• Ask us more about the forums: READ THE OP or get BANNED. Yes, search is currently disabled for blue
    10,008 replies, posted
i liked applejacks before they tasted like apples
Oh wait I have a question. Why is it that some threads get DDT'ed and others get locked?
[QUOTE=Mr. Smartass;36871810]Can mods see the PMs of other users?[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure only garry can.
As much as i hate to ask,how is the ''development'' of the new search engine progressing? Because i would really like to be finally able to backtrack my posts...
[QUOTE=znk666;36874608]As much as i hate to ask,how is the ''development'' of the new search engine progressing? Because i would really like to be finally able to backtrack my posts...[/QUOTE] Just buy gold then
[QUOTE=YourFriendJoe;36874626]Just buy gold then[/QUOTE] That only lets you search recent posts, Garry wiped the search cache (or whatever it is) when he disabled it during the DDoS.
Probably just a freakish coincidence, but after making some posts about China while I was in cHINA a few days ago made FP unavailable for the rest of my stay there. I even videotaped it. I hope it was only at my address and not nationwide or somehting, if now it was I that caused a block hehe
[QUOTE=Swebonny;36875033]Probably just a freakish coincidence, but after making some posts about China while I was in cHINA a few days ago made FP unavailable for the rest of my stay there. I even videotaped it. I hope it was only at my address and not nationwide or somehting, if now it was I that caused a block hehe[/QUOTE] That would be one funny story for the SH
really think adding a "report thread" option to posts would be helpful.
[QUOTE=Swebonny;36875033]Probably just a freakish coincidence, but after making some posts about China while I was in cHINA a few days ago made FP unavailable for the rest of my stay there. I even videotaped it. I hope it was only at my address and not nationwide or somehting, if now it was I that caused a block hehe[/QUOTE] Keyword firewall?
[QUOTE=Craptasket;36873142]~page 250 [editline]21st July 2012[/editline] * for run of the mill image macros you find on the net - LMAO pics only, anyone telling you otherwise is wrong. read the rules page for posting your own.[/QUOTE] Maybe it can be optional too, so OPs can choose if they want that stuff in their thread or not.
who the fuck are ninja101 and gran pc gran pc looks okay but i've NEVER seen a ninja101 post so why is he mod
Probably Garry's distant cousin?
[QUOTE=Swebonny;36875033]Probably just a freakish coincidence, but after making some posts about China while I was in cHINA a few days ago made FP unavailable for the rest of my stay there. I even videotaped it. I hope it was only at my address and not nationwide or somehting, if now it was I that caused a block hehe[/QUOTE] You should ask garry for the traffic report and see if suddenly all the visits from china has dropped out.
does it even matter swebonny??? china doesnt have an ikea, so what were you even doing there??
[QUOTE=FFStudios;36878141]who the fuck are ninja101 and gran pc gran pc looks okay but i've NEVER seen a ninja101 post so why is he mod[/QUOTE] thanks for letting us know that since you dont know two members they shouldn't be mods what would we do without you
[QUOTE=LordCrypto;36879103]does it even matter swebonny??? china doesnt have an ikea, so what were you even doing there??[/QUOTE] haha i get it ikea is a swedish company!
[QUOTE=Swebonny;36875033]Probably just a freakish coincidence, but after making some posts about China while I was in cHINA a few days ago made FP unavailable for the rest of my stay there. I even videotaped it. I hope it was only at my address and not nationwide or somehting, if now it was I that caused a block hehe[/QUOTE] Ban anyone who disses Mao or communism and facepunch will be never blocked.
i heard mao takes it up his commie butt
[QUOTE=NightmareXx;36881076]i heard mao takes it up his commie butt[/QUOTE] shame on you
[QUOTE=BadDrum;36881172]shame on you[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://facepunch.com/image.php?u=507775&dateline=1342872952[/IMG]
[img]http://justanotherdayinellijay.com/oba_mao.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=NightmareXx;36881387][IMG]http://facepunch.com/image.php?u=507775&dateline=1342872952[/IMG][/QUOTE] lol thx but u have two give credit to 9gag its le copyrighted And illegal To Steal Le Epic 9gag memes [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Enough with the shitposting already." - postal))[/highlight]
Just wondering why there isn't a section on books, I have seen a few threads on fast threads recently where people have been asking about books, and what books they should read.
i dont think there's a big enough interest in books to really justify a subforum generally every time there's a books megathread it dies pretty fast
[QUOTE=FFStudios;36878141]who the fuck are ninja101 and gran pc gran pc looks okay but i've NEVER seen a ninja101 post so why is he mod[/QUOTE] I'm not sure if you're jumping on the bandwagon late or if you're serious.
[QUOTE=NightmareXx;36879271]thanks for letting us know that since you dont know two members they shouldn't be mods what would we do without you[/QUOTE] i was asking why literally dumbfuck, as in what section does he moderate having 47 chromosomes gets in the way of understanding things like that i guess [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Starpluck))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=FFStudios;36884225]i was asking why literally dumbfuck, as in what section does he moderate having 47 chromosomes gets in the way of understanding things like that i guess[/QUOTE] Jesus, calm down. No need to be so aggressive.
i repent for my previous sins
Where is the welcome section? I need to say hi to a bunch of internet people who don't care. I demand a welcome section.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.