Aliens begin mining stone
Alien Hive begins to produce another Alien [1/2]
Alien begins bridge to surface/celling of cave
I'm not so afraid of being attacked, more of being boxed in, forever locked in my little cavern unable to escape without dealing with the horrible things.
I won't have a spear until two turns from now or so, he's already got creatures that can fuck me up so I can't force my way through, and I doubt they're friendly. Judging by the size of that giant hole, I can only worry.
Give me a bump, posting now.
Map needs to be bigger. Seriously. It's getting crowded.
* The Digger continues to dig ever upward, or where he assumes is up.
* The Woman and Man seem to have really gotten into eachother, they construct a nice two room dug out, they figure out how to use steel and flint to discover fire, it sets the mood alright and they decide this is a excellent time for procreation.
* The woman inspects the seeds, almost as if directed by some all knowing force she begins to spread the seeds.[/i]
Could always expand the map to the left or right. Hell, even lower.
My update coming in a few.
Whoever made this map/GM's this game. Please increase the map size to the left and right, a bit down aswell. It'd help alot. I'm going to bed. I don't want to leave my little people alone though.. :ohdear:
I've grown attached to them already :frown:
Needs more resources as well. IE: Trees, Stone, Iron, Copper, Gold, Silver, Ground Water, Pounds/Lakes, Forests, Fruit Trees, etc. etc.
The person who made this thread already voiced his opinions on the way people have been treating the game so far, and I don't think he'd care after seeing nothing has changed.
An [B]Aguaos egg[/B] hatches, and a new organism joins the small-knit community.
An [B]Aguaos[/B] begins "digging" through the cavern in hopes to expand its community after being repeatedly annoyed by the mining, construction, and shooting of the mercenaries near topsoil.
I haven't read through the whole thread. I just popped onto the last page, saw "Oh, hey, cleanish map, count me in!"
I'll attempt to make it bigger before I head off to bed.
Also those Aquaos's are adorable :swoon:
my turn now
Nah, nevermind. I'm no good at map-making. I'm just going to go to bed, I don't want to step on any toes anyway. Night everyone.
I think im gonna go to bed after my next turn or maybe right now depends whos still staying
Just a reminder, This Thread is'nt supposed to be for war...
And without lots of high tech stuff... Keep it simple yes?
Declare (i believe that it is no ones turn?)
Nyun man emerges out of his hide hole to collect berries.
Somebodys using my ball sprites (go ahead)
[QUOTE=NaziCookie;17251256]Are you by chance Indian/Bangladeshian(I dunno :D) or some culture like that?[/QUOTE]
No, i'm British and pure
Increased map size
The Goblins appear, one begins to cultivate a mushroom crop, the other starts work on a wall
Since i'm saving it as PNG And the quality is still being messed up... Just skip my post.
What happened to the quality?
Can't fix :(
You have to go from my post and start again
The fuck is going on atm?
I do not know, but someone declare
well i can't post without it going all fuzzy and i AM saving as a PNG...
- A meteor appears. [img]http://filesmelt.com/downloader/1252849780-1.PNG[/img]
- The meteor smashes into the ground, and breaks. a small seed comes out of the meteorite. [img]http://filesmelt.com/downloader/1252849780-2.PNG[/img]
- The small seed is taken by the waterstream, and falls to rest at the bottom of the lake. [img]http://filesmelt.com/downloader/1252849780-3.PNG[/img]
- The small seed discovers that the water is a good food source, and its roots grow. [img]http://filesmelt.com/downloader/1252849780-4.PNG[/img]
(some notes, this is a plant. A friendly plant. Feel free to mine the remains of the meteorite for resources.)
also i got to do something so i can't delare...
Declare, after Goldenspoon
A tentacle like plant spouts from the earth. (neutral)
Wat, new post? No you moron, it was supposed to be an edit.
Lizardmen realise that they are under armed and forge new armor. just birthed aligator man investigate the new square headed people.
Internet explorer is being used, image is darker, i'm going to skip if this is not repaired, wait, why did you change the colour of the dirt?
For some reason my declare was skipped, so 09'er you are after me
Rabbits tamed and put in a cage
Tree from heaven:
What are those people up to ???
I declared first !
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.