• Ask us more about the forums: READ THE OP or get BANNED. Yes, search is currently disabled for blue
    10,008 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Craptasket;35784173]Yeah actually that thread sucks, time to clean up[/QUOTE] Ban offtopic please!!
I notice a lot of people who support puns also visit LMAO pics/fast threads. this is not a coincidence.
[QUOTE=bunnyspy1;35784293]I notice a lot of people who support puns also visit LMAO pics/fast threads. this is not a coincidence.[/QUOTE] They have to go [i]somewhere[/i] to actually laugh, you know.
Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the mods report screen since I and many other people would find it interesting to see what it looks like
[QUOTE=Turing;35783924]seth apparently banned sale and mentioning in the sethhack forums, but yeah, as the primary users of sethhack and devnull are the same age (12) then they go hand in hand.[/QUOTE] Only on the public forums
[QUOTE=bunnyspy1;35784293]I notice a lot of people who support puns also visit LMAO pics/fast threads. this is not a coincidence.[/QUOTE] Because you know, that's not like everyone on fp. And I actually rarely lmao pics.
[QUOTE=zakedodead;35784500]Because you know, that's not like everyone on fp. And I actually rarely lmao pics.[/QUOTE] are you trying to say everyone on FP visits lmao pics or everyone supports puns? because neither of those are true
[QUOTE=zakedodead;35784500]Because you know, that's not like everyone on fp. And I actually rarely lmao pics.[/QUOTE] how can i trust someone who's avatar is full of lies
[QUOTE=Indyclone77;35784418]Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the mods report screen since I and many other people would find it interesting to see what it looks like[/QUOTE] there's a lot of buttons and if you hit the wrong one, the forum breaks
I can't report to cloudflare, they say "Only copyright holders or their legal agents may submit reports" So, Garry, Go report: [url]https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/[/url]
Why are puns against the rules again? I thought that was the whole point of posting in SH? Does it detract from the posting of news? Serious discussion should be in MD anyway?
Also god damn it [quote] Hello, Thank you for your email regarding the domain name sethhack.net. While the domain name does have Namecheap.com as the registrar, we do not have the ability to oversee what members of a particular website are saying or what information they are exchanging back and forth. We do not own the domain name mentioned in your complaint, we are simply the registrar that the registrant purchased the domain name from. The issue would need to be addressed through the hosting provider to see if any of their terms of service have been violated, and would need to be addressed with the domain registrant as they should be the individual that would control what particular content is being exchanged. We have no way to police these issues as we do not control the hosting company in this instance. While I understand your issue, we are not in a position where we can make determination of validity of your statements. You also have the ability to address through the DMCA process should you feel that trademark/copyright infringement is an issue. -- Arunas Namecheap, Inc. [/quote]
[QUOTE=garry;35784912]Why are puns against the rules again? I thought that was the whole point of posting in SH? Does it detract from the posting of news? Serious discussion should be in MD anyway?[/QUOTE] It some dumb rule made because some of the puns are bad by mods
[QUOTE=Jelly;35779963]Getting cloud flare IPs isn't hard. IP: 37.59.74.168 Host: sfr.seth.im[/QUOTE] Please, do tell how.
how long has facepunch been around? it says garry registered 2001 but the oldest members I've seen are from like 2005
He's using Amazon EC2 now.
[QUOTE=garry;35784912]Why are puns against the rules again? I thought that was the whole point of posting in SH? Does it detract from the posting of news? Serious discussion should be in MD anyway?[/QUOTE] I thought they were banned as, in extreme cases, the same regurgitated pun would appear in virtually post on the first page, meaning that people who wanted to actually discuss the news story weren't able to. [editline]1st May 2012[/editline] Here's Starpluck's main reason. [QUOTE=Starpluck;35514064][url]http://facepunch.com/threads/1176111[/url] RIP huh. You have a poster on post 22 of that thread making the same oversaturated joke that was already posted in the first few posts of that thread which was still posted again onwards. He didn't even bother to check and I wonder how many other posters rushed to whore funnies without even reading the topic at all. If it was a single poster and he made a good pun then I guess that's alright. But when you have dozens of posters eagerly rushing to repeat the same pun for funnies, it gets quite embarassing. They weren't the "good part" of Sen. Headlines to be frank, they were the embarassing part of it[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Clio;35785195]how long has facepunch been around? it says garry registered 2001 but the oldest members I've seen are from like 2005[/QUOTE] pretty sure it was made around late 2004. Garry changed his joindate to September 11th 2001. [QUOTE=Cabbalistic;35785288] Here's Starpluck's main reason.[/QUOTE] And the solution to that problem is to ban the person who regurgitated the joke without reading the thread. (Last time I checked, not reading the thread/OP is a bannable offence in SH)
[QUOTE=Clio;35785195]how long has facepunch been around? it says garry registered 2001 but the oldest members I've seen are from like 2005[/QUOTE] From my understanding it was started on December 30th or 31st of 2004. You'll occasionally see a 2004er such as [url=http://www.facepunch.com/members/12-RayvenQ]RayvenQ[/url] and [url=http://www.facepunch.com/members/73-Tentacle]Tentacle[/url] but they're kinda rare anymore.
[QUOTE=icemaz;35783509][URL]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1152165?p=35781985&viewfull=1#post35781985[/URL] Worst moderator? (He strolls into the thread for the first time ever and decides to ban someone for an image, yet perhaps leave the Alt of a perma banned user and all the other stuff throughout the thread. It isn't his section to moderate and if it is I've never seen him)[/QUOTE] Stick up for a good guy in the FPUK community and a bunch of them act like retards, fucking moronic sorry Asaratha perhaps this is a nice small cull! Sorry other people too.
[QUOTE=supersnail11;35784923]Also god damn it[/QUOTE] Did you really think that namecheap would do anything about it? That would be VERY damaging to their name if they did anything.
[QUOTE=Pascall;35784898]there's a lot of buttons and if you hit the wrong one, the forum breaks[/QUOTE] So this is what keeps happening. It all makes sense now.
Do the mods make profit off being a mod?
[QUOTE=Phsykotik;35787072]Do the mods make profit off being a mod?[/QUOTE] They make $0.008 per post made 0,012 for posts with images 0,015 for posts with videos Oh, and $2 per permaban made
[QUOTE=Phsykotik;35787072]Do the mods make profit off being a mod?[/QUOTE] They make small amounts depending on whether or not you choose to donate to a mod or all mods when you buy something on Boostar. The max that can go to mods is 50% of a purchase. Is anyone else having trouble with imgur again? I get the strange feeling we've been re-blocked.
Is it me or are [release] tags not working? [release]Test[/release]
Yeah they've been disabled for a long time now for absolutely no reason (they owned)
Why do ratings stick at the bottom of the ticker, but mentions do not?
What were some of the greasemonkey scripts for facepunch? I remember some were pretty cool but I don't remember the name.
[QUOTE=voodooattack;35787481]Why do ratings stick at the bottom of the ticker, but mentions do not?[/QUOTE] That would be a really good feature to have. If your not looking at the ticker within about 10 minuets of being mentioned, you'll never see the notification.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.