Declare. It's only me and you tonight so I'm going to take my time with this one.
* The team on the Factory floor begins construction of a mobile cannon which can be fired directly at a target, rather then over, they get as far as a frame before the engine starts to give them trouble, one stays to work on it, while the other heads up stairs, he uses some grenades and mounts it to a rocket, the Rocket Propelled Grenade is born, three are produced and put into storage.
* Builder starts to work on the base for his satellite.
* It's decided that the Base be expanded for more storage room, the hanger becomes floor 5, work on the new 4th floor begins.
* All military units training on floor 2 are moved to 3 due to the new addition being added, they discover the two lovers, they're discharged. Lucky for them, the addition wasn't going to build it's self and are instantly put to work on it.
* The Helicopter speeds over the top of the hill, reaching another barren like valley, lizardmen, skeletons and crappy huts, oh my. The helicopter banks back to the wall and sees the skeletons attempting to scale it, it watches before heading back to base.[/i]
Okay, so for future reference it takes me about 50 minutes or an hour to do one if I take my time.
Otherwise it's normally 20 minutes flat, or 30 depending on how much happens.
More skeletons scale the cliff
Dog is summoned
Skeletons arm themsevles at the smithy
Fortress construction continues.
I'm extremely tempted to blow you away with my Chopper, but as I said before, I don't want a war.
I would just be extrememy tempted to give my dragon wings and have him tear your chopper to bits :P
* Satellite finishes construction, some buffer time is needed for it connect to the Trug's communications and computer networks.
* The builders continue to dig away at the tunnel.
* Helicopter returns from it's scouting run and prepares to land.
* The weapons smith begins work on yet another weapon, but this one needs some time.
* The other builder, freed from the Satellite project assists the other to work on the tanks engine. It shouldn't take too much longer.[/i]
Yay, Cortex Command is back :D
Also, if you're all getting nervous because of my rapid military growth, I can give you the reason in one word.
Declare after xam.
-Brainbot and Clone are both put on alert after seeing first signs of extraterrestrial life.
-Brainbot calls the tradestar
Xamllew's posts are more exciting because -
A. Cortex Command is awesome. Therefore exciting.
B. Your skeleton army is going to start a war with someone sooner or later, most likely me. So they're not exciting.
He's saying your posts are boring.
And he's happy xam is posting again.
[QUOTE=Rats808;17348348]He's saying your posts are boring.
And he's happy xam is posting again.
He pretty much got it right.
I still dont see the fascination with Cortex Command stuff...
Not to discredit xamllew, I just don't think its special.
Well, I wouldn't say they're boring, the art is really well done and interesting.
It's just that I don't like magic and they're too aggressive and warmongering to me.
[QUOTE=TY2D2;17348371]I still dont see the fascination with Cortex Command stuff...
Not to discredit xamllew, I just don't think its special.[/QUOTE]
It's not magic.
Lol, TY deserves credit as well, his army is much larger and more frequently updated. :v:
BTW my CC faction aren't aggressive toward unknowns, just very alert.
Well unless I get a dog to steal some futuristic stuff I can't exactly evolve.
Or you could not focus on attacking and stealing items and make them yourself.
Otherwise known as Passive Roleplay.
Worked for me.
[QUOTE=xamllew;17348416]Lol, TY deserves credit as well, his army is much larger and more frequently updated. :v:
BTW my CC faction aren't aggressive toward unknowns, just very alert.[/QUOTE]
I gave him credit, his army is very nice looking.
But I'd enjoy his faction more if he spent more time building, rather then mobilizing an army.
I'd like to see structures that aren't based around offense or defense, like houses and storerooms, etc.
Not to mention the peace of mind he won't murder my Trug's in my sleep.
Not going to tell him how to play, but I will constantly state that fact he makes me nervous.
But on the other hand, maybe it's better his faction plays out this way, gameplay wise. The battle will be epic.
But the poor Trug's that will be lost :frown:
-Brainbot waits for response from Tradestar, begins to dig straight down
-Clone stays alert
Code do you want to get a declare in here?
Xamllew, you can add some gold below you, since that's one of the main objectives of CC. We're allowed to add our own resources, also it makes the land valuable.
I have Oil, you'd have gold, TY and Dragon have flat, fertile land and water.
Anyway, I'm going to bed. TY2D2, I take it back, I think it's better you do play this way. Even if I fear for the safety of my Trug's and their offspring. Carry on.
Going to bed, usual stuff, don't murder my Trug's and such.
[QUOTE=TY2D2;17348538]Code do you want to get a declare in here?[/QUOTE]
He just posted, declare. My posting doesn't prevent you from it.
I did just start making a fortress which will be the beginnings of a large castle. And I was about to make an arms store room by the second summoning portal so the skeletons dont have to walk all the way up to the smithy anymore :]
The Trug Self Defense Force will continue it's arm race.
Looks like we've got a Cold War on our hands.
Yea I meant after him before me :P But seeing as yo uare going to bed.
Grimgor's guys better not mine me out. :argh:
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.