• Facepunch for Android--Now with 100% less login issues and Tablet UI!
    633 replies, posted
Still, though, keep a separate mirror up for the .apk, kindle users currently can't access the android market and the only way i was able to get it was throigh the mirror.
[QUOTE=Olinaj;34482587]Still, though, keep a separate mirror up for the .apk, kindle users currently can't access the android market and the only way i was able to get it was throigh the mirror.[/QUOTE] root it
[QUOTE=Olinaj;34482587]Still, though, keep a separate mirror up for the .apk, kindle users currently can't access the android market and the only way i was able to get it was throigh the mirror.[/QUOTE] I have no problem keeping a mirror up.
Welcome back geel! Did you get any ideas for that login error a few of us had?
[QUOTE=Trumple;34484774]Welcome back geel! Did you get any ideas for that login error a few of us had?[/QUOTE] Yup. Hexxeh's API should fix them.
I love you.
heh, i giggled at the title. really like the app though.
i dunno if i can trust my password with geel idgaf what any of you think i'll chill in using this for now (and change my pass b/c i used it with this before)
That's okay, I don't think I can trust you with my app.
I've survived without Facepunch on my phone for a while now, it won't kill me to wait until there's an app that I'll trust. Looks good though.
I've posted the source; feel free to look through it.
I'd take a look...if I could understand any of it :v:
Welcome back geel9!
You should keep the app on the market like you were doing before.
[QUOTE=The Baconator;34486945]You should keep the app on the market like you were doing before.[/QUOTE] he will after he updates it
[QUOTE=The Baconator;34486945]You should keep the app on the market like you were doing before.[/QUOTE] After I fully implement Hexxeh's API, I will.
the app works a hell of a lot better than web browser so idc geel9 is basically harmless anyway Sent from my Android.
The app stops for me when I try to read Lmao pics. Anyone else having this problem?
[QUOTE=Confuzzed Otto;34491638]The app stops for me when I try to read Lmao pics. Anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE] i dont think the app is the problem here
[QUOTE=Confuzzed Otto;34491638]The app stops for me when I try to read Lmao pics. Anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE] Probably a memory problem. Geel mentioned that a few times.
Might be because my x10 mini is a low end piece of shit then:v:
Don't forget to enable auto-correct please.
Can you make it so when I hold down on a picture I can copy the image url or save it? Right now it just asks to quote or rate the post under it.
[QUOTE=swift and shift;34491620]the app works a hell of a lot better than web browser so idc geel9 is basically harmless anyway Sent from my Android.[/QUOTE] I don't know how to take that :v:
geel get on steam also why isn't it on the store anymore
[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4093439/shot_000006.png[/IMG] Holy shit. I'm 16, atheist, and I have a gas mask on my shelf. I'm not making this up, btw.
[QUOTE=w0lfeh;34492687]geel get on steam also why isn't it on the store anymore[/QUOTE] Read the above posts.
God damn it Hexxeh where are you your JSON is broken.
I love this app.
[QUOTE=brandonsh;34512379]I love this app.[/QUOTE] And I love money! Conspiracy? Yes.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.