• Facepunch for Android--Now with 100% less login issues and Tablet UI!
    633 replies, posted
The market version isn't supperted for my Archos 4.3 but the .apk link works just fine for me
[QUOTE=geel9;34619272]Hexxeh refused to add a currentpage field to his JSON output, so when I go to the first unread post, I can't know what page it is. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] And I don't know why it says some devices aren't supported. Try the non-market link.[/QUOTE] For newposts, it makes sense, so I'll add it.
How do you access subforums?
I knew I forgot to bug Hexxeh for something.
Hey Geel I thought you said Hexxeh's API would fix this login issue? :v: :(
Im sure someone already asked this but i dont feel like looking on my phone but either way whats the deal on image support?
The support so far I rather good, for how many people working on the development? One? Two?
Times like this when I wish I had paypal. I'd donate $10 if I could. Amazing app, use it everyday.
Posting from my android right now. This app is really really fast and stylish, simple and easy to use. Works perfectly on ZTE Blade, which is pretty much the cheapest android phone on the market. I love it. However i would like an option to hide the pull-down bar thingy, whatever its called. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] Option to show peoples avatars and titles would be great too. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] Also, a minor glitch, My post count is 3 according to app. Appareantly it cant show properly any post counts above 1K. But its completely usable and great. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] I also cannot see any pictures with my ZTE Blade.
[QUOTE=Str4fe;34623429]Posting from my android right now. This app is really really fast and stylish, simple and easy to use. Works perfectly on ZTE Blade, which is pretty much the cheapest android phone on the market. I love it. However i would like an option to hide the pull-down bar thingy, whatever its called. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] Option to show peoples avatars and titles would be great too. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] Also, a minor glitch, My post count is 3 according to app. Appareantly it cant show properly any post counts above 1K. But its completely usable and great. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] I also cannot see any pictures with my ZTE Blade.[/QUOTE] The postcount issue is on Hexxeh's side. For the images, are you on 3G?
[QUOTE=Trumple;34621143]Hey Geel I thought you said Hexxeh's API would fix this login issue? :v: :([/QUOTE] Changing my password fixed it for me.
Previous button doesnt work? [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] Previous button doesnt work when you go to latest unread post. You probably knew that
I donated my dollar, spend it well my friend you've earned it :)
[QUOTE=CaptainQuirk;34624333]Previous button doesnt work? [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] Previous button doesnt work when you go to latest unread post. You probably knew that[/QUOTE] I know about it, hexxeh fixed it, now I need to release a fix.
[QUOTE=AugustBurnsRed;34624265]Changing my password fixed it for me.[/QUOTE] Oh cool, it worked! Thanks!
Why the fuck are certain passwords not working? There's clearly only one solution EVERYBODY TELL ME YOUR PASSWORDS ALL OF THEM
I completely changed mine, but i'd wager that just adding a number at the end or changing a number or whatever would work.
[QUOTE=geel9;34629475]Why the fuck are certain passwords not working? There's clearly only one solution EVERYBODY TELL ME YOUR PASSWORDS ALL OF THEM[/QUOTE] EVERYONE TELL THE GUY WHO STOLE FORUMS YOUR PASSWORDS I CAN CONFIRM THIS IS LEGIT MY PASSWORD: 12345
[QUOTE=geel9;34624123]The postcount issue is on Hexxeh's side. For the images, are you on 3G?[/QUOTE] Yes. [editline]10th February 2012[/editline] Quotes aren't working for me either, appareantly.
[QUOTE=geel9;34629475]Why the fuck are certain passwords not working?[/QUOTE] uh you're probably not url escaping them or something dumb like that
[QUOTE=swift and shift;34631578]uh you're probably not url escaping them or something dumb like that[/QUOTE] I'm fairly sure it sends the MD5 hashes (bla bla bla md5 is not security) so that shouldn't be a problem. Maybe we should check the source - oh wait.
It your password contains unicode characters and he encodes them as ISO-8859-1 instead of UTF8 you might have a problem.
[QUOTE=Lexic;34631909]Maybe we should check the source - oh wait.[/QUOTE] good idea [editline]10th February 2012[/editline] GREAT CODING GEEL9 [img]http://i.imgur.com/KqtO6.png[/img] [editline]10th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=h2ooooooo;34631979]It your password contains unicode characters and he encodes them as ISO-8859-1 instead of UTF8 you might have a problem.[/QUOTE] verified passwords are encoded as utf-8
Why the hell is he trimming them? :v:
[QUOTE=GranPC;34634112]Why the hell is he trimming them? :v:[/QUOTE] because nobody's password starts or ends with whitespace, of course!
[QUOTE=i300;34629727]EVERYONE TELL THE GUY WHO STOLE FORUMS YOUR PASSWORDS I CAN CONFIRM THIS IS LEGIT MY PASSWORD: 12345[/QUOTE] Well done on getting the joke
[QUOTE=swift and shift;34632846]good idea [editline]10th February 2012[/editline] GREAT CODING GEEL9 [img]http://i.imgur.com/KqtO6.png[/img] [editline]10th February 2012[/editline] verified passwords are encoded as utf-8[/QUOTE] Yes, great coding.
[QUOTE=Str4fe;34623429]Posting from my android right now.[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/x89tojvb/d6g6v3.png[/IMG] hu? [IMG]http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/y7hbek4n/new.png[/IMG]
[QUOTE=swift and shift;34632846][img]http://i.imgur.com/KqtO6.png[/img][/QUOTE] Oh dear...
[QUOTE=swift and shift;34632846]good idea [editline]10th February 2012[/editline] GREAT CODING GEEL9 [img]http://i.imgur.com/KqtO6.png[/img] [editline]10th February 2012[/editline] verified passwords are encoded as utf-8[/QUOTE] [code]NSString *passwordMD5 = [[self.passwordTextBox text] md5];[/code] All that's necessary.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.