• CIPWTTKT&GC v0x21 (v33): Fuck Titles Edition
    67,352 replies, posted
That poster makes me wonder, what every day device is the most dangerous? I'd say it's whatever we keep in our pockets. I mean, there have been stories about batteries in phones suddenly exploding and what not. I remember some dude's pants were lit on fire by his PSP (which ironically had a copy of burnout in it).
[QUOTE=codenamecueball;41523036][url]http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1291319&p=41522752#post41522752[/url] is this thread with the baby blue text appearing?[/QUOTE] Garry limited existing user's titles down to a certain amount of characters, which unwittingly left Funion's with unclosed tags, which would continue to change stuff on the page such as his user stats.
[url]http://chickenonaraft.com/[/url] is down, I think I need a moment of silence.
[QUOTE=nikomo;41524341][url]http://chickenonaraft.com/[/url] is down, I think I need a moment of silence.[/QUOTE] I expected this to be a clever ruse but it actually is down
Wow, just tried the [url=http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Fix-the-d-pad-on-the-Xbox-360-control-pad-mor/]Xbox 360 controller D-pad mod[/url] and the results are astonishing. 5 minutes of fiddling about and a D-pad that doesn't completely suck ass. 10/10 would mod again
I really, really hate shitty sellers on Amazon. Thankfully I'm guaranteed to be refunded by Amazon if everything fails, but I am not particularly happy about the 2-3 weeks of bullshit waiting. I also fucking love the support that they sent back. Nothing like broken English and double posting. Hell, they didn't even copy paste my name into their field. Just the other persons. [quote]Good Afternoon, It shows on my record that your item shipped out last 8th however we cannot track your package according to our shipping department there's a possibility that your package goes out without any shipping label that is why we cannot track it or see any information. What i will do is as soon as we have received our shipment by next week I will send you the Headphone via UPS express at no EXTRA costs to somehow make up for the delay that we have cause you. Rest assured that we are doing best we can to fixed any issues that our customers encountered on their transaction with us. But if you cannot wait for it let me know so I can refund you today and I can send you a FREE complimentary gift to somehow make up to you. Again we apologize for this inconvenience we have cause you Good Afternoon Jeremie, It shows on my record that your item shipped out last 11th however we cannot track your package according to our shipping department there's a possibility that your package goes out without any shipping label that is why we cannot track it or see any information. What i will do is as soon as we have received our shipment by next week I will send you the pedal via UPS express at no EXTRA costs to somehow make up for the delay that we have cause you. Rest assured that we are doing best we can to fixed any issues that our customers encountered on their transaction with us. But if you cannot wait for it let me know so I can refund you today and I can send you a FREE complimentary gift to somehow make up to you. Again we apologize for this inconvenience we have cause you[/quote] Word to the wise. Never buy from A-Z musical. Their feedback is littered with the same basic complaint. Quite the relevant case for [url=http://xkcd.com/325/]this XKCD comic.[/url]
[img_thumb]http://i.imgur.com/qwTo8so.jpg[/img_thumb] Thanks to Wingless for getting me this tablet <3
gdi wingless stop one upping me [editline]19th July 2013[/editline] i gave killowatt stuff before it was cool
[QUOTE=Shadaez;41525736]gdi wingless stop one upping me [editline]19th July 2013[/editline] i gave killowatt stuff before it was cool[/QUOTE] I promised him that tablet ages ago. I only finally had the money for it.
My mind is blown. I made a couple of sounds in front of my fan and it sounded metallic. Shit I found a new hobby.
[QUOTE=SweFox*;41525798]My mind is blown. I made a couple of sounds in front of my fan and it sounded metallic. Shit I found a new hobby.[/QUOTE] I've done this since I was in grade school
[QUOTE=SweFox*;41525798]My mind is blown. I made a couple of sounds in front of my fan and it sounded metallic. Shit I found a new hobby.[/QUOTE] Should have discovered this when you were like 7 :v:
[QUOTE=B!N4RY;41525916]Should have discovered this when you were like 7 :v:[/QUOTE] Sorry for being late :(.
better late than never
blowing into the fan? pfft sticking your finger in the fan was the thing to do.
[QUOTE=CorporalRoss;41526245]blowing into the fan? pfft sticking your finger in the fan was the thing to do.[/QUOTE] Real men stick their dick into the fan
Some people have advanced to dicks in spinning fans, but thankfully that's a one-stop trip to eliminating yourself from the gene pool.
Oh my god I just had a fucking heart attack for a split second when I opened my email today [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CLdG3di.png[/IMG]
[QUOTE=MasterFen006;41520078]Anyone got any idea why this fucks up the rest of the page? Removed, hopefully it'll fix it. If you wanna see it go check out general discussion.[/QUOTE] I need a link to the thread or a screenshot or something. "go check GD" doesn't help since I don't know what I'm looking for.
[QUOTE=PollytheParrot;41526508]Oh my god I just had a fucking heart attack for a split second when I opened my email today [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CLdG3di.png[/IMG][/QUOTE] How does the CIA even relate to NASA or Boeing?
[QUOTE=gaboer;41526607]How does the CIA even relate to NASA or Boeing?[/QUOTE] Its an email for some college in Florida and I'm guessing those are places that hire from them. That or its a trap to lure me outside of my house :tinfoil:
So I found out I can look at ad performance on my YT channel. I thought I didn't have this option inside of a network. But apparently, my videos are producing 8x the revenue that I'm being paid from Machinima. But due to my contract I'm capped. I could be making a few hundred bucks a month, instead I'm bringing in like barely enough to fill up my car. This is kind of disgusting. I hope I am both reading this incorrectly and reading this correctly. If it's true and I could move to a different network on a shared payment like 90/10 from Curse, I could be making significantly more money on my same channel. No wonder Machinima has been trying to give me all these growth opportunities. But not bothering to talk to me incase I try to leave. [editline]19th July 2013[/editline] TL:DR I could be getting not just fucked over but royally fucked over by my contract with machinima if my YT analytics is to be believed. If I left and simply moved to another network on a shared payment system I'd be making enough money to pay for school automatically. Still trying to understand the numbers I'm seeing. Basically CPM is rate for how much a video is making per 1000 monetized views. So a CPM of $2 which I was contracted for in 2011 means I'm paid the gross revenue of $2CPM. This means that Youtube takes it's cut which is 45% and then machinima takes another cut I think. I used to get paid pure $2 per any views. What this shows me is that i have crazy high CPM. Like 6-8 for the last few years. That's amazing. Some people hit 10 for like a day or something. But I have very high CPM consistently, so then YT takes their cut of 45%Then I'm left with about 3-4$ RPM, then my network would take a cut, if it's with this Curse network I might see $3 to 3.5 RPM which is my personal revenue. I'm getting like less than $1 right now. So this is significant, assuming I'm reading this right.
You are with Machinima, of course you are being ripped of at the worst. Just get the fuck out.
I'm trying
Trying is hard, try harder, try easier, change difficulty, stop crying, be a man.
[QUOTE=SweFox*;41527089]Trying is hard, try harder, try easier, change difficulty, stop crying, be a man.[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://instacod.es/file/78017[/IMG]
It's hard when no one replies is what I'm getting at.
[QUOTE=Brt5470;41526679]Youtube, Partership, and motherfuckin Machinima.[/QUOTE] Does it help if one account views your videos multiple times during the day or night? And do mobile views count too?
No one gets paid for mobile views. Only youtube does. Those are registered as views though. Also if you are actually viewing it, then yes works but if you're thinking of setting up a server to view my videos, you can get my account banned, so I'd probably request you just watch what you want to watch.
[QUOTE=Brt5470;41527576] Also if you are actually viewing it, then yes works but if you're thinking of setting up a server to view my videos, you can get my account banned, so I'd probably request you just watch what you want to watch.[/QUOTE] That's seriously the dumbest shit, sure it stops people from trying to ramp up their revenue, but it lets you get people banned from adsense by pretending to be them, or asking people to go and click all your ads I think it was Eddy or somebody here who got banned from adsense because some French forum was telling people to go click the ads on his site
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.