• Movies coming late 2011-2015
    138 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Nautsabes;29625938]Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 [I]AND[/I] The Evil Dead 4? [I]SAY WHAAAT!?[/I] Looking forward to Killed Bill though.[/QUOTE] i really don't like the sound of another kill bill film, it seems abit pointless seeing as the narrative was more or less wrapped up in vol 2 although i know quentin is smarter then that, and probably knows what he's doing so
How the hell did skyline get a sequel that movie was terrible.
notice the mind numbing number of sequels and prequels. further proof hollywood has no originality
Huh I, Robot 2 Shouldn't they think of a better name or something? It's based off a bunch of books by Isaac Asimov.
[QUOTE=s0m3_guy;29626224]Huh I, Robot 2 Shouldn't they think of a better name or something? It's based off a bunch of books by Isaac Asimov.[/QUOTE] How about II Robot?
A lot of those are sequels to movies I haven't seen in at least 5 years and didn't remember until I read them. Good job, Hollywood. Unmemorable sequels to unmemorable movies.
I think that there need to be more movies with original actors, I get tired of seeing the same guy be 6 different characters. Oh unless those characters are people who are on the office then its great imo.
I'll be sad if The Magician's Nephew turns to be shit like the rest of the fucking narnia movies. God damn what a shame the narnia movies came to be. :(
Only movie I'm waiting on is the next installment of the Evangelion rebuild
[QUOTE=luverofJ!93;29626141]notice the mind numbing number of sequels and prequels. further proof hollywood has no originality[/QUOTE] [url]http://www.cracked.com/article_19153_5-trends-you-think-are-ruining-movies-are-older-than-film.html[/url] Give that a read. It's not just a recent Hollywood trend. [QUOTE=Hamsterjuice;29626022]i really don't like the sound of another kill bill film, it seems abit pointless seeing as the narrative was more or less wrapped up in vol 2 although i know quentin is smarter then that, and probably knows what he's doing so[/QUOTE] Apparently Vol. 3 will be about the daughter of someone the Bride killed in the first ones. Something do do with her getting revenge.
10$ that Godzilla will be shit.
Look at all those sequels.
[QUOTE=Jack Bryce;29627802][url]http://www.cracked.com/article_19153_5-trends-you-think-are-ruining-movies-are-older-than-film.html[/url] Give that a read. It's not just a recent Hollywood trend. Apparently Vol. 3 will be about the daughter of someone the Bride killed in the first ones. Something do do with her getting revenge.[/QUOTE] the black chick i bet i FUCKING PREDICTED IT
Good grief, Out of all those movies coming up, only a few of them sound good and that's only if they dont get canceled.
Copperhead's little girl? That'll be fun
It's amazing how almost all of these are sequels, prequels or some other way of building upon an established name. Sort of pathetic tbh. Anyway, Might watch: - Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Green Lantern - Sucker Punch - X-men: First class - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - The Amazing Spider-Man - Die Hard 5 - Pirates of the Carribean 5 - Green Lantern 2 - Fantastic Four - Iron Man 3 - Terminator 5 - Pirates of the Carribean 6 - Captain America 2 Will watch: - Captain America: The First Avenger - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas - The Avengers - Star Trek Sequel - Zombieland 2 - Kill Bill: (Vol. 3)
im going to watch most of them im excited most will be shit but im excited for shit and sequels and prequels which will be shit but im excited nonetheless
The black chick's daughter and the one armed lawyer are going to get revenge. It's taking a long time because apparently Tarantino wants to same child actors as adults.
[QUOTE=Nautsabes;29640694]The black chick's daughter and the one armed lawyer are going to get revenge. It's taking a long time because apparently Tarantino wants to same child actors as adults.[/QUOTE] Ok, that's fucking awesome to say the least
[QUOTE=The_Marine;29624131]Unnecessary sequels. Unnecessary sequels everywhere.[/QUOTE] Word.
[QUOTE=Nautsabes;29640694]The black chick's daughter and the one armed lawyer are going to get revenge. It's taking a long time because apparently Tarantino wants to same child actors as adults.[/QUOTE] He sure is patient.
Really looking forward to some of these. but so many sequels...
Isn't there a Monster's Inc. sequel coming out in 2012?
[QUOTE=Rusty100;29634359]the black chick i bet i FUCKING PREDICTED IT[/QUOTE] It's not like it was hard to put that together. :v:
A sequel to 300 could be cool, as long as they keep it somewhat historically accurate.
[QUOTE=Mister Cool;29642792]A sequel to 300 could be cool, as long as they keep it somewhat historically accurate.[/QUOTE] 'cause they did that in the first one.
Most wanted of 2011: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol 2012:Apollo 18 or Men In Black 3 2013:Independence Day 2 or I am Legend (prequel) 2014: Cloverfield sequel 2015: I, Robot 2
Brad should be working on a sequel to The Incredibles instead of a Mission Impossible movie. :smith:
Independence Day 2? An I am Legend prequel? A fucking sequel to [B]300[/B]? How the fuck does that even work? This list is either ridiculously flawed or something is very wrong here. [editline]5th May 2011[/editline] On the bright side, Star Trek 12, The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises are a damn good sight for sore eyes.
sounds like a bunch of these (mostly 2013 and up, a few in 2012 as well) you just guessed or went to IMDb and took their predicted release years.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.