• Onyx3173's Minecraft SMP server v2
    1,171 replies, posted
Is Minecraft.net down or something?
[QUOTE=Doritos_Man;27780678]I just got finished playing Breach Its not that good on Xbox in my opinion[/QUOTE] I thought about getting it because of the destructibility but then I realized: a) I already have Battlefield: Bad Company 2 which boasts destructible environments. b) I'm poor. :saddowns:
[QUOTE=JshBet8;27783791]I thought about getting it because of the destructibility but then I realized: a) I already have Battlefield: Bad Company 2 which boasts destructible environments. b) I'm poor. :saddowns:[/QUOTE] You can get it for $10 on D2D with the 20% Off kitty coupon thing
whoa, i was a VIP on onyx's old server uh so yeah
MrOwn should be rewhitelisted if he hasn't been already. Maybe not active but he's pretty cool.
Hey look, he's not dead.
Is anyone else having connection problems with the server?
So minecraft.net is down? [editline]31st January 2011[/editline] :v: [editline]31st January 2011[/editline] Well, I made a new avatar again :v: [IMG]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/dill6869/blop2.gif[/IMG]
[QUOTE=MrOwn1;27784802]whoa, i was a VIP on onyx's old server uh so yeah[/QUOTE] MC Name?
I can paste my previous whitelist here if you want. [editline]31st January 2011[/editline] More specifically for mods and VIPs than regular users though since most of them rarely came on if at all.
Since MC is down I am going to turn the server off for the night So it can rest And my parents wishes I will work on getting VPS once I have some money [editline]31st January 2011[/editline] The server is not shutting down In case you get that thought
[QUOTE=Moehtr_Gerfawr;27783719]Please sir, I want some whitelisting! In-game name is Moehtr[/QUOTE] Dorito, when this guy's ban is up and if he PM's to be whitelisted, I know him IRL and he's an alright guy.
[QUOTE=jechtman;27787913]Dorito, when this guy's ban is up and if he PM's to be whitelisted, I know him IRL and he's an alright guy.[/QUOTE] I will whitelist him Is Minecraft.net back up?
Hooza! No school! Too bad I'll be lonely on the server if I got on :saddowns:
Is the server offline?
Putting the server backup Sorry about that Forgot to turn it on this morning :saddowns:
Yeah I had no school today too, but no server :(((
Updating Plugins Sorry [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] If anyone wants to help make some groups add me on steam or just to chat I don't care [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] /give is now VIP+ just to let you know
Ghostpage-be-gone! [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] Failed :saddowns:
Ghostbusters Activate! [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] Fuck you Compwhizii FIX THE GHOST PAGES!
[QUOTE=dill6869;27800499]Ghostpage-be-gone! [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] Failed :saddowns:[/QUOTE] You were two posts too early. Mine should fix it but fixing pages is rather stupid and should be bannable in my opinion. It wastes posts that could otherwise be used talking about a thread's topic.
Well ghost pages annoy everyone So they should be fixed anyway
They should be fixed. By Compwhizii. It's really annoying to have a post at the top of every page saying "I fixed the page".
Connecting right about now. [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] Is the server down?
Ghostpage-be-gone! NOW WITH BLEACH. [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] :suicide: failed
[QUOTE=Onyx3173;27800856]They should be fixed. By Compwhizii. It's really annoying to have a post at the top of every page saying "I fixed the page".[/QUOTE] woah we have the same post count (err, did) what are the odds of that? [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3655261/woah.PNG[/img]
Wow, that's an odd coincidence. I need to stop posting so much outside fast threads too if I've caught up to an '08 gold member. [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] We're back to the same post count. :v:
I never notice these "ghost pages". [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] Btw, update from my end, I am swamped with a technical writing report. :( [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] Connection Lost: End of Stream. :saddowns: [editline]1st February 2011[/editline] Ah. There we go.
I think it is time for a new carto soon
I had some new brave explorers plunder the WIP dungeon. What did you guys think?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.