• CIPWTTKT&GC February 2012 - sudo cat /dev/urandom > content
    4,837 replies, posted
My god. [video=youtube;wLFe8bqDmzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLFe8bqDmzE[/video] Go read the comments, people are fucking stupid if they can't tell that that's fake. Then the guy who uploaded it has the dumbest sense of "Oh it'll work if I do this shit because I don't even know how the PSVita will load stuff or any of this I mean it isn't even released and he supposedly has GTA IV running on it.[quote]Gta sanandreas also may be released by me for * ps vita if i can some how find a way to mount the iso so it is playable on the ps vita![/quote] God I hate him already.
[QUOTE=Killowatt;34809475]I dislike this Pure.Joseph fellow already, no offense sir.[/QUOTE] That isn't very nice..... SO what do you dislike about me huh?
immediately noticed how fake it was 2 seconds in when he moved the psp and the game didnt move at all
[QUOTE=Shadaez;34809563]immediately noticed how fake it was 2 seconds in when he moved the psp and the game didnt move at all[/QUOTE] That and when he moves the joysticks it's out of sync and he never presses a button. Also [img]http://puu.sh/hQVC[/img]
I like how comments need his approval.
[QUOTE=FlakTheMighty;34809606]That and when he moves the joysticks it's out of sync and he never presses a button. Also [img]http://puu.sh/hQVC[/img][/QUOTE] this is youtube seriously why are you even bothering
[QUOTE=SGTNAPALM;34809645]this is youtube seriously why are you even bothering[/QUOTE] [del]Because it's dumb humans, why can't the smart just kill the dumb off through tests that only smart can solve? Like, build a computer without help or something I don't know.[/del] Scratch that, it's because I get mad at small shit like that.
[QUOTE=FlakTheMighty;34809668]Because it's dumb humans, why can't the smart just kill the dumb off through tests that only smart can solve? Like, build a computer without help or something I don't know.[/QUOTE] Dude, this reminds me. There was this one guy on youtube, he made it like EXTREMELY important to say that his computer costed 5 grand.... It was i7 2600k in a case labs case, with only the CPU watercooled by a XSPC watercooling kit. He was 17, a redneck, and retardly cocky. I told him, ocool, I built a system with the similar cost, but #1 I don't brag about it, #2 who gives a shit how much the system cost. Then he decides to call me out, pics or it didnt happen. I posted CPU-Z + PICS, and he blocked me. LUL.
-snip-
Mods don't ban me for linking to warez because I'm 90% sure this is fake anyway but here's another of his videos. [video=youtube;IT4nlQ_onPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT4nlQ_onPo[/video] Ha it only has one link anyway.
[QUOTE=nikomo;34808755]Yet another feature in Chrome that exists, and I had no idea it did. Watching some Top Gear, need to convert mph into kmh. [img]http://i.imgur.com/JJ7aQ.png[/img] Oh. (mph into kmh is the same conversion as miles into kilometers since you can eliminate h from the equation)[/QUOTE] easily my favorite chrome feature
[QUOTE=FlakTheMighty;34809542]My god. [video=youtube;wLFe8bqDmzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLFe8bqDmzE[/video] Go read the comments, people are fucking stupid if they can't tell that that's fake. Then the guy who uploaded it has the dumbest sense of "Oh it'll work if I do this shit because I don't even know how the PSVita will load stuff or any of this I mean it isn't even released and he supposedly has GTA IV running on it. God I hate him already.[/QUOTE] It doesn't even line up with the bloody screen. YT is full of fucktards.
If I want to play with Linux and run it for a couple of days should I use Wubi or just a VM?
Well.. This is stupid, observium doesn't like dell's IPMI protocol. Oh well.
[QUOTE=superstepa;34810308]If I want to play with Linux and run it for a couple of days should I use Wubi or just a VM?[/QUOTE] Use a liveusb.
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34810167']It doesn't even line up with the bloody screen. YT is full of fucktards.[/QUOTE] You can even see the jump cuts of his hand while the game is running
[QUOTE=MC3craze;34806789]I don't know why people don't like the Metro UI. I find it very fluid and intuitive.[/QUOTE] As far as usability goes it's probably a very nice UI that I wouldn't mind using. I just don't like the way it looks. Too many damn squares.
[QUOTE=lavacano;34811291]As far as usability goes it's probably a very nice UI that I wouldn't mind using. I just don't like the way it looks. Too many damn squares.[/QUOTE] Honest question, have you actually used it?
[QUOTE=MC3craze;34806789]I don't know why people don't like the Metro UI. I find it very fluid and intuitive.[/QUOTE] For me it's because I use my desktop pretty much solely for storing stuff. Easy to drag & drop files and folders into FTP programs and the like. Metro wouldn't really allow that, unless I went back to the normal desktop, and that would kind of defeat the purpose. Of course, if I could have a normal desktop on one monitor and a metro one on the other, that would be quite cool. Or I could just get used to the new UI, that's also one option.
[QUOTE=Dragory;34811867]For me it's because I use my desktop pretty much solely for storing stuff. Easy to drag & drop files and folders into FTP programs and the like. Metro wouldn't really allow that, unless I went back to the normal desktop, and that would kind of defeat the purpose. Of course, if I could have a normal desktop on one monitor and a metro one on the other, that would be quite cool. Or I could just get used to the new UI, that's also one option.[/QUOTE] You still have a desktop, metro pops up when you click the start button.
[QUOTE=MC3craze;34811912]You still have a desktop, metro pops up when you click the start button.[/QUOTE] Oh. Thank you for clarifying. Looking forward to it, then.
Is there (or will there be) a feature to change the start menu from that horrid green color? I find that the most irritating thing, and I love Metro
[QUOTE=altern;34811955]Is there (or will there be) a feature to change the start menu from that horrid green color? I find that the most irritating thing, and I love Metro[/QUOTE] You mean the background? No, but I believe there will be.
Anyone here run Nvidia Surround or Eyefinity?
Not me. Three monitors seem like too much for me, plus I don't need that much desktop space. ALSO I'm gonna be gone for like two weeks because I have College midterms next week and one too many projects to do. But I'll maybe post when my Bitfenix cables and other doodads I ordered for my case come in.
[QUOTE=Makol;34813120]Not me. Three monitors seem like too much for me, plus I don't need that much desktop space. ALSO I'm gonna be gone for like two weeks because I have College midterms next week and one too many projects to do. But I'll maybe post when my Bitfenix cables and other doodads I ordered for my case come in.[/QUOTE] I heard good things about them bitfenix extensions. Goodluck with your midterms btw!
Yeah I did too. I bought a whole bunch from a reseller since Bitfenix's store has been down for months now, but that was a bad idea since they're sending me two cables per week from what I can tell. Oh well, at least they're showing up and I'm in no rush to get them. I also got three GELID fans, two 120mm and one 140mm, but I have no idea when those things are going to arrive. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Also I've been reading your build log, kind reminds me of one my friends and I did a while back. [url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/929651?highlight=[/url]
[QUOTE=Makol;34813261]Yeah I did too. I bought a whole bunch from a reseller since Bitfenix's store has been down for months now, but that was a bad idea since they're sending me two cables per week from what I can tell. Oh well, at least they're showing up and I'm in no rush to get them. I also got three GELID fans, two 120mm and one 140mm, but I have no idea when those things are going to arrive. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Also I've been reading your build log, kind reminds me of one my friends and I did a while back. [URL]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/929651?highlight=[/URL][/QUOTE] Haha nice. I take that as a good thing?
It is.
[QUOTE=pure.Joseph;34809080]No I don't. I work for a private company, but given the fact that I compete with some known people on here, I want to stay private. Wingless knows what I do though :). Some of my servers are in WebNX, they are rentals yes, I got such a great deal it was hard to pass on. Once SB-E releases, we'll be building servers on that platform forsure. PS: I plan on leaving my current company soon and working by myself, also wingless, once I get my grant, I'm flying you to California to work on some awesome stuff with me. PPS: DONT TELL ANYONE! EDIT: Who cares, we're all friends right? [editline]21st February 2012[/editline] That I didn't really care about, a simply rdns on my IP blocks will show that they are from WebNX. I believe we have 2 /28's and 2 /27's. from them currently.[/QUOTE] I'm kinda stunned. Fuck yeah.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.