• Onyx3173's Minecraft SMP server v2
    1,171 replies, posted
Madness indeed. What's everyone building?
i made a giant tree house with melt, there is a warp to it, its phattreehouse
I really should get started on learning Java Just don't know where to start
When I have time to get on, I'm going to keep working on my dungeon. Hey Jecht, if you ever build another stage, you should make it a capture the flower or something. There's two different colors so it would work. :D
why did you ban hobo?
[QUOTE=phatweasul;27675383]why did you ban hobo?[/QUOTE] Putting 20+ TNT on a large building, and being overall violent and immature. Example of this, after saying that their's no reason to put all that tnt on the building: "OMG STFU WOMBO NOBODY CARES" and "OMG WOMBO SHUT UP YOU'RE OVERHYPING THIS"
i think he should get another chance, i mean, cant dorito just delete it?
AHidingHobo was banned for overreacting a warning of placing multiple TNT inside an unknown players building and placing multiple TNT in the building because "He was bored." Phatweasul5 is receiving a warning for placing TNT in the building also.
I think tensions should just ease up a bit and let's discuss the situation. I logged on while this debate was taking place. Could we please establish ownership of the skyscraper? I would also like to hear people's views. If you don't want to tell everyone in this public forum, feel free to PM me. I don't like seeing people angry and upset. Resolving this peacefully and with positive intentions would be great for the server and its community.
[QUOTE=JshBet8;27675560]I think tensions should just ease up a bit and let's discuss the situation. I logged on while this debate was taking place. Could we please establish ownership of the skyscraper? I would also like to hear people's views. If you don't want to tell everyone in this public forum, feel free to PM me. I don't like seeing people angry and upset. Resolving this peacefully and with positive intentions would be great for the server and its community.[/QUOTE] Personally I think Hobo was out of control, he was being violent and unnecessary, see my earlier post to see what i mean. Lately he has been a bit violent too, example of this is the tax issue and the unneeded kicking thing from earlier.
he kicked elton because he was making a shit ton of warps and blaming it on me...
[QUOTE=phatweasul;27676140]he kicked elton because he was making a shit ton of warps and blaming it on me...[/QUOTE] Ok I wasn't completely sure on the story, thank you for clearing it up.
That's strange, I thought I was whitelisted on this server as I've played on it before. Do you think you could whitelist me, please? My in-game name is ewitwins :)
[QUOTE=wombo;27676282]Ok I wasn't completely sure on the story, thank you for clearing it up.[/QUOTE] glad i could help
[QUOTE=ewitwins;27676367]That's strange, I thought I was whitelisted on this server as I've played on it before. Do you think you could whitelist me, please? My in-game name is ewitwins :)[/QUOTE] I reset the whitelist and player ranks during a server reform Will add you though PM me next time [editline]26th January 2011[/editline] I am reducing Hobo's ban to 1 week Instead of a permaban
[QUOTE=phatweasul;27676140]he kicked elton because he was making a shit ton of warps and blaming it on me...[/QUOTE] Shit ton of warps? Wow. I only had 5 warps before Dorito had the server reseted. I never blamed anything on you, you fucking liar. And since when did creating multiple warps violate the rules? What harm would it do [B]if[/B] i did blame it on you? You aren't making any sense here, boy.
[QUOTE=Alyx;27679439]Shit ton of warps? Wow. I only had 5 warps before Dorito had the server reseted. I never blamed anything on you, you fucking liar. And since when did creating multiple warps violate the rules? What harm would it do [B]if[/B] i did blame it on you? You aren't making any sense here, boy.[/QUOTE] :doh: c'mon it wasn't even that long ago, i'm sure you remember making warps in hobo's basement and saying i was making warps ontop of your stack of dirt
[QUOTE=phatweasul;27680071]:doh: c'mon it wasn't even that long ago, i'm sure you remember making warps in hobo's basement and saying i was making warps ontop of your stack of dirt[/QUOTE] You did create a warp on my stuff. I was trying to say that you did pretty much the same thing and I didn't give two.
[QUOTE=Alyx;27680129]You did create a warp on my stuff. I was trying to say that you did pretty much the same thing and I didn't give two.[/QUOTE] but i didn't create a warp on your stuff, i just tp'ed, but i don't wanna argue.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEFIZh_Zscc&feature=related[/media] [i] I am Jetfighter5 and I am here to ask you a question. Is a miner not entitled to the ore of his mine? "No," says the man in Washington, "It belongs to the poor." "No," says the man in the Vatican, "It belongs to the admins." "No," says the man in Moscow, "It belongs to everyone." I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... [b] Crafture! [/b] [/i] [img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1223/20110126203957.png[/img] Currently a work in progress. I'm hoping to make it similar to the game, while still being a functioning MineCraft city. If you want to help, ask.
Removed /give temporarily Will be back once I get some blocks black listed
[QUOTE=JETFIGHTER5;27680735][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEFIZh_Zscc&feature=related[/media] [i] I am Jetfighter5 and I am here to ask you a question. Is a miner not entitled to the ore of his mine? "No," says the man in Washington, "It belongs to the poor." "No," says the man in the Vatican, "It belongs to the admins." "No," says the man in Moscow, "It belongs to everyone." I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... [b] Crafture! [/b] [/i] [img_thumb]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1223/20110126203957.png[/img_thumb] Currently a work in progress. I'm hoping to make it similar to the game, while still being a functioning MineCraft city. If you want to help, ask.[/QUOTE] I'll help you :)
very nice, i'm looking forward to the end result
Underwater bases are fucking annoying. You have to build it solid then mine it out again hoping that water doesn't come spouting in and flood a few areas when you accidentally break the wrong block. I'd still help because underwater bases are fucking cool.
[QUOTE=Devodiere;27681130]Underwater bases are fucking annoying. You have to build it solid then mine it out again hoping that water doesn't come spouting in and flood a few areas when you accidentally break the wrong block. I'd still help because underwater bases are fucking cool.[/QUOTE] Sponges help quite a bit
[QUOTE=Doritos_Man;27681384]Sponges help quite a bit[/QUOTE] are sponges working?
[QUOTE=Doritos_Man;27681384]Sponges help quite a bit[/QUOTE] The fuck is a sponge? You mean there's an easier way to clear the water?
My house: [img]http://gyazo.com/c87614b3e33ee020d121a92754712cd5.png[/img] [img]http://gyazo.com/56fb74d7591b58c6894cc865cd9872a5.png[/img]
[QUOTE=Devodiere;27681452]The fuck is a sponge? You mean there's an easier way to clear the water?[/QUOTE] have you ever played creative? it removes water thats close to it
Thank WorldGuard by sk89q Yep they clear water in a 3 block radius
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.