• CIPWTTKT&GC v0x21 (v33): Fuck Titles Edition
    67,352 replies, posted
[QUOTE=kaze4159;44764062]What kinda suit Can I touch it's ears?[/QUOTE] No.
[QUOTE=Tezzanator92;44763970]Can't wait, UT GOTY consumed my life at one point. Bunnytrack especially so.[/QUOTE] UT2k3 (then 2k4 but oddly enough I had more time in 2k3) devoured my life when it came out. Everyone forgets about 2k3.
i played a lot of ut2k4 at lunchtimes at my past internship. i got owned hard [editline]9th May 2014[/editline] destroyed in cs 1.6 though :]
[QUOTE=Protocol7;44764184]No.[/QUOTE] Then you're wearing the wrong kind of suit.
[QUOTE=wingless;44764226]Then you're wearing the wrong kind of suit.[/QUOTE] Nuh uh! I look sharp! Got a work party to go to tonight!
Having a read through the Unreal Tournament stuff I realized they fixed my biggest problem with it. With every UT there's always been an enormous amount of player made maps, and even mods, it's what made most of the games for me. With UE4, you're not allowed to distribute the editor, so if you wanted players to make maps you'd have to make your own map editor. Except the source is available to anyone with a UE4 license. This is going to be the most moddable game from any AAA studio. This can't get any better.
I got a suit. But it's made in the 70's.
I got a certain suit aswell.
[QUOTE=kaukassus;44761983]My room in our old house had a carpet floor. Holy shit that messed up my PC from the inside. Now in our new house I have a wood floor. 1000% less dust in my room.[/QUOTE] My old house had...Old carpets. The dust was horrendous. My new apartment has new carpets. 500% less dust in my computer. I used to have to clean the filters every other week if I didn't want my computer idling at 50c, now I don't even NEED to clean the filters once a month but I usually do anyways. [editline]9th May 2014[/editline] I had 2 brand new suits someone in utah threw out so it somehow ended up getting shipped to a e waste center where I worked. I looked them up after I took them home and they were $800. I think they got thrown out when I moved though. :C [editline]9th May 2014[/editline] They were both pinstrip suits.
Quake III Arena is better than UT2k4
nothing like a dead car battery, pouring rain, and closed dealerships to make your day 75x shittier
lol rip desktop you didn't serve me that well
I wore a suit once it was awful.
[QUOTE=Trekintosh;44767934]I wore a suit once it was awful.[/QUOTE] I want to hang the person who invented the necktie. I understand dressing up. There is a lot to be said for looking sleek. That doesn't make ties any less of a worthless article of clothing.
ITT: nerds with no class
I looked fairly good in the suit, it was just incredibly uncomfortable because a tuxedo on a 90-degree afternoon in the most uncomfortable shoes imaginable during the course of a wedding was really unpleasant.
Am I the only one that's interested in what Microsoft is going to reveal the 20th? If the rumors are true, it's a Surface mini with a 1440x1080 display.
A surface mini would be pretty cool, assuming they keep the specs similar to the current surface Pro and not overly thick.
Surface Mini with an Atom CPU and Wacom digitizer would be awesomely awesome, but I doubt it's going to happen. But on the other hand, a digitizer would be a great idea considering they're probably aiming to compete with the iPad Mini which doesn't have one. [editline]10th May 2014[/editline] This is cool [url]https://onion.io/[/url]
-snip- wrong thread
[QUOTE=PollytheParrot;44767646]nothing like a dead car battery, pouring rain, and closed dealerships to make your day 75x shittier[/QUOTE] And then getting shot because you're wearing a huge orange backpack at the Northwest Airfield
Protip: If you get a new sim card, keep the holder thing it comes in [img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-jO7OAxaODNc/U24PelYRfrI/AAAAAAAAELU/L9A-fxRDffQ/s0/IMG_20140510_213429.png[/img] You can use it to hold microSD cards :v:
[QUOTE=kaze4159;44771108]Protip: If you get a new sim card, keep the holder thing it comes in [img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-jO7OAxaODNc/U24PelYRfrI/AAAAAAAAELU/L9A-fxRDffQ/s0/IMG_20140510_213429.png[/img] You can use it to hold microSD cards :v:[/QUOTE] ew. telstra.
[QUOTE=kaze4159;44771108]Protip: If you get a new sim card, keep the holder thing it comes in [img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-jO7OAxaODNc/U24PelYRfrI/AAAAAAAAELU/L9A-fxRDffQ/s0/IMG_20140510_213429.png[/img] You can use it to hold microSD cards :v:[/QUOTE] Also convert your microsims to normal-size sim cards in case you need to use an older phone
[QUOTE=wingless;44771118]ew. telstra.[/QUOTE] They're actually the best value right now, Kogan got shut down, Aldi is shittier and more expensive, everyone else is only good if you're on an expensive contract or get grandfathered into something.
[QUOTE=kaukassus;44766677]I got a certain suit aswell.[/QUOTE] Just bought a new suit today. Looking sharp.
snip
[QUOTE=Zephyrs;44769730]I want to hang the person who invented the necktie. I understand dressing up. There is a lot to be said for looking sleek. That doesn't make ties any less of a worthless article of clothing.[/QUOTE] Neckties bring the entire ensemble together, by providing a place to focus on the chest that hides other imperfections that might exist. They can make large men look smaller and small men look larger. They provide a place to add color and personality. They make suits much more interesting. [editline]10th May 2014[/editline] [QUOTE=~Kiwi~v2;44767699]I have a suit too. And I've got beggars for the ears. :v:[/QUOTE] Every man should own at least a navy blue or charcoal suit. It's mandatory. [editline]10th May 2014[/editline] [QUOTE=.Lain;44771967]watching movies at this aspect ratio has already spoiled me. jeeeeez [t]http://horobox.co.uk/u/FlubberNugget-_1399773928.jpg[/t][/QUOTE] Nice bias lighting.
thanks, my eyes get really strained without it
ooh ooh, suits. I got a nice one to finish the school in. Really comfy.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.