• GTX 970 No Signal
    4 replies, posted
Been trying to get this fixed for about a week on my brother's machine Plugging in any displays into the DVI or HDMI ports complete a handshake between the card and the monitor under normal usage, but as the title suggests, nothing is actually being sent to the display. We've tried a DDU, and it actually worked, albeit a full res display is limited to a 480p resolution. The kicker is that installing nvidia's official drivers immediately knock it offline, this is coming from a already working version, and updating to the latest patch. We considered the operating system was fucked, so we did a full wipe, to no success. Unsure what our next plan of attack should be
Huh, thought it was just me experiencing this with my 970. It only happens once in a while, and if I shut off any power to the machine, it will eventually start sending signals again to my screen. If anyone has a more permanent fix, that would be great.
Could be a power supply issue. Also could be the motherboard. Try the card in a different computer, or try using a different power supply.
Had the same problem with an old GTX 460 a couple of years back, was due to the GPU dying
We found out that the warranty expires in two months, so we've submitted an RA
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.