• CIPWTTKT&GC v0x21 (v33): Fuck Titles Edition
    67,352 replies, posted
[QUOTE=latin_geek;40967722]I'd ask for shit but I don't even know swefox much :v [editline]10th June 2013[/editline] also, I got a new bookcase. It doesn't have shelves BUT HEY IT WAS FREE :v[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kySqvAS.png[/IMG] So fucking funny. But what I was going to say, no need to get to know me if you don't want. I already consider you to be a cool guy. But you can always add me now and beg for shit in a week :v:
[QUOTE=CorporalRoss;40967746]Nah he just the digital jesus[/QUOTE] He bought for your gaming sins
I've never messed with SweetFX before but I might start doing it. I got LA Noire to work with AA finally and found a good SweetFX profile. I'm running 64x CSAA + 8x TrSSAA via SLI-AA with a sweet FX profile with SMAA and lots of color adjustments. Looks sweet.
[QUOTE=SweFox*;40967490]And never came out?[/QUOTE] Uhh, yes.
[quote]Lee, Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. [/quote] Agents? [img]http://images2.makefive.com/images/entertainment/movies/best-movie-villain/agent-smith-the-matrix-7.jpg[/img]
Though I'm trying to get KyleN's level of edges. His are fucking smooth as shit. I don't know how. I wanna try doing SSAA but sometimes performance drops just a tad too low, it shouldn't matter much for being so smooth on the edges as i'm playing on my Tv and it's already significantly smoother with no difference in performance. The game uses about 15-20% of one GPU, with 32x CSAA and 4x SSAA running on both GPU's it's putting like 60-70% on both. [editline]10th June 2013[/editline] Here is how my game looks right now. [img]http://puu.sh/3cjVU.png[/img] Due to my weird monitor issue, I can't actually do downsampling. Best I can do is force SSAA through Inspector but it doesn't want to work. So the current setup is my best shot.
[QUOTE=Brt5470;40967837]Though I'm trying to get KyleN's level of edges. His are fucking smooth as shit. I don't know how.[/QUOTE] Doesn't he use some modded drivers to run the game at double (or higher) resolution, then downscale? Which is basically FSAA? And then he adds some level of MSAA, CSAA or FXAA on top of that? So you get 2xFSAA + 8xMSAA + FXAA, for instance? Or is that someone else I'm thinking of?
Nope you're right. He forces his GPU to run a virtual resolution about 2x2 of his normal one. 4k on a 1080p screen. Then he also runs MSAA ontop of that with injected SMAA/FXAA The end result is a screenshot which is so smooth you'd think it was taken with a 1D Mark 5. Best I can do is run Sparse Grid Supersampling which seems to work well. Doing 2x right now. Maybe I'll try 4x and see what happens.
[t]http://i.imgur.com/sFmUUaC.jpg[/t] everything is terrible
[QUOTE=latin_geek;40968158][t]http://i.imgur.com/sFmUUaC.jpg[/t] everything is terrible[/QUOTE] wait /r/atheism is making an attempt to not be immature shit? I should check this out EDIT: Checked it out got worse
[QUOTE=latin_geek;40968158][t]http://i.imgur.com/sFmUUaC.jpg[/t] everything is terrible[/QUOTE] Good luck to them, r/atheism is one of the worst places on the internet
[QUOTE=superstepa;40968389]Good luck to them, r/atheism is one of the worst places on the internet[/QUOTE] Actually, no. The latest moderators have forcefully cleaned up the cesspool that is /r/Athiesm, these manchildren want the subreddit to go back to a meme-spouting shitstain.
[QUOTE=Amiga OS;40968416]Actually, no. The latest moderators have forcefully cleaned up the cesspool that is /r/Athiesm, these manchildren want the subreddit to go back to a meme-spouting shitstain.[/QUOTE] It's actually worse now, 40% of the posts are just complaining that they want the memes back for no reason, and the other 60% are just making fun of the 40% of posts that want it to go back
[QUOTE=ManningQB18;40968434]It's actually worse now, 40% of the posts are just complaining that they want the memes back for no reason, and the other 60% are just making fun of the 40% of posts that want it to go back[/QUOTE] They should probably just delete the subreddit and ban the name from use. [editline]10th June 2013[/editline] Sometimes I wish Reddit was as heavily moderated as FP. [editline]10th June 2013[/editline] Well, the cat has found an alternate use for my laptop... [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efy9A-5habw[/media]
Fable III is free on Xbox right now. Neat.
Any FP mod would have a fucking field day on ANY default subreddit, both mods and posters care about the rules as much as they care about jaywalking legislation /r/gaming is insane with xbox one (if you call the xbox one "xbone" i will think you're shit, doesn't matter if you do it ~ironically~) hate memes right now, it's a cesspool, I love it
[QUOTE=latin_geek;40968926] /r/gaming is insane with xbox one (if you call the xbox one "xbone" i will think you're shit[/QUOTE] but it's easier to pronounce like that xbox is an awkward word
[QUOTE=fishyfish777;40969118] xbox is an awkward word[/QUOTE] To be honest, "Xbox" is a pretty good name. Especially now with the new xbox you're gonna be using voice control, and saying xbox is nice and short, while playstation would be a tad bit long.
Sweet. I just lost my origin account. [img]http://puu.sh/3cq85.png[/img] Best part is I don't have access to the email anymore, haven't for a long time. All I lost was BF:BC2, BF3 and Dead Space 2. I kept getting logged out because someone else was apparently using my account, thought it was origin being retarded, nope.
[QUOTE=wingless;40969269]Sweet. I just lost my origin account. [img]http://puu.sh/3cq85.png[/img] Best part is I don't have access to the email anymore, haven't for a long time. All I lost was BF:BC2, BF3 and Dead Space 2. I kept getting logged out because someone else was apparently using my account, thought it was origin being retarded, nope.[/QUOTE] That sucks. Are you sure that there is no way to get it back? Or do you not care..
[QUOTE=TonyTheBean;40969348]That sucks. Are you sure that there is no way to get it back? Or do you not care..[/QUOTE] I'm not sure at this point. I was only using it to download BF3 again as a benchmark for the 2600k when I get it. I was following this [url]https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/solve?product=Origin&category=Account%20Security&platform=PC[/url] and I've been trying to find my BF:BC2 box and I fucking can't, the thing has vanished. I remember it was bert that bought me BF3 but I don't remember how he did it, if he bought it on amazon or something and gave me the key. [editline]10th June 2013[/editline] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BraXq07kkM[/media]
i got BF: BC2 for free, but it can only find like 3 servers. No idea why.
So I fire up one of those free 1080 HD porn sites and my laptop fan shoots from 15% right the fuck up to 100% within 5 seconds. What the hell, AMD, what are you doing?
[QUOTE=tratzzz;40969533]i got BF: BC2 for free, but it can only find like 3 servers. No idea why.[/QUOTE] Are you sure you don't have any filters set and firewall etc isn't blocking it: [t]http://i.imgur.com/j8nrCDj.jpg[/t]
[QUOTE=Trekintosh;40969574]So I fire up one of those free 1080 HD porn sites and my laptop fan shoots from 15% right the fuck up to 100% within 5 seconds. What the hell, AMD, what are you doing?[/QUOTE] You gave it porn, what did you expect it to do?
GGT was unsanitary, or so I've heard.
[QUOTE=wingless;40969581]You gave it a [I]workload[/I], what did you expect it to do?[/QUOTE] ftfy note: I don't hate AMD, just their current CPU lineup and attitude.
[QUOTE=rhx123;40969745]ftfy note: I don't hate AMD, just their current CPU lineup and attitude.[/QUOTE] ...I thought my joke was bad, but you certainly showed me you can make it worse.
[QUOTE=Makol;40966744]this is reminding me of the old days of GGT oh god the horror[/QUOTE] fuck man i didnt even remember i remembererd that
[QUOTE=wingless;40969751]...I thought my joke was bad, but you certainly showed me you can make it worse.[/QUOTE] if anyone is good at bad tech jokes, it's me
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.