• CIPWTTKT&GC v0x21 (v33): Fuck Titles Edition
    67,352 replies, posted
[QUOTE=kaze4159;43111531]74 high? hue [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SANHZsLb-Hw/UqRyjoCc2oI/AAAAAAAABCU/kq3ZoSlpS20/s0/2013-12-08_23-22-26.png[/img] 81 idle[/QUOTE] No it idled at about 65c, I'm not sure what temps it would get up to at 100% load because it would turn the computer off at some point to prevent damage (happened routinely in borderlands) [editline]0[/editline] Trying to get a girlfriend, it's not working out [img]http://i.imgur.com/jIfxdUu.png[/img]
Got to wait 3 days for an item that is a 2 mile walk away. I ♥ eBay and Royal Mail.
Why can't steam just recognise existing games instead of me having to do the "install>redescovering files>download shit that already exists" bullshit.
I am now officially part of the bitcoin club. Bought .15 btc at $720/per.
[QUOTE=Birdman101;43113041]I am now officially part of the bitcoin club. Bought .15 btc at $720/per.[/QUOTE] $100 Worth?
[QUOTE=Birdman101;43113041]I am now officially part of the bitcoin club. Bought .15 btc at $720/per.[/QUOTE] Congrats and dont give in the temptation of day trading your coins. in a time like this it just sit and hold until it seems more favorable.
My router is so fucked, that I get a more stable connection using 3G hotspot from my phone than using Wifi while being next to the fucking router.
Hm. Apparently some clever bastard got me on a referral link. Well I hope he enjoys the $5 They also gave me $5 worth for my first purchase untill my .15 transaction clears on friday. I've already made 3 cents! thats about 24 hours worth of mining right there! [editline]8th December 2013[/editline] Make that 10 cents
[QUOTE=Birdman101;43113466]Hm. Apparently some clever bastard got me on a referral link. Well I hope he enjoys the $5 They also gave me $5 worth for my first purchase untill my .15 transaction clears on friday. I've already made 3 cents! thats about 24 hours worth of mining right there! [editline]8th December 2013[/editline] Make that 10 cents[/QUOTE] Eventually when the market gets better if your on an exchange like BTC-e for example if you can figure out which altcoins are getting pumped throw it all in there let it get pumped and throw back to BTC easy way to increase your BTC stockpile. the hard part? finding when they pump it but I managed to take 20 bucks and turn it to 140 bucks in a month so it possible. but the market is a bit of a shitstorm right now im doing nothing for the time being.
Fuuuuuuuck man. I wish I'd kept that .5 I mined a while back :L
The peanut gallery was egging me on last night to go older, so I dialed into the IRC at 2400 baud. [IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/ballsandy/Computer%20related/IMG_4074.jpg[/IMG] People were reporting 1-2s pings. :v
Make that "0.64160772" BTC Fuck me. :L [editline]8th December 2013[/editline] 461.95 USD, not bad :L [editline]8th December 2013[/editline] Only 5 months ago too.
The fuck? I have had my router for 6 years, ISP provided because we have IPTV. The new one they have right now is actually even worse, has a fuckton of problems etc. FFS why can't they just get a proper router firmware instead of rolling around in crappy Thomsons. I found that somebody has actually made some tweaks so you could use other routers but I am too lazy to fuck around with that right now. also about the IPTV receivers, you could use a RPi with XMBC but then they crypted the signals.
Im so tempted to break my hp to take out the fucking wireless card. I have to take everything out of it to just get to the wireless. I hate you too y510p and your shitty wireless card
[QUOTE=~Kiwi~v2;43113793][video=youtube;4HaPVk_p8u8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HaPVk_p8u8[/video] My god that Z87 is my dream [editline]9th December 2013[/editline] My merge thats 2 people that owe me a merge[/QUOTE] Looks like something you buy and throw just about everything but the board, driver CD and the cables away from because the rest is junk. At least the top fucking slot is X16.
[QUOTE=PredGD;43110962]I'm starting to worry that my CPU is starting to see the light in the end of the tunnel. is there something I can do to check its health? system is really choppy even without the VPN. if I press a few buttons in steam, my music will stutter and the CPU usage of steam will skyrocket. when I post this, firefox will go all the way up to 30% usage most likely too.[/QUOTE] When a CPU is failing, it causes entire program and general system crashes, due to failed operations and mis-calculations. It can't just make the system slower, seeing as there's no error checking such as in, for example, TCP/IP, corrupt data can't be detected with the request of the previous data getting re-processed, instead things get completely messed up. You could always make sure it's running at the correct frequency, though. I'm willing to bet your problem is software related. [editline]8th December 2013[/editline] [QUOTE=kaze4159;43110469]That was a glove, it's part of my skinsuit I wear it when I go to Human conventions[/QUOTE] I am, in fact, a calculator.
You guys... Every time I woke up so far you've broken holly in some way, this time Kaukassus just broke the IRC in general. Whole channel is muted due to flood control and no one has voice.
[QUOTE=~Kiwi~v2;43113793][video=youtube;4HaPVk_p8u8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HaPVk_p8u8[/video] My god that Z87 is my dream [editline]9th December 2013[/editline] My merge thats 2 people that owe me a merge[/QUOTE] Is that active VRM cooling I see?
[QUOTE=pentium;43113892]Looks like something you buy and throw just about everything but the board, driver CD and the cables away from because the rest is junk. At least the top fucking slot is X16.[/QUOTE] Doesn't the amd boards have all 16x pice?
[url]http://dogecoin.com/[/url] :l
[QUOTE=IpHa;43109061]Introducing DogeCoin! The new paradigm in cryptocurrency! [url]http://dogecoin.com/[/url][/QUOTE] borderline tumblr-quality joke there m8
[QUOTE=~Kiwi~v2;43114171]Active and liquid cooled[/QUOTE] sweet baby kiwi
[QUOTE=wingless;43114094]You guys... Every time I woke up so far you've broken holly in some way, this time Kaukassus just broke the IRC in general. Whole channel is muted due to flood control and no one has voice.[/QUOTE] See! I told you flood control would shut the shitposters up.
[QUOTE=pentium;43115165]See! I told you flood control would shut the shitposters up.[/QUOTE] Part of the problem is the flood control built into this IRCd appears to not take individual users into account. I set it to 5 messages in 5 seconds because I thought it means "five messages per user in five seconds", but no, it's apparently "five messages in the channel." I'm starting to not like this IRCd.
[QUOTE=pentium;43115165]See! I told you flood control would shut the shitposters up.[/QUOTE] Except mutes the whole channel. Put in an emergency unmute button into holly incase now.
I decided to just leave my doors off my computer. it runs cooler and quieter. It's amazing how quiet my computer is. I don't even know if it's on.
[QUOTE=wingless;43114094]You guys... Every time I woke up so far you've broken holly in some way, this time Kaukassus just broke the IRC in general. Whole channel is muted due to flood control and no one has voice.[/QUOTE] ohh what did I do? :v:
[QUOTE=Makol;43110779]get in the irc thingy then[/QUOTE] i just ended up getting mcdonalds and watching saltybet with my friends since no one responded within my drunk attention span of 5 minutes
My room gets crazy hot all the time. It's the middle of the winter and I have my vents taped up with cardboard and duct tape with towels all around it and my window wide open and it's still fucking hot. So this morning I wake up not in a sweat for the first time in weeks and it's actually nice and toasty in my bed so I get up. It's snowed 2 inches outside and some of it got inside because my window is wide open because otherwise I fucking roast. And my power strip for my computer is right under the window. I wasn't happy. [editline]8th December 2013[/editline] My GPU is idling at 60 though so that's kind of cool.
[QUOTE=~Kiwi~v2;43115943]Wait it runs quieter with doors off? I have the complete opposite, with the doors off it sounds like a damn tornado[/QUOTE] My system uses open face coolers a lot. So closing the door causes the heat to recycle.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.