• CIPWTTKT&GC February 2012 - sudo cat /dev/urandom > content
    4,837 replies, posted
[QUOTE=David Tennant;34830797]I wish hard drive prices would drop already, they've gone down but they're still way too expensive per gigabyte.[/QUOTE] The drives I bought are 6 cents per GB. [editline]23rd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=HolyCrapAWalrus;34829332]March 11th is my birthday :D *hint hint Brt*[/QUOTE] Shut up
My birthday is in the end of April, you should have money by that time, am I right?
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34831479]The drives I bought are 6 cents per GB. [editline]23rd February 2012[/editline] Shut up[/QUOTE] It's ok. I don't think of you as a whore.
[QUOTE=tratzzz;34831519]My birthday is in the end of April, you should have money by that time, am I right?[/QUOTE] My birthday is at the start of April, so maybe.
My sister was complaining about the battery of her phone not lasting very much (honestly, smartphone average battery life) and my dad proceeded to say: I bet you didn't charge it for 12 hours the first time, like technicians say, your battery will Last as depending on how long you charged it for the first time, say if you charged it for 6 hours that's what's gonna last, because you create a limit, that's what the IT guys at the office told me. I facepalmed out of the room and didn't speak to him for the rest of the day.
brb buying new battery and charging it for two weeks.
mine was charged for a whole minute :saddowns:
[QUOTE=barttool;34831985]My sister was complaining about the battery of her phone not lasting very much (honestly, smartphone average battery life) and my dad proceeded to say: I bet you didn't charge it for 12 hours the first time, like technicians say, your battery will Last as depending on how long you charged it for the first time, say if you charged it for 6 hours that's what's gonna last, because you create a limit, that's what the IT guys at the office told me. I facepalmed out of the room and didn't speak to him for the rest of the day.[/QUOTE] Weeird. My grandparents laptop does not have a battery what lasts months yet.
I forgot to add he said 12 hours was the cap limit. But he even got mad cause I told him that made no fucking sense and that's not the way batteries work.
[IMG]http://puu.sh/i3gc[/IMG] [IMG]http://puu.sh/i3go[/IMG] uh oh
So, today I replaced my fucked up, entire tube of thermal paste on my cpu with a pea sized blob. I was running a 4.3ghz OC at 70C Its running at 54 now......
I sort of fell asleep for a bit over 8 hours. John the Ripper still hasn't gotten the damn password. It's not that strong, it should have gotten it in an hour tops.
Well barttool, I thought that that was a win, considering it it was 2500k, but I guess I was dumb.
Holy FUCK. I just discovered the sound card on this laptop. Oh my fuck this is sex. Hardware EQ, mic is top notch and it seems to have a built in headphone amp. Jesus christ I'm impressed, Dell.
[QUOTE=wingless;34833640]Holy FUCK. I just discovered the sound card on this laptop. Oh my fuck this is sex. Hardware EQ, mic is top notch and it seems to have a built in headphone amp. Jesus christ I'm impressed, Dell.[/QUOTE] You got a new laptop? Aaw man, i can't make fun of your broken hinge anymore. What's the specs on it?
Today's issue of Metropol is content: [quote]...the leading developer of anti-virus software, Symantec...[/quote] [quote]...Norton 360 is one of the best anti-virus and firewall solutions a person can have, according to our review of 10 different anti-viruses...[/quote] [quote]It is not recommended to download ANY app from the Android Market before installing an anti-virus on your phone (like Norton Mobile Security), as it's not regulated like the Apple Store, about 90% of the apps, even official apps such as Gmail and Google Maps, contain malware such as keyloggers and data stealers![/quote]
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34833724']You got a new laptop? Aaw man, i can't make fun of your broken hinge anymore. What's the specs on it?[/QUOTE] i5-2520m @ 2.5 Single 4GB DDR3 1333 DIMM HD 6630M, switchable to whatever Intel Integrated crap (Which is cool), probably HD 2000. 500GB Drive. So far I've been nothing but impressed. It keeps getting better the more I fiddle, only problems I've had so far are the disc drive is a little bit flimsy and some weird software option that disabled the trackpad while you were using the keyboard.
What are you going to do with your old one hinged lappy?
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34833796']What are you going to do with your old one hinged lappy?[/QUOTE] It's dead. Finally fucked it self.
how did it die?
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34831479] Shut up[/QUOTE] You hurt me deeply
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34833833']how did it die?[/QUOTE] Stopped charging. Needed an excuse to get a new laptop so instead of fixing it, which I easily can, I got a new laptop :v:
I sang Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars to my dog just now. I think I should see a doctor.
[QUOTE=wingless;34833904]Stopped charging. Needed an excuse to get a new laptop so instead of fixing it, which I easily can, I got a new laptop :v:[/QUOTE] Did you atleast slam it against a wall?
[QUOTE=kaukassus;34833959]Did you atleast slam it against a wall?[/QUOTE] I could do that right now, but I won't because it would wake people up.
[QUOTE=VistaPOWA;34833757]Today's issue of Metropol is content:[/QUOTE] I find it rather interesting that they completely disregard the fact that even the regulated Apple Store does contain malware. Because that would allow them to totally market anti-virus for iDevices as well.
I found Brt-s dick [t]http://i.imgur.com/CqySh.jpg[/t]
[QUOTE=tratzzz;34834268]I found Brt-s dick [t]http://i.imgur.com/CqySh.jpg[/t][/QUOTE] Silly. That's a pussy.
[QUOTE=wingless;34834282]Silly. That's a pussy.[/QUOTE] It is male.. And almost 11 years old!
[QUOTE=tratzzz;34834286]It is male.. And almost 11 years old![/QUOTE] That's not old. Come back 10 years later.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.