• CIPWTTKT&GC February 2012 - sudo cat /dev/urandom > content
    4,837 replies, posted
Oh hey, i havea smart phone now! Got it last night :D Runs andriod Pantech breakout any apps i should get?
[QUOTE=Aloveoftheworld;34497568]Oh hey, i havea smart phone now! Got it last night :D Runs andriod Pantech breakout any apps i should get?[/QUOTE] Steam mobile beta.
[QUOTE=Aloveoftheworld;34497568]Oh hey, i havea smart phone now! Got it last night :D Runs andriod Pantech breakout any apps i should get?[/QUOTE] Download [I][B][U]ALL OF THEM.[/U][/B][/I]
GPU's run hotter than CPU's right........... Then why is my GPU at 21C at idle and 61 after running fur mark for 15 mins along with Intel Burn Test at the same time and my cpu is at 25 when idle and 65 when under load.
On an unrelated note I got a creative sound blaster from the electronics dump that still works. But because of sli and my wifi card I can't use it on my main pc. My only options are to setup this other pc I have lying around to provide wifi for my desktop, do the same thing with my laptop or somehow find the money for a USB wifi device. One thing I've been thinking about is I have a windows mobile 6 (or whatever it's called) phone with wifi I dunno if I could use that as a wifi bridge without it being a pain in the ass. Anyone know anything about windows mobile shit?
I'm RMA'ing my SSD now, and it seems that I'll have to pay shipping and other shit. No chance in hell OCZ support, give me some money.
[QUOTE=moesislack;34497672]On an unrelated note I got a creative sound blaster from the electronics dump that still works. But because of sli and my wifi card I can't use it on my main pc. My only options are to setup this other pc I have lying around to provide wifi for my desktop, do the same thing with my laptop or somehow find the money for a USB wifi device. One thing I've been thinking about is I have a windows mobile 6 (or whatever it's called) phone with wifi I dunno if I could use that as a wifi bridge without it being a pain in the ass. Anyone know anything about windows mobile shit?[/QUOTE] Windows phone 7?
Windows phones look very interesting to me, I wouldn't mind getting one as my next phone.
As far as I was concerned GPU's ran hotter, i guess i was wrong going by the dumb rating.
[QUOTE=MC3craze;34497739]Windows phone 7?[/QUOTE] If I had one of those new ones I wouldn't be on an iPhone right now. It's the older one running on an htc touch diamond. I think the main problem is finding a driver for it.
GPU's [I]usually[/I] run hotter, of course this rule does not necessarily apply to weak graphics cards...
[QUOTE=Ooops: 404;34497791]As far as I was concerned GPU's ran hotter, i guess i was wrong going by the dumb rating.[/QUOTE] It largely depends on what the hardware is, and your cooling setup.
Plus, graphics cards are also designed to be able to handle higher temps than processors.
[QUOTE=Warship;34497776]Windows phones look very interesting to me, I wouldn't mind getting one as my next phone.[/QUOTE] I considered it, then I saw the Nexus S for £200 and grabbed that immediately. ICS is sooo good.
So threads are closed monthly now? How many posts are needed for a thread to be deemed as a large thread?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EGd6f.png[/IMG] help
[QUOTE=B!N4RY;34498000]So threads are closed monthly now? How many posts are needed for a thread to be deemed as a large thread?[/QUOTE] 3000 posts on the first day of the month.
~20 I think.
The older windows phone I have is garbage. The shit htc put on it looks cool but runs so sluggish I replaced it with an iPhone from eBay (this one). I assume that they don't run like shit anymore. It was manageable if I disabled the htc garbage but then most of the features went with it.
Well, the pre WP7 windows phones sucked major ass
[url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1160363[/url] Content. Get it while it's fresh.
[QUOTE=Makol;34497004]Getting everything replaced for free but they no longer make the 6870s I have but they have the XFX "Black Edition" ones so they're giving me those instead.[/QUOTE] don't get an XFX, that company is going down the shitter.
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34498210]don't get an XFX, that company is going down the shitter.[/QUOTE] really? :(
[QUOTE=GoDong-DK;34498133][url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1160363[/url] Content. Get it while it's fresh.[/QUOTE] I wonder how many motherboards Brt has in his PC
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34498210]don't get an XFX, that company is going down the shitter.[/QUOTE] Why? What have they done?
[QUOTE=GoDong-DK;34498133][url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1160363[/url] Content. Get it while it's fresh.[/QUOTE] Oh wow.
[QUOTE=GoDong-DK;34498133][url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1160363[/url] Content. Get it while it's fresh.[/QUOTE] Well, Something must have gone wrong when i bought my $500 PC and my $80 G35's I should probably go back to the store and give them more money, I probably ripped them off
[QUOTE=Aloveoftheworld;34497568]Oh hey, i havea smart phone now! Got it last night :D Runs andriod Pantech breakout any apps i should get?[/QUOTE] Angry Birds.
All my components together costed about $1400.
[QUOTE=Brt5470;34498338]Angry Birds.[/QUOTE] FPse. EDIT: Merge breaker!
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.