declare after koopa
* The people stand around or wonder around aimlessly for several minutes, before long they discover they share the same language.
* People take tally of tools: Pickaxe, Seeds, Kindling, Flint and Steel, Shovel, Supply of Seeds and a clay jar filled with water.
* One person is fascinated by the cavern, in the need to know what's outside he figures out how to use a shovel and begins to dig on a slope upwards.
* One woman and one man notice eachother, they begin to strike up conversation, they seem made for eachother.
* The last woman begins to create a small hut from dirt and such around her. Shortly after finishing she takes a rest inside.[/i]
gooo dragon gooo
The Grunt standing watch eyes the approaching lizardman nervously.
A Grunt continues digging.
The other Grunt stops gathering stone and starts building a Stone Watchtower. 1/3
Aliens Starts to evolve to Hive [1/2]
Alien Finds water and stone
koopa go gooo goooooo
Ion you need a source of water :3
I would be happy to trade.... or would I?
[B]Aguaos[/B], a single-sexed, amphibious snake race, inhabits the partially submerged cavern. A few eggs are scattered inside the cavern, tucked behind stalagmites and in crevices.
lizard people need water. ideed. berries or bunnies
declare after Ion
mmm both :D lol
Declare after Dragon
Declare after Demon
Lizard creats bunny farm and harvests bunnies.
lizard arms himself with a bow and takes guard
exploring lizard waits for reply for the water/bunny trade reply
Ion, Dragon, Demon, Wordsworth.
I [B]declare[/B] after Wordsworth.
Me, Demon, Words, Koopa, Ion
dang everyone here has a declare xD
:) hurry and paint lol
What happens when one of us has to leave for a period of time? Like to sleep for example.
[QUOTE=Wordsworth;17258495]What happens when one of us has to leave for a period of time? Like to sleep for example.[/QUOTE]
I don't like the sound of that. Especially with the pink things creating MASSIVE caverns and blocking all entrances out of my little cave and being generally more aggressive and overpowered then my little men.
A Grunt approaches the lizard man with a pack of water jars warily.
The Grunt that was digging made a ladder and a shooting range, then upgraded to a Merc. Soldier!
Stone Watchtower 2/3 complete.
Ill happily trade 2 bunnies for water. assuming you have storage
ill stay until i finish my watchtower and then im off
also yes i have storage in the bunker just dug
actually im tired and cant wait, i undeclare im going 2 bed, nite all, ion, if u want u can just like draw packs in the left corner of my cave because thatll be the rabbit meat
I'm going to post after Demon then head to bed.
Assuming he doesn't box me in and buttrape me while I'm asleep/next turn :|
[QUOTE=Wordsworth;17258744]I'm going to post after Demon then head to bed.
Assuming he doesn't box me in and buttrape me while I'm asleep/next turn :|[/QUOTE]
If I know anything about xenobiology, I know you should [I]aim for the legs![/I]
lol well this is actually more of an evolving biased one but yeah i guess u can war but i dont think anyone would without asking, and if they did would prolly be skipped
Nite all :)
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.