• PixelLife [Group effort]
    1,393 replies, posted
muffin, are you on IE? looks darker
[img]http://imgkk.com/i/TfDph3.png[/img] Kay done and Muffin who are you using to upload, cause it got darker but i fixed
Does not matter [editline]06:45PM[/editline] Declare [img]http://www.stylee32.net/upload/uploads/1252804556.png[/img] With a loud WHOOSH, the goblin is catapulted into the air whilst screaming dementedly in joy. "fine, we accept ya deal, now zog off, we'z buzy" The other goblins go back to their duties
i am using IE and Imagefra.me since Picoodle sucks ass.
Anyone else going to declare?
I might as well declare [editline]07:48PM[/editline] [URL=http://imagefra.me/][IMG]http://img39.imagefra.me/img/img39/2/9/12/evilmuffin/f_wt3mw9u0hdum_e52801a.png[/IMG][/URL] -The Nyunman takes his Offerings to the Whte Lizard man, quickly passing the larger one, He places down the bowl of fruit and water and kneels as a sign of respect
Anyone that wants to take over / enslave my snake race can go ahead; I don't really have time to do this anymore 3:
Declare [img]http://www.stylee32.net/upload/uploads/1252838977.png[/img] The flying goblin begins his slow descent The idle goblin takes a pick axe and chips away the stone that was blocking the water, it flows down the side and begins to fill up the rabbit hole the rabbit will probably drown...
Poor Rabbit :(
Anyone up? Otherwise, I declare and I'll post in a second. Can we extend the map to the left, and down a bit please? Pleeeasssse. [editline]03:43PM[/editline] [img]http://filesmelt.com/downloader/1252838977Words_is_back.png[/img] [i] * The Farmer finishes planting the last two crops. * The Digger hits hard rock, unsure of what this new thing is, and unable to dig through it, he chips some off and gives it to the other man to examine. * The first three plants begin to grow. * The Digger and Farmer decide it's best to use the one-room dug-out for a Supply Room and begin to dig themselves a house together. * The couple strikes Groundwater and the Dug-Out quickly fills with water. Luckily it's fresh and drinkable, thus preventing thrist for a long while. * The man inspects the Stone, bashing two of them together he makes one into a point and secures it to a piece of his firewood, he creates a Spear which is put in the storeroom. * The woman rests, nursing a child at the moment, in her spare time she makes two clay jars out of mud, puts them in the fire and then sets them in the Storage Room. * The Farmer collects water and puts it in one of the jars for farming or any other uses. * The Digger inspects the well and his work.[/i]
Ill take over the snakes [editline]07:45PM[/editline] which ones the blue ones? And declare
Who controls the lizards... i'd really like a reply... [editline]08:50PM[/editline] IonDeath i need a reply, I can't go since it's a sign of respect to kneel... D:
declare after nazi
[IMG]http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy153/OneImmortal/wordsisback.png[/IMG] The Water Chalk talks the snakes into joining them A goblin just keeps runnin and runnin and runnin to the Lizard base to make a treaty Ash walks down to the king
also, muffin, IE darkens images, so please use another browser (im on google chrome and there isnt much of a difference navigation-wise, so easy transition, plus thumbnails of fav sites :D.)
one sec fixing resize
Nazi, dont use photobucket it resizes ( im assuming u used photobucket but use like filesmelt)
How to i turn off resize on Photobucket?
dont use it just use filesmelt or cubeupload
nvm got imgkk back online [editline]08:05PM[/editline] [IMG]http://filesmelt.com/downloader/wordsisblack.PNG[/IMG] kayfixed
gud boi lol will post in a sec LOL at filename :3
i'm just installing google chrome now so don't give me another lecture saying to download it please D:
What's the turn list?
Heh Yeah its a typo but its still funny
Woah Chrome Is awkward... but i'll get used to it.
[IMG]http://filesmelt.com/downloader/wordshazfriedchikinz.PNG[/IMG] [i]As the goblin comes up the hill swinging his pickaxe at the rock, the Grunt thinks he is being attacked and reacts instinctively, whipping out his pistol and taking a shot at the creature. The bullet hits the goblin in the leg and gets stuck partway through.[/i] This should get good.
Declare after dragon [editline]09:15PM[/editline] Dragonspawn this isn't a violence thread! Ugh... I'm not sure whether to skip it or to ignore it...
Declare after Muffin
turn list is empty atm [editline]03:16PM[/editline] or not [editline]03:16PM[/editline] :ninja: [editline]03:17PM[/editline] [QUOTE=Evil-Muffin;17268473]Declare after dragon [editline]09:15PM[/editline] Dragonspawn this isn't a violence thread! Ugh... I'm not sure whether to skip it or to ignore it...[/QUOTE] it was a reaction! :3:
dickonhair DIdeclare after Words?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.