• CIPWTTKT&GC v0x21 (v33): Fuck Titles Edition
    67,352 replies, posted
[QUOTE=horsedrowner;45209830]I don't know how YouTube does it, but some magic allows me to use my phone to browse videos and then play them on my TV.[/QUOTE] It's local network magic
Apparently my bluray player supports broadcasting via chromecast, so I can go straight from it on my living room TV to my bedroom one with a chromecast
[QUOTE=horsedrowner;45209830]I don't know how YouTube does it, but some magic allows me to use my phone to browse videos and then play them on my TV.[/QUOTE] You can do that with ours too, you sync it to your phone with a QR code. Works a million times faster than finding the videos yourself It's still so much easier to just use DLNA and stream the videos from my PC
Google I/O is happening!
The fact that you guys think this should be a fireable offense is scary.
[QUOTE=SEKCobra;45210354]The fact that you guys think this should be a fireable offense is scary.[/QUOTE] Isn't anything a fireable offense if you spin it right?
Is it just me or does flash player on the ASUS t100 run like ass? Everytime i play something in firefox,chrome,opera it freezes the video for more than 5 seconds and then the programs is not responding for a few seconds.
[QUOTE=Levelog;45210390]Isn't anything a fireable offense if you spin it right?[/QUOTE] You are fired for being gay.
[QUOTE=Warship;45209853]It's local network magic[/QUOTE] Its not even local network. I can control the our bluray YouTube player via mobile data.
[QUOTE=SEKCobra;45210491]You are fired for being gay.[/QUOTE] I could spin it. Hell, sadly many employers [I]have[/I] spun that pretty well.
[QUOTE=Skanic;45210446]Is it just me or does flash player on the ASUS t100 run like ass? Everytime i play something in firefox,chrome,opera it freezes the video for more than 5 seconds and then the programs is not responding for a few seconds.[/QUOTE] Is the RAM nearly full? Might be doing a lot of swapping when the flash plugin starts.
[QUOTE=Demache;45210602]Is the RAM nearly full? Might be doing a lot of swapping when the flash plugin starts.[/QUOTE] It has 2 GB of Ram and its using around 800 MB.
[QUOTE=SEKCobra;45210354]The fact that you guys think this should be a fireable offense is scary.[/QUOTE] Shouldn't be, but sadly, is.
What's the best $700 gaming laptop out there. Friend wants to be able to play ARMA 3 decently too
You're not going to go far with $700 for something like that.
[QUOTE=gaboer;45210959]What's the best $700 gaming laptop out there. Friend wants to be able to play ARMA 3 decently too[/QUOTE] A desktop.
[QUOTE=gaboer;45210959]What's the best $700 gaming laptop out there. Friend wants to be able to play ARMA 3 decently too[/QUOTE] I'm gonna be honest. A 700$ won't really be able to play Arma 3 anywhere near playable levels. Maybe if you turn everything down and even reduce the render resolution, which in turn makes arma 3 looks so bad it's not worth it.
I believe this may run it decently well, of course this excludes the costs of peripherals but it's under 700 and'll teach you more than just getting a laptop. [url]http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VZLTzy[/url]
[QUOTE=~Kiwi~v2;45211390]probably get standard settings no aa low render range :^)[/QUOTE] He asked for $700 so I gave him 700
Google IO was rad tfw no nexus 5
I missed half of the stream. Did something useful happen to android? And by something I mean a feature thats not like "Your phone now automatically tweets what you are eating".
[QUOTE=SEKCobra;45210354]The fact that you guys think this should be a fireable offense is scary.[/QUOTE] I'm lost, what happened?
[QUOTE=Ezhik;45211745]Google IO was rad tfw no nexus 5[/QUOTE] sell your lumia and go get one
[QUOTE=kaukassus;45211860]I missed half of the stream. Did something useful happen to android? And by something I mean a feature thats not like "Your phone now automatically tweets what you are eating".[/QUOTE] Wakelock detection, notification interaction via the lockscreen, ART is standard, 64 bit capability, 0.X and 0.0.X updates are shipped through Google Play Services instead of OTA (since it's like 90%+ users have that up to date anyway). At least that's the stuff I thought was important.
[QUOTE=garychencool;45211984]sell your lumia and go get one[/QUOTE] but muh camera
I probably would end up getting an new Nexus device for my next phone if it was around the same price as the Oneplus One and was easier to get. I really want the Oneplus One and don't want to have to leave it but I maybe screwed if I can't get it over the summer holidays (Gives me a two month window).
I find it retarded from Nokia or Microsoft or what ever to Announce the Lumia 630,635 and the Lumia 930. Then release the 630 635 in may. Where is the Lumia 930? No where. Almost 3 months after the anouncement. Also i thought the other OEMS made any devices?
Can upgrade in early August, hopefully a new good phone comes out by then, or i'll just get the One M8 or Nexus 5.
I'm probably going to pick up the Note 4 or the iPhone 6 around Christmas to replace my iPhone 5s.
[QUOTE=Genericenemy;45212084]I probably would end up getting an new Nexus device for my next phone if it was around the same price as the Oneplus One and was easier to get. I really want the Oneplus One and don't want to have to leave it but I maybe screwed if I can't get it over the summer holidays (Gives me a two month window).[/QUOTE] Did that phone actually turn out any good? It looks like a cheap piece of shit and once the /r/android hype died down I pretty much never saw it again
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.