• WWDC 2012
    280 replies, posted
[img]https://devimages.apple.com.edgekey.net/wwdc/images/wwdc2012-june-11-15.jpg[/img] With less than a month to go, WWDC 2012 is coming up quick. Products [B]confirmed[/B] to be featured: [quote]* iOS 6[/quote] Products [B]rumored[/B] to be featured: [quote]* New MacBook Pro range. (retina display) * New Mac Pro * iPhone 5 * Apple Maps * Apple iTV * OSX Mountain Lion * iMac Refresh[/quote] [quote][img]http://images.apple.com/mac/home/images/promo_lead_mountain_lion_peek.jpg[/img][/quote]
agree with everything except iphone 5, imo + following yearly release dates, we still have about 2-3 months more.
I don't think they'd feature a new Mac Pro, however I can see them quietly updating it sometime around WWDC.
I'm gonna say no on the iphone 5. The 4s was in october, it's a little too soon for the 5. The rest sounds pretty cool though.
iOS6 + new iTouch, probably.
Hoping so much for the 5.
Every iPhone thus far, apart from the 4s has made it's debut at WWDC. So chances are pretty high. People seem to be seeing a red '5' in the WWDC graphic when they tilt their head too.
Gonna be weird without Steve there. Are there any confirmed new features for iOS6?
Not as far as I know, the new maps is one of the main things that's sort of confirmed
[QUOTE=djjkxbox360;35984662]Not as far as I know, the new maps is one of the main things that's sort of confirmed[/QUOTE] Yeah Apple acquired C3 Maps, which were amazing. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlelVaxctI0[/media]
[QUOTE=Superwafflez;35965221]Products [B]rumored[/B] to be featured:[/QUOTE] What about iWallet?
damn it one more month to wait
It's been 2(?) years since a new iPod touch model, I sort of hope they introduce a new one.
[QUOTE=GameDev;36011775]It's been 2(?) years since a new iPod touch model, I sort of hope they introduce a new one.[/QUOTE] Since the iPod Touch line is based off the iPhone line I don't think we'll see a new iTouch until at least October.
I really hope there's an iMac refresh to come with the release of Mountain Lion. It's been over a year since the last. [editline]19th May 2012[/editline] Assuming they talk about Mountain Lion, that is.
Apple really needs to get off their ass and put out a new Mac Pro or at least just discontinue it.
Since the 4 and 4S came out on sprint, am I safe in assuming that the 5 will be on sprint on launch day?
Hoping they debut the iPhone 5 (Have an upgrade available on my Verizon account)
They better make the new XCode for iOS 6 sexier. The interface builder went back a step imo
[QUOTE=nick_9_8;36114223]They better make the new XCode for iOS 6 sexier. The interface builder went back a step imo[/QUOTE] Are you referring to the inclusion of Storyboards in iOS 5? Because Interface builder is still there in its entirety, you can still use the single .xib for each view controller if you want.
[QUOTE=Political Gamer;36017034]Apple really needs to get off their ass and put out a new Mac Pro or at least just discontinue it.[/QUOTE] At my Uni they upgrade all the computers every few years. All the studios have mac pros, when it came around to replacing them recently, 10 mac pros, identical to the ones already installed, were purchased. Whoever is in charge of buying was obviously unaware that the model hasn't been updated in ages
12 days folks :v:
Whoa the online apple store is down, new stuff imminent!
Well shit, that's right after I get out of school. I don't think I'd be able to afford the trip though.
Apple Store is suddenly down for changes? RUMOR MILL AHOY!
6 Hours of downtime for an iOS compatible thermostat...
well the store is back up. all they did was add a pickup at store option for online purchases [editline]30th May 2012[/editline] oh and they added fathers day BS
Why would they announce a product before WWDC?
Retina-ready Mac Apps are already beginning to appear in the Mac App Store, so new retina display Macs are all but confirmed at this point.
Oh, this is getting interesting. Now make Macbooks a bit less of a ripoff when compared to the iMac.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.