• Movies coming late 2011-2015
    138 replies, posted
The ones with "✔" are the ones i want to see 2011: - Paranormal Activity 3 ✔ - Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked - Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Cars 2 ✔ - Green Lantern - Sucker Punch - X-men: First class - Captain America: The First Avenger - Paul - The Smurfs - Rise of the Planet of the Apes - Area 51 ✔ - Johnny English Reborn - Kung Fu Panda 2 - Final Destination 5 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol - The Hangover Part 2 - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 - Scary Movie 5 - Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World - A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas ✔ - The Strangers 2 ✔ - Happy Feet 2 in 3D - Wrong Turn 4 - Pirhana 3DD 2012: - The Amazing Spider-Man ✔ - The Avengers - Halo - The Dark Knight Rises ✔ - Men in Black 3 - Star Trek Sequel - Die Hard 5 - Lethal Weapon 5 - Ghostbusters 3 - Indiana Jones 5 - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 - Ice Age: Continental Drift - Halloween 3 - The Wolverine - Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters - A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 - Resident Evil 5 ✔ - Wrath of the Titans - The Hobbit: Part 1 - Hatchet III - G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes ✔ - Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 - Step Up 4 - Enchanted 2 - Skyline 2 - Hitman 2 - Hellraiser - Madagascar 3 - Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - Apollo 18 ✔ - Silent Hill: Revelation 3D 2013: - Zombieland 2 - I Am Legend (Prequel) ✔ - 300 (Sequel) - Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral - Monsters University ✔ - The Evil Dead 4 - Austin Powers 4 - Pirates of the Carribean 5 - Jumper 2 - Independence Day 2 - Green Lantern 2 - Fantastic Four - Poltergeist - The Hobbit: Part 2 - Iron Man 3 - Taken (Sequel) ✔ - Hancock 2 - Tomb Raider - Despicable Me 2 - The Karate Kid 2 - Devil May Cry - Infamous 2014: - Terminator 5 - National Treasure 3 ✔ - Kill Bill: (Vol. 3) - Avatar 2 - Pirates of the Carribean 6 - Independence Day 3 - How to Train Your Dragon 2 - Godzilla - Cloverfield (Sequel) ✔ - X-men (Sequel) - The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew - Captain America 2 - World War Z 2015: - Avatar 3 - I, Robot 2 - Bad Boys 3 - The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair .:NOTE:. Some of these may change date or may be cancelled. What do you think looks interesting? (Comment if I missed any good ones)
Avatar 3? Why would there be a third movie if there was never a second movie? Edit: What's with the late ratings? I was pointing out that OP forgot some things. Don't blame me, blame him for posting a thread he was just going to continue editing. /end crybaby
[QUOTE=SoaringScout;29621735]Avatar 3? Why would there be a third movie if there was never a second movie?[/QUOTE] Sorry I was still adding to the list, I am done. I added a lot more
Wasn't the Halo movie cancelled?
[QUOTE=Samuelgames;29622254]Wasn't the Halo movie cancelled?[/QUOTE] Some of these may change date or be cancelled.
"What the fuck" on the upcoming titles of 2013.
Highly awaiting a Zombieland 2. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled.
you forgot the rum diary [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rum_Diary_%28film%29[/url] hopefully it's good
Independence Day 2, AND 3? :psyboom:
The fucking smurfs, hell yeah.
oh my god evil dead four?? take my money now please
So many shitty sequels that all seem like cash-ins. I mean seriously, a Taken sequel? Does his daughter go to some other country and get kidnapped again? Where else could they possibly take that plot? [editline]4th May 2011[/editline] Some of these just don't seem accurate
Can you source this? I might be able to back these up through my workplace- I work at a movie theatre, so we have access to official upcoming releases, from each studio.
Unnecessary sequels. Unnecessary sequels everywhere.
Spy kids 4? Nostalgia attack.
Jesus Christ, Pirates 6 in 2015.
[QUOTE=Hamsterjuice;29622865]oh my god evil dead four?? take my money now please[/QUOTE] Fuck yes.
way to many sequels
Most of these are probably just rumors taken from some director being all like "It would be cool if I did this"
What the fuck are they going to do to Independance Day? Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 [b]NO[/B] [img]http://images.wikia.com/disneyvillains/images/4/43/Judge_doom_disguised.jpg[/img] Cannot be topped.
Austin Powers 4? Shagedelic baby!
2013-14-15 : They shall be know as the years of [i]" WHY!?" [/i]
[QUOTE=Minimole;29625273]Austin Powers 4? Shagedelic baby![/QUOTE] I LOVE Mike Myers :keke:
Men in Black 3? :neckbeard:
What I got from the OP: 2 3 4 3 2 5 2 3 4 5 6 Thanks for keeping up the originality Hollywood!
Okay, I'll be honest... I want to see: [b] Cars 2 Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Die Hard 5 The Hobbit: Part 1 Zombieland 2 Jumper 2 The Hobbit: Part 2 Taken (Sequel) [/b]If it's not the same person...[b] Despicable Me 2 The Hobbit: Part 2 National Treasure 3 How to Train Your Dragon 2 I, Robot 2 [/b] But this is the one I think I said "what the hell" the most to: Indiana Jones 5 ...did they not learn?
I will be disappointed if Independence Day 2 isn't just 2 hours of the remaining population of Earth getting slaughtered by aliens who were no doubt easily protected inside their giant city sized ships.
Cameron should just drop Avatar and make good movies like he used to in the old days.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 [I]AND[/I] The Evil Dead 4? [I]SAY WHAAAT!?[/I] Looking forward to Killed Bill though.
All I want is Men in Black 3.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.