• Facepunch for Android--Now with 100% less login issues and Tablet UI!
    633 replies, posted
[QUOTE=swift and shift;34536450]does your 'itouch' run android[/QUOTE] Itouch Kids - Free
[QUOTE=geel9;34562882]No, you should not. The mods are just being silly.[/QUOTE] sounds like something a hacker would say
Hey guys! I'm working on the iPhone version (hopefully with a drastically different UI) so just hold your horses. It may take a couple weeks to develop & design.
[QUOTE=i300;34569502](hopefully with a drastically different UI)[/QUOTE] here's hoping better ui
[QUOTE=T-Bag-T;34565714]1[/QUOTE] What?
you sir, are a winner [editline]6th February 2012[/editline] stilll missing some stuff and could use some work, but it is great so far
I hope my pass is safe.
too late, he stole it
[QUOTE=SSBMX;34574934]too late, he stole it[/QUOTE] In plain text view
Is it still available, because I can't see it when I search for it on the market.
still how do we trust him with our accounts. he has leaked many things
[QUOTE=garychencool;34577156]In plain text view[/QUOTE] Should I not use this or what?
I'd rather not donate to you.
[QUOTE=XTREME GYPSIE;34578230]still how do we trust him with our accounts. he has leaked many things[/QUOTE] link is in OP my guess is he did not feel like paying the one time publishing fee
Donated. Now suck my dick.
[QUOTE=Chicken_Chaser;34578462]Should I not use this or what?[/QUOTE] There have been 500 users of the app, I would not risk stealing accounts. I've provided the source; the app is safe to use.
[QUOTE=geel9;34581800]There have been 500 users of the app, I would not risk stealing accounts. I've provided the source; the app is safe to use.[/QUOTE] IM USING IT RIGHT NOW WHILE I POOP AND I CAN FEEL THE DATA BEING STOLEN ÀAAAAA
All images don't load for me. Is it possible to make them load when you tap on them?
[QUOTE=Confuzzed Otto;34586474]All images don't load for me. Is it possible to make them load when you tap on them?[/QUOTE] are you on wifi or data? cos he said images dont load on data.
You can set them to load on data in preferences
the app has some issues with html looking tags being unescaped and stripped. So if someone posts '<hello>', it appears to strip it
This app doesn't show the letters ö or ä, they will show up as boxes with question marks.
Tomorrow is my day off uni so I'll fix the API stuff geel needs tonight. Edit: Think I've fixed all the stuff people have been asking me to do now.
The app is awesome!
[QUOTE=Hexxeh;34594572]Tomorrow is my day off uni so I'll fix the API stuff geel needs tonight. Edit: Think I've fixed all the stuff people have been asking me to do now.[/QUOTE] Much appreciation Hexxeh. [editline]8th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=tisseman890;34602528]The app is awesome![/QUOTE] You too. <3 [editline]8th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=swift and shift;34586788]the app has some issues with html looking tags being unescaped and stripped. So if someone posts '<hello>', it appears to strip it[/QUOTE] I'm not quite sure how I can fix that. Currently, my app goes through a post and splits it into "sections"--EG quotes, links, text, images, etc. It does this by using an XML parser. So the parser would reach <hello>, not recognize it, and discard it. I can't just turn every element that I don't recognize into text. I'll think more about this.
[QUOTE=geel9;34602605]I'm not quite sure how I can fix that. Currently, my app goes through a post and splits it into "sections"--EG quotes, links, text, images, etc. It does this by using an XML parser. So the parser would reach <hello>, not recognize it, and discard it. I can't just turn every element that I don't recognize into text. I'll think more about this.[/QUOTE] Treat unknown tags as text?
[QUOTE=Hexxeh;34602792]Treat unknown tags as text?[/QUOTE] That can just get messy, but I can try it for now.
OK, I'm using it now. It's really good, nice work!
I changed my avatar awhile ago and it doesn't change on the app.How do I clear cache?
[QUOTE=w0lfeh;34603299]I changed my avatar awhile ago and it doesn't change on the app.How do I clear cache?[/QUOTE] You could try clearing the app data in the android settings>applications
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.