• CIPWTTKT&GC February 2012 - sudo cat /dev/urandom > content
    4,837 replies, posted
Why remove IE to begin with? I don't use it, but its not that hard to unpin it from the taskbar when you first install.
[QUOTE=MC3craze;34864359]Why remove IE to begin with? I don't use it, but its not that hard to unpin it from the taskbar when you first install. [/QUOTE] I didn't have IE to begin with.
I hate when I buy new hardware. Takes me hours to think of a name for the system. Buying parts for an itx computer btw. [editline]25th February 2012[/editline] I'd use my name, but that's taken by my desktop.
[QUOTE=MC3craze;34864617]I hate when I buy new hardware. Takes me hours to think of a name for the system. Buying parts for an itx computer btw. [editline]25th February 2012[/editline] I'd use my name, but that's taken by my desktop.[/QUOTE] I just do like name - Desktop name - laptop name-ubuntu-laptop Easy to remember
My desktop is Gibson, my Smoothwall router is Smoothwall, my VM machine is ESXi and my laptop is nikomotop
I name my computers after characters from Dr. House. More specifically, the female ones. Cameron, Hadley, Cuddy, Warner, Volakis, Masters, etc.
I named my router brt5470.
Is nikomo's real name Nikomo? [editline]25th February 2012[/editline] Fuck you, craze.
[QUOTE=SGTNAPALM;34864752]Is nikomo's real name Nikomo? [editline]25th February 2012[/editline] Fuck you, craze.[/QUOTE] No, his name is Niko Mo............
I named my desktop Propane, my laptop is named Potato, and my iPhone is named Walrus.
[QUOTE=MC3craze;34864617]I hate when I buy new hardware. Takes me hours to think of a name for the system. Buying parts for an itx computer btw. [editline]25th February 2012[/editline] I'd use my name, but that's taken by my desktop.[/QUOTE] do it like this. Formula: <type*><year assembled><uid> *type = nb(notebook) / ws(workstation) / sv(server) Example: nb2010001 :v:
Finished moving all my data to my 2TB Green Mirror. it will act as a dual drive backup while I take data off it to put onto the RAID10. Going to bench right now, then record me putting in the new drives. Next purchase is for a good big SSD. Like 240GB for all my games. Since some games like RAGE [I]must[/I] have the game and recording separate. For now, the array will be fast enough without it.
I need a SSD for my desktop since I put my old one in my laptop. Actually I need two, one for my desktop and another one for my laptop.
[QUOTE=Makol;34864853]I need a SSD for my desktop since I put my old one in my laptop. Actually I need two, one for my desktop and one for my laptop.[/QUOTE] are you rich?
[QUOTE=kaukassus;34864859]are you rich?[/QUOTE] Nope. But I manage to afford these things. I take advantage of sales, coupons, and putting money aside for nice things. Rather simple.
I call my Android phone Marvin :v:
All my electronic devices (besides consoles) follow a Tron theme Desktop: MA3A-3 (3 because it's the third with that name) Netbook: Byte iPod Nano: Bit Current phone: GridBug Lost phone didn't last long enough for me to come up with a name
I named my first iPod Touch "Pip-Boy 9000".
I named my iphone 3g "BRICK"
My iPhone 3GS is called "dead".
[QUOTE=kaukassus;34864809]do it like this. Formula: <type*><year assembled><uid> *type = nb(notebook) / ws(workstation) / sv(server) Example: nb2010001 :v:[/QUOTE] Never had enough computers (at least functional computers) at the same time to need something like that
[QUOTE=nikomo;34864727]My desktop is Gibson, my Smoothwall router is Smoothwall, my VM machine is ESXi and my laptop is nikomotop[/QUOTE] oh so was that your computer i hacked? sorry
My S2 is named nobatterylife.
[QUOTE=BreenIsALie;34864965]Never had enough computers (at least functional computers) at the same time to need something like that[/QUOTE] This is the system we use at my workplace. I'm responsible for about 80 computers(AND 5 servers!). Jesus FUCK!
Oh wow, docked phone with Foobar2k remote + a full-screen game is great. Incidentaly, it turns out my father can't think with portals, we only made it to the 2nd battery of tests before he gave up :saddowns:
My ipod touch is called titanic. That's because when i plug it into my laptop iTunes says "Titanic is syncing" On the subject of handhelds, watching ashens review the PSvita looks fucking crap. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjcgKXLrO7E[/media]
"Sony Entertainment Network" PSN was much better. :suicide:
[QUOTE=kaukassus;34865003]This is the system we use at my workplace. I'm responsible for about 80 computers(AND 5 servers!). Jesus FUCK![/QUOTE] That would explain it Where i had work experience they had a similar system. It went [Type of Computer]+[Purchase date]+[serial number] So a laptop would be L1201-5555 And a desktop would be D1201-5555 [editline]25th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=MC3craze;34865081]"Sony Entertainment Network" PSN was much better. :suicide:[/QUOTE] Fun fact: [B]S[/B]ony [B]E[/B]nterrainment [B]N[/B]etwork, Or SEN means Late in Swedish :v:
Oh my, the GUI is revolting on that thing. [editline]25th February 2012[/editline] XMB was tasteful and sleek, why couldn't they keep that?
Also the date on the drive confuses me. "12242" Makes me think 24th of February 2012. Which is yesterday. But I bought my drives on wednesday. BUT they only shipped out on friday morning. [img]http://puu.sh/ikX4[/img]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.