• The "Do Whatever You want" Minecraft server [256 Slots]
    6 replies, posted
Hello, a friend an I are going to be running a High-Performance minecraft server on/off for the next week or so, during this period of time you can join and do whatever the heck you want. The server almost a vanilla server as well. [B]IP: 107.20.200.160:25565[/B] [U]Server Specs:[/U] 256 Player Slots 7 Gigs of dedicated ram 1 gb/s dedicated line 4 ~ Ec2 cloud compute cores [U]Operators are[/U] MrTK (ME) glitchvid There will be item spawner signs for use, if you want a new item spawner sign for a new item type, just ask us! (Brought to you by Red-City.org)
Basically just a test to see how much crap it can take. TNT will be given out, just ask me or TK. PVP is DISABLED.
Have fun with tnt freezing the server all the time. Theres a difference between how much a tnt a server can take and how many players it can take.
Profanwolf is right.. [editline]23rd August 2011[/editline] Fuck iPads autocorrect, fuck you...
[QUOTE=uchiha2727;31890657] 256 Player Slots 7 Gigs of dedicated ram 1 gb/s dedicated line 4 ~ Ec2 cloud compute cores [/QUOTE] You're running a game server, off Amazon's EC2. You're fucking joking right?
Enough with the 2b2t rip offs.
[QUOTE=Mr.T;31954015]Enough with the 2b2t rip offs.[/QUOTE] 2b2t didn't start the anarchy genre, it's just a popular server.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.