• CIPWTTKT&GC February 2012 - sudo cat /dev/urandom > content
    4,837 replies, posted
My school has blocked EXEs but not Executable jar's :v: [code] { try { Runtime rt = Runtime.getRuntime(); Process p = rt.exec("application.exe"); } catch(Exception e)[/code] :zoid:
[QUOTE=FlubberNugget;34850519]My school has blocked EXEs but not Executable jar's :v: [code] { try { Runtime rt = Runtime.getRuntime(); Process p = rt.exec("application.exe"); } catch(Exception e)[/code] :zoid:[/QUOTE] Yeah, because every students knows what a jar file is and how to program in Java.
[QUOTE=VistaPOWA;34850636]Yeah, because every students knows what a jar file is and how to program in Java.[/QUOTE] It's pretty easy to change 'application.exe' to the desired application and build it :v:
But what do you use to build it? dun dun dun!
[QUOTE=tratzzz;34850677]But what do you use to build it? dun dun dun![/QUOTE] School has eclipse :smile:
[QUOTE=FlubberNugget;34850695]School has eclipse :smile:[/QUOTE] Still, I doubt that most of the students don't even know what is Eclipse for or what does build mean.
I was trying to make the picture wingless posted on my profile 5 times bigger to post on his Paint managed to suck 3GB of my laptops RAM I had to hard reset it
[QUOTE=VistaPOWA;34850389][img]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/network.png[/img] I wonder if someone here has the processing power to do this... Brt?[/QUOTE] got 4 machines, each one packed with an i7. is that enough?
probably not lol
[QUOTE=VistaPOWA;34850389][img]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/network.png[/img] I wonder if someone here has the processing power to do this... Brt?[/QUOTE] I've got a pentium 4 3.3ghz? Will that run it?
[QUOTE=kaukassus;34851004]got 4 machines, each one packed with an i7. is that enough?[/QUOTE] You'd still have to set up the virtual network with the whole "monitoring system that adds and wipes machines at random".
My heavily modified 8800GS cooler fell off just a second ago so what did i do? CABLE TIE IT BACK ON [t]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5831868/2012-02-24%2019.18.02.jpg[/t] [t]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5831868/2012-02-24%2019.18.09.jpg[/t]
How did it fall off?
I just picked it up by the blue fan shroud and the card and heatsink fell out [editline]24th February 2012[/editline] The card still works with its ULTRA GAMING BLACK CABLE TIES
WHERE CAN I GET LAPTOP SCREWS? It it's just the plastic part, take it off.
But the fan is in the plastic part
[QUOTE=VistaPOWA;34851063]You'd still have to set up the virtual network with the whole "monitoring system that adds and wipes machines at random".[/QUOTE] how about linux cronjobs, to add/remove random vm's at certain times?, or windows Scheduled tasks?
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34851141']But the fan is in the plastic part[/QUOTE] oh, on my 4850 it was screwed into the metal, i just took the plastic cover off
[QUOTE=kaukassus;34851143]how about linux cronjobs, to add/remove random vm's at certain times?, or windows Scheduled tasks?[/QUOTE] Virtualbox + cronjob
do it.
For the monitoring part maybe whatsupgold.com. I don't know if you can add custom filters to see if there is a virus on the system but you can read syslogs and ping machines + have a graphical interface with colorcoding of machines and network connections.
Harddrives came. Hey amazon, thanks for putting all four drives on the bottom of the box with no protection and putting 8 inches of air bags ontop. 'ppreciate it.
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34851555]Harddrives came. Hey amazon, thanks for putting all four drives on the bottom of the box with no protection and putting 8 inches of air bags ontop. 'ppreciate it.[/QUOTE] That is why i never bought HDDS from amazon after the WD black i bought bit the dust a week after it arrived.
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34851555]Harddrives came. Hey amazon, thanks for putting all four drives on the bottom of the box with no protection and putting 8 inches of air bags ontop. 'ppreciate it.[/QUOTE] Classic Amazon packaging.
I've loved amazon's packaging before. I even kept the boxes from before. Maybe it's because it's amazon's frustration free packing and not the normal OEM?
[QUOTE=ctlilc;34851382]Virtualbox + cronjob[/QUOTE] how about: scheduled tasks, wich executes a python script, every x hours, that does take down a random VM with a new one, and automatically starts the new VM. The VM's are made in VMware workstation 8, and every new VM is based upon one of the 3 base VHD, on wich is a windows preinstalled, and on every ond of the base VHD's is a different type of server machine (fileserver/exchange/ftp..). there can be a scheduled task aswell, that will inject a random virus in a random machine every day/hours Sample viruses could be downloaded from here: [url]www.offensivecomputing.net[/url] EDIT: [QUOTE=VistaPOWA;34851440]do it.[/QUOTE] I am actually going to try this. I'm going to make a plan and a thread tomorrow.
Also, supposedly "ComcastSteve" from DLSReports direct forum got my internet where it should be and actually upgraded it to Ultra! which is 24/5
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34851555]Harddrives came. Hey amazon, thanks for putting all four drives on the bottom of the box with no protection and putting 8 inches of air bags ontop. 'ppreciate it.[/QUOTE] amazon is known for being terrible with hard drives, they don't know or care to know how to ship them properly at least you didn't order a single drive, they used to (and possibly still do) send them out in nothing more than an anti static bag and a cardboard box meanwhile any I have ordered from Scan had an inch of bubblewrap taped around, and they were left in the plastic shell [editline]24th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Brt5470;34851620]I've loved amazon's packaging before. I even kept the boxes from before. Maybe it's because it's [B]amazon's frustration free packing[/B] and not the normal OEM?[/QUOTE] [url]http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/30/amazons-frustration-free-packaging-is-anything-but-for-hard-dri/[/url]
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34851620]I've loved amazon's packaging before. I even kept the boxes from before. Maybe it's because it's amazon's frustration free packing and not the normal OEM?[/QUOTE] You got free shipping? Well that's why it was poorly packed. For Amazon free shipping means "let's throw the item in the box and put airbags on top".
Scan has the best packing I've ever seen.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.