• CIPWTTKT&GC February 2012 - sudo cat /dev/urandom > content
    4,837 replies, posted
Wow, you're late
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34824137]Alright well, from this point on, I see nothing I even really want to buy anymore. Watercooling would be nice but that's only for even quieter stuff. I want you guys to stop me from buying more shit. KaY!@?[/QUOTE] Please tell me you did get a hardware raid controller right? I wouldn't want drives dropping out, especially in a raid-10, the rebuild times are EPIC! Especially with 3TB drives heh.
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34824691']Wow, you're late[/QUOTE] oh that's what happens when I don't pay attention to the thread. :x
[QUOTE=pure.Joseph;34824764]Please tell me you did get a hardware raid controller right? I wouldn't want drives dropping out, especially in a raid-10, the rebuild times are EPIC! Especially with 3TB drives heh.[/QUOTE] I had my arrays on a 680i board for about 3 years before moving it to my Z68 and I've had no problems. My 2TB RAID1 took about 10 hours to build.
BRT being robbed isn't funny :(
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34825147]I had my arrays on a 680i board for about 3 years before moving it to my Z68 and I've had no problems. My 2TB RAID1 took about 10 hours to build.[/QUOTE] Lucky you, I just wouldn't trust onboard RAID for anything apart from RAID-0, especially if you Overclock. But being that you're BRT, I'm sure your system is stable.
[QUOTE=pure.Joseph;34825305]Lucky you, I just wouldn't trust onboard RAID for anything apart from RAID-0, especially if you Overclock. But being that you're BRT, I'm sure your system is stable.[/QUOTE] I've had no crashes since I sat on my 4.5ghz 1.375v. I was worried about onboard as well, but I've had a very good track record. In the future I might move to a dedicated card. But I'm ok with onboard right now.
Brt is makin me sad. Also screw midterms. They're all online this semester so I will deal with them at my leisure. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Anyone here buy anything from Performance PC before?
[QUOTE=Makol;34825538]Brt is makin me sad. Also screw midterms. They're all online this semester so I will deal with them at my leisure. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Anyone here buy anything from Performance PC before?[/QUOTE] Stop being sad, he sent you a HAF X, it's just a few pixels :v:
[QUOTE=Makol;34825538]Brt is makin me sad. Also screw midterms. They're all online this semester so I will deal with them at my leisure. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Anyone here buy anything from Performance PC before?[/QUOTE] I bought $1500 worth of WCing parts from them. Their e-mail support is a little bit, well, let's just say they aren't very polite. But over the phone, they were easy to work with. They package things pretty decent, but with all the bad reviews from them, I would be very careful on what to order. And the sleeving they use is awful. But that's pretty much it. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Brt5470;34825345]I've had no crashes since I sat on my 4.5ghz 1.375v. I was worried about onboard as well, but I've had a very good track record. In the future I might move to a dedicated card. But I'm ok with onboard right now.[/QUOTE] Sounds good. Let me know on how the drives work out for ya. Are those 3TB 7.2K RPM?
[QUOTE=wingless;34825768]Stop being sad, he sent you a HAF X, it's just a few pixels :v:[/QUOTE] I was joking. [QUOTE=pure.Joseph;34825770]I bought $1500 worth of WCing parts from them. Their e-mail support is a little bit, well, let's just say they aren't very polite. But over the phone, they were easy to work with. They package things pretty decent, but with all the bad reviews from them, I would be very careful on what to order. And the sleeving they use is awful. But that's pretty much it.[/QUOTE] And ok. Was just wondering since I ordered some Bitfenix cables from them and their tracking numbers are all weird and don't work but they claim my cables are arriving tomorrow. Going to find another reseller for the rest of the cables if Bitfenix still doesn't get their online store back up and running again. I only got a 24-pin and the cpu 8-pin cables from them. Still need to get four six-pin gpu cables and maybe six sata cables too, still thinking about getting the sata cables though.
[QUOTE=pure.Joseph;34825770]I bought $1500 worth of WCing parts from them. Their e-mail support is a little bit, well, let's just say they aren't very polite. But over the phone, they were easy to work with. They package things pretty decent, but with all the bad reviews from them, I would be very careful on what to order. And the sleeving they use is awful. But that's pretty much it. [/QUOTE] I've actually purchased some heatsinks and fans from them over the past few years. They are based in florida so I like buying from them. Though 6/7 orders they called to tell me something was out of stock and if I wanted to put the order on hold. Though like joseph said, they are good on the phone. [QUOTE=pure.Joseph;34825770] Sounds good. Let me know on how the drives work out for ya. Are those 3TB 7.2K RPM? [/QUOTE] I certainly will. Yes, 3TB/3x1TB Platters. 7,200RPM. 64mb DDR2 Cache, Sata 6gbps. [url]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005T3GRLY/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details[/url] [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] I messed up the quotes. Fixed now.
Wow. Does like no one sell Bitfenix cables for decent prices? Every site I find has them for a dollar or two, sometimes three, more than what Bitfenix was selling them for. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Also [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PPxB6.png[/IMG]
Linus is hot. Unfortunately, I don't find his wife too attractive, I kind of feel bad about it.
I thought he was gay with camera man. not hating, but I just always assumed it
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34826043]Linus is hot. Unfortunately, I don't find his wife too attractive, I kind of feel bad about it.[/QUOTE] What does his wife even look like? I saw he posted the wedding video but he took it down I think. And didn't he marry Esther's sister? [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] [sp]I thought he was gay for a while. Same for TTL :v[/sp]
Tiny Tom Looooooogan
I ship TTL and Linus.
Haven't posted in a while.. But BRT5470, I bought 3 lightboxes and painted a wall chromakey green because of you. [t]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13038989/ZScreen/0222121158.jpg[/t] Of course, I did this for my HS video editing class.. But I am the primary user of it. And being a part of the IT dept. in my district means lab updates, all the time. [t]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13038989/ZScreen/0222121621.jpg[/t] Kill me.
Is that the Fancier studio 2400watt kit? Also why did you cover your face?
Hi Brt. I love you.
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34826162]Is that the Fancier studio 2400watt kit? Also why did you cover your face?[/QUOTE] Yes, it is. It's not my face.. I took the picture, and my friend held the paper and I didn't ask him for permission or anything.
AAAAAH LAPTOP FUCK YES
Did you buy it or did it arrive?
brt, why exactly did you buy your lightbox?
[QUOTE=Makol;34826214]Did you buy it or did it arrive?[/QUOTE] [quote]FlakTheMighty: Did you get your laptop? Wingar: yes Wingar: :33333 [/quote]
That awkward moment when you're doing something manually that could be scripted, but writing the script would take longer than doing the task manually, but you could reuse the script.
That doesn't give a clear answer! "Got" can either mean bought or received in physical form.
[QUOTE=Makol;34826214]Did you buy it or did it arrive?[/QUOTE] arrived.
POST IT I wanna see it.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.