• Profans Minecraft SMP FP Server V3!
    5,201 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Death n1;33487316]Mmm, yeah. Usually there's a 8x2 canal. The pump blocks will be in place of the ground the water travels on so the water flows into the pump as it flows over it (the input) bringing it back to the output at the start of the water flow. In between would be a simple line of a specific block that acts like a link between the two; think redstone wire, though not literally. This means linked pumps can only be in a straight line unless linked pumps have internal reference names stopping two input/output blocks beside each other from interfering with each others flow. This would be a lot more expensive for people forming farms and lower the amount of farms quite a bit but it would also be fair for everyone with this new finite water. Each pump would have a switch; input and output. They may also have a sign, perhaps underneath or beside to specify other details such as inflow/outflow amounts and the 1/6 directions the water flows into and out of. I'm quite serious about this suggestion by the way. It's quite a nice way to balance everything out. This post is directed at people, such as Rama or Profan, which understand this kind of thing.[/QUOTE] Yeah we've already decided that there will be pumps. The "flow" amount will probably be something like 2 blocks per second for a pump. [editline]29th November 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=johan svensk;33479756]I understand this is your server and all and that you can add whatever plugin you want, but it's quite obvious that the majority doesn't want this plugin.[/QUOTE] Almost every decision I've made I have always taken the server and everyone on it in consideration. I'll talk to rama and see if we can make so a bucket can be "enchanted" to make an old bucket.
[QUOTE=Profanwolf;33487660] I'll talk to rama and see if we can make so a bucket can be "enchanted" to make an old bucket.[/QUOTE] I'd be more than happy with this.
[QUOTE=ItsMozy;33486271]do it brim. Santahat Timmy's dad.[/QUOTE] Dinkleberg...
[QUOTE=Limed00d;33487106]Gentlemen, behold! I have written the plans for a new area filled with empty lots and abandoned after a week![/QUOTE] Fixed
Will the finite water be on the temple map aswell?
[QUOTE=Kaelazun;33489293]Will the finite water be on the temple map aswell?[/QUOTE] We'll make so we can set which maps should have it.
[QUOTE=Orkel;33488786]Fixed[/QUOTE] Worth a shot, still. And if it doesn't turn out to be successful, but instead becoming a ghost town? We've got ourselves a tourist attraction.
go suk a dik
I'm busy as hell this week, probably won't get on until Thursday, and only a little at that. Then km busy until Saturday :v: And I'll do that hat for you when I can Mozy
Profan are you aware of the falling to your death bug on login or not?
Port Travis is now the servers main exporter of Chickens and chicken eggs. me and Danta spent a good while killing off all the chickens on the island and surrounding ice. I also moved the animal farm to a bigger encloser and Danta moved his sheep herd to the mainland.
bah I would've preferred if the sheep were kept on the island itself. so i guess this means we won't be reclaiming land any time soon? [editline]30th November 2011[/editline] ooh unless we claim the land the sheep farm is on mmmm
Spent about 3 hours dangling wheat infront of chickens and cows to get them in my underground bunker. Least I have meat, lether and feathers.
[QUOTE=Mr. Sun;33500791]Port Travis is now the servers main exporter of Chickens and chicken eggs. me and Danta spent a good while killing off all the chickens on the island and surrounding ice. I also moved the animal farm to a bigger encloser and Danta moved his sheep herd to the mainland.[/QUOTE] I am already the main exporter of chicken eggs.
Klippan is declared open for public. If you want a lot please contact me, nisse or Johan.
[QUOTE=ItsMozy;33508484]Klippan is declared open for public. If you want a lot please contact me, nisse or Johan.[/QUOTE]Not you for lots... Me and Johan manages all the lot sales :v:
[QUOTE=dije;33508739]Not you for lots... Me and Johan manages all the lot sales :v:[/QUOTE] You suck. And finish your house it hurts my eyes.
Just got finished with Al-Fuzor's town wall. Phew.
We can fill a double chest with eggs in probably less than 2 hours. AND WE JUST KEEP ADDING MORE! [editline]30th November 2011[/editline] I just realized a lot of colleges make December 1st the cutoff for applying for the Fall Semester. I'll be busy tonight... wow. I feel like such an idiot.
I won't be on much for the next week or so; its finals week and I have tons of work to get done, plus tests to study for. :suicide:
So I just sent my first college application to University of California: Davis. One of Berkeley's Sister schools or whatever you call it. That was stressful since its deadline was tonight. 6 hours to spare. whoo hoo!
[QUOTE=Mr. Sun;33515651]So I just sent my first college application to University of California: Davis. One of Berkeley's Sister schools or whatever you call it. That was stressful since its deadline was tonight. 6 hours to spare. whoo hoo![/QUOTE] Not to sound rude or anything but what does this have to do with the server? Strange post, very strange, no offence.
And not to sound rude either. But sending in an application 6 hours before the deadline? Lucky if you get in.
[QUOTE=Death n1;33517524]Not to sound rude or anything but what does this have to do with the server? Strange post, very strange, no offence.[/QUOTE] It's not that strange, Mr Sun often posts about his endeavors out in his new home, why does everything have to be serious business? Mozy is right though, cutting it very close there.
Not to be rude or anything, but this was one of my more serious posts. It's not a joke or anything. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SjAXk.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17239680/Facepunch/Avatars/Christmas/Mozy.jpg[/IMG] Also, still busy, I'll be on Saturday afternoon. Expect the trade post to re-open under its new manager, Star Toad, on Sunday.
also brim I don't know if you know this but I am crommissar in-game.
Haven't been on server in forever. Want to set myself on fire.
I don't understand the necessity of having only on topic posts in a thread about a server and its community. And no, I have just as good as a chance as anybody else with matching applications to get in. I'm going to be busy again tonight though so do what you will, inhabitants of Travis, not like you have to get permission anyway. its pretty much free man's land for the sane people.
[QUOTE='[LOA] SonofBrim;33526456'][IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17239680/Facepunch/Avatars/Christmas/Mozy.jpg[/IMG] Also, still busy, I'll be on Saturday afternoon. Expect the trade post to re-open under its new manager, Star Toad, on Sunday.[/QUOTE] Have you seen my PM
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.