• CIPWTTKT&GC February 2012 - sudo cat /dev/urandom > content
    4,837 replies, posted
Seems like Engadget has one of the first reviews on the Razer Blade. [url]http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/22/razer-blade-review/[/url]
[QUOTE=TheCactusman;34821938]32gb left apparently[/QUOTE] I have about 14GB left on my 500GB hard drive. Sometimes it even drops below 1GB. :v:
I can easily live on 160GB But that's because i have my 6TB server
[QUOTE=Makol;34821737]Smallest hard drive I've personally owned was a 500gb that I still use now, but if you count SSDs it'd be 120gb.[/QUOTE] 60gb SSD and 143gb HDD, I'm officially worse off than Makol, where do I sign up for the free case?
Did I ever tell you guys that one of the guys who works here was diagnosed with cancer and was told he has 3 months to live. That happened in august. And he's still working here. No idea why. I just thought of it because he submitted a support ticket to add some Vlans. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=sambooo;34822367]60gb SSD and 143gb HDD, I'm officially worse off than Makol, where do I sign up for the free case?[/QUOTE] I like being charitable, but I'm going to have to stop or slow down with it.
This reminds me. I have a spare 750watt Antec PSU sitting in my closet. [sp]same model as the one that DID explode[/sp]
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34822385]Did I ever tell you guys that one of the guys who works here was diagnosed with cancer and was told he has 3 months to live. That happened in august. And he's still working here. No idea why. I just thought of it because he submitted a support ticket to add some Vlans.[/QUOTE] Maybe because he is still alive? My arts teacher has/had cancer. She has been wearing that wig for around a year now I guess.
/r/hardware are assholes. I post a question asking what people thought of a four drive raid, and within 5 minutes I get 2 downvotes bringing my post to negative karma.
That's why I don't go to those places, people are either assholes or pretty stupid most of the time.
I normally go to /r/hardware for posting stuff because USUALLY they are people who aren't children and want to talk about comp hardware.
[url]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shuttle-SD32G2-XPC-Intel-E6600-core-2-duo-250GB-HDD-1GB-ram-small-format-PC-/320853027868?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item4ab454ac1c#ht_2722wt_1185[/url] For a LAN pc Y/N
The deed is done. Holy shit I get a weird sensation when spending insane money on stuff.
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34824017'][url]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shuttle-SD32G2-XPC-Intel-E6600-core-2-duo-250GB-HDD-1GB-ram-small-format-PC-/320853027868?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item4ab454ac1c#ht_2722wt_1185[/url] For a LAN pc Y/N[/QUOTE] That thing looks really beat up.
[QUOTE=Makol;34824053]That thing looks really beat up.[/QUOTE] Nothing a good clean can't fix. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Apart from the feet [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Not only that, the CPU alone goes for £40
Alright well, from this point on, I see nothing I even really want to buy anymore. Watercooling would be nice but that's only for even quieter stuff. I want you guys to stop me from buying more shit. KaY!@?
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34824090']Nothing a good clean can't fix. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Apart from the feet [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Not only that, the CPU alone goes for £40[/QUOTE] Then go for it. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Brt5470;34824137]Alright well, from this point on, I see nothing I even really want to buy anymore. Watercooling would be nice but that's only for even quieter stuff. I want you guys to stop me from buying more shit. KaY!@?[/QUOTE] Ok. Then give me your wallet.
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34824137]Alright well, from this point on, I see nothing I even really want to buy anymore. Watercooling would be nice but that's only for even quieter stuff. I want you guys to stop me from buying more shit. KaY!@?[/QUOTE] Now for a projector.
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34824180']Now for a projector.[/QUOTE] Preordered FUCK
I called my brother computer illiterate his response: "computers can't read either"
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34824337]Preordered FUCK[/QUOTE] I wish I had that amount of disposable income... [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ButtsexV3;34824349]"computers can't read either"[/QUOTE] OCR.
I spent money on fast food, tuition, and my computer. That's about it. I made $1400 last year from youtube though.
I made about $675 picking up dog poop so far this year. Then I got robbed and lost around $350 of it.
I'll pay double what your pimp is paying you
I get $20 to just go to someone's house, let their dog outside, pick up its poop, throw away the poop, and then put the dog back in the house. I do this for about four neighbors.
[QUOTE=Makol;34824512]I made about $675 picking up dog poop so far this year. Then I got robbed and lost around $350 of it.[/QUOTE] CUBE HIS HEAD
[QUOTE=Makol;34824596]I get $20 to just go to someone's house, let their dog outside, pick up its poop, throw away the poop, and then put the dog back in the house. I do this for about four neighbors.[/QUOTE] They sound like either rich old people or lazy fucks
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34824607']CUBE HIS HEAD[/QUOTE] I don't even know WHAT THAT MEANS. Also I should be writing a paper but I don't want to. I'm writing about my transition from OS X to Windows.
[quote=Brt5470]-words-[/quote]Are you at work or do you just like the feel of windows xp?
[QUOTE=HolyCrapAWalrus;34824630]They sound like either rich old people or lazy fucks[/QUOTE] Two are lawyers, one is a firefighter, and the other works for IBM in the IT department or something.
[url=http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2012/02/ubuntu-for-android-announced/]This is fucking cool[/url] Sorry, haven't been paying attention to the thread lately
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.