• UFC 126 - Silva vs Belfort
    66 replies, posted
if anyone has a stream for tonight pm me
The wait for this is getting pretty unbearable now. Especially because it's gone midnight in England and I'm getting tired
Yes pm links plz
I don't have any, It's all on ESPN in the UK. Pretty sure it shouldn't be hard to find a stream using google though.
Even tho Silva is a dick I want him to win so we get to see him vs GSP.
Now that would be a good fight
Jesus, Mighty Mouse is fast.
Wow, the "Kid" was average. I expected better.
Shit....site I usually go to that someone posted quite a while back was seized....anyone know of a free stream site? I'm googling it, but that's like looking for a needle in a haystack. EDIT:Found something, woot! Hope to God it stays.
yea the site that i was using isnt working anymore
I got a site, but it's shit [url]http://wtflive.tv/index2.html[/url] YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS [url]http://www.fromsport.com/v-0/18/12/v-181310.html[/url] Eh, another one [url]http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/49046/1/watch-ufc-126-:-silva-vs-belfort.html[/url] Wow, hd, sorry if it seems if i just keep editing my post [url]http://wtflive.tv/index1.html[/url] [editline]5th February 2011[/editline] Sweet, Jones beat badder
Jones gets the title shot now......wow.
Holy fuck I couldn't believe that. I had no idea Rashad was injured. I love Shogun and Bones, but fuck... This fight is going to be fucking amazing, but Bones has all the tools and more to win.
Eh, Griffin and Franklin fight is boring imo. [editline]5th February 2011[/editline] Finally, it begins! [editline]5th February 2011[/editline] HOLY SHIT, SILVA KNOCKED OUT BELFORT /c
Are you fucking kidding? [editline]6th February 2011[/editline] didnt anyone else just see that shit [editline]6th February 2011[/editline] Man fuck Silva is so dangerous but jesus I wanted that fight to go on longer
ha that was quick
God damn silva rubbing his vasaline on himself god damn snake didnt need it anyway
Silva is a crazed beast, 'nuff said.
Yeah, front kicks are VERY hard to get up to the face. You use them to hurt their chest or legs, or more commonly, sorta push them away. That was sooooo fucking nasty!
well I made some good money tonight. Lost $10 on Omi though, that was disappointing.
[QUOTE=NO ONE;27887485]Yeah, front kicks are VERY hard to get up to the face. You use them to hurt their chest or legs, or more commonly, sorta push them away. That was sooooo fucking nasty![/QUOTE] It's actually really easy to get a front kick up to head level. However, it's extremely hard to be accurate with them. You have to be at the perfect distance, too close and you hit their body, too far and there's no power to it. They also put you at risk of being taken down. The fact that Silva was able to gauge distance so perfectly that he kicked Belfort directly in the button of the chin is amazing. There truly isn't a more accurate striker in the UFC.
Saw it all, Shit was awesome! Edit: The kick was utterly awesome
what a front kick. i just got home didnt get to see the Kid fight, did he look good? i dont like Jon Jones but i have to admit he's fighter, him against Shogun will be a good one.
[QUOTE=wlitsots;27888031]what a front kick. i just got home didnt get to see the Kid fight, did he look good? i dont like Jon Jones but i have to admit he's fighter, him against Shogun will be a good one.[/QUOTE] He looked average. Johnson looked incredible though
[QUOTE=Aurain;27886567]Holy fuck I couldn't believe that. I had no idea Rashad was injured. I love Shogun and Bones, but fuck... This fight is going to be fucking amazing, but Bones has all the tools and more to win.[/QUOTE] AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oH MAN YOU ARE FUNNY jon jones is going to beat shogun!? AHSHDASGDHASGAHHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAAh this is comedy ladies and gentlemen okay, a division one wrestler who has fought NO top contenders is going to beat a man who's fighting style moniker is "escape and rape" look dude, i dunno how old you are or how long you've been watching MMA, but around here, D1 wrestlers with "unorthodox" striking styles (see: fighting sub par striking competition) don't beat legendary muay thai artists who are also one of the world's best grapplers. [editline]5th February 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=MaverickIB;27887847]It's actually really easy to get a front kick up to head level. However, it's extremely hard to be accurate with them. You have to be at the perfect distance, too close and you hit their body, too far and there's no power to it. They also put you at risk of being taken down. The fact that Silva was able to gauge distance so perfectly that he kicked Belfort directly in the button of the chin is amazing. There truly isn't a more accurate striker in the UFC.[/QUOTE] it's not hard to be accurate with front kicks, jesus christ you are retarded and no, front kicks don't put you at risk of being taken down. leave explaining combat sports to the people who actually participate in combat sports
[QUOTE=SickJits;27888261]AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oH MAN YOU ARE FUNNY jon jones is going to beat shogun!? AHSHDASGDHASGAHHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAAh this is comedy ladies and gentlemen okay, a division one wrestler who has fought NO top contenders is going to beat a man who's fighting style moniker is "escape and rape" look dude, i dunno how old you are or how long you've been watching MMA, but around here, D1 wrestlers with "unorthodox" striking styles (see: fighting sub par striking competition) don't beat legendary muay thai artists who are also one of the world's best grapplers. [editline]5th February 2011[/editline] it's not hard to be accurate with front kicks, jesus christ you are retarded and no, front kicks don't put you at risk of being taken down. leave explaining combat sports to the people who actually participate in combat sports[/QUOTE] lol be careful guys! we got an expert here!!!
hes got sick jits!
the sickest nah but for reals NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE REPRESENT NCFA 4 LIFE
[QUOTE=SickJits;27888845]the sickest nah but for reals NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE REPRESENT NCFA 4 LIFE[/QUOTE] not sure if serious
[QUOTE=SickJits;27888261]AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oH MAN YOU ARE FUNNY jon jones is going to beat shogun!? AHSHDASGDHASGAHHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAAh this is comedy ladies and gentlemen okay, a division one wrestler who has fought NO top contenders is going to beat a man who's fighting style moniker is "escape and rape" look dude, i dunno how old you are or how long you've been watching MMA, but around here, D1 wrestlers with "unorthodox" striking styles (see: fighting sub par striking competition) don't beat legendary muay thai artists who are also one of the world's best grapplers.[/quote] I think it'll be more competitive than I think you think it will. In fact, if the betting lines are good, I will bet some money on Jones.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.