• CIPWTTKT&GC February 2012 - sudo cat /dev/urandom > content
    4,837 replies, posted
[QUOTE=BrainDeath;34747044]so whose alt are you?[/QUOTE] That maagiline guy.
[QUOTE=Dr. Deeps;34747070]That maagiline guy.[/QUOTE] that sucks
[QUOTE=BrainDeath;34747044]so whose alt are you?[/QUOTE] Noones.
[QUOTE=inconspicious;34747268]Noones.[/QUOTE] yeah we're totally taking your word for that
He's kilowatt
We'll know when he posts "new page smell"
wait, fuck not kilowatt That other guy that got that IBM for his birthday and had a freeman avatar MY MERGE
Apparently I'm not [I]inconspicuous[/I] enough.
also, i'm a bit disappointed in the humble indie bundle guys to be completely honest. all the other times, they managed to round up a group of games that range from good to exceptional and put them up there, but this time, they're just taking whatever piece of shit the mojang crew farts out in 2 days work.. not entirely sure I want to put my money into it
I saw you post the picture of the IBM after you put portable pirate bay on it [editline]17th February 2012[/editline] What do i win?
BRT. I'm almost done with the build and thread. I just need to eat this pasta first.
[QUOTE=wlzshroom;34747360]also, i'm a bit disappointed in the humble indie bundle guys to be completely honest. all the other times, they managed to round up a group of games that range from good to exceptional and put them up there, but this time, they're just taking whatever piece of shit the mojang crew farts out in 2 days work.. not entirely sure I want to put my money into it[/QUOTE] That's not the only difference. This time you can't give any of the money to the HIB guys [B]or[/B] the developers, everything will go to charities regardless of how you decide to split it up.
oh if it's MR.IBM then thats ok i like him [editline]17th February 2012[/editline] if its maagiiline he can burn his own house down
[QUOTE=esalaka;34747387]That's not the only difference. This time you can't give any of the money to the HIB guys [B]or[/B] the developers, everything will go to charities regardless of how you decide to split it up.[/QUOTE] mojang has enough money already so i don't blame them for (presumably) rejecting the money. but god damn it, if i want to donate to a charity i will do it on my own time! (i'll probably just end up grabbing the game from a friend anyway since everyone at my school is a mojang fetishist)
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34745076'][url=http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1164334]Zeke129 is dead[/url][/QUOTE] What a great thing to wake up to...
[QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34747315']wait, fuck not kilowatt That other guy that got that IBM for his birthday and had a freeman avatar MY MERGE[/QUOTE] I was about to say . .
[QUOTE=inconspicious;34747268]Noones.[/QUOTE]firerain
firerain in CIPWTTKT? no
[QUOTE=zerotwelve;34747750]firerain in CIPWTTKT? no[/QUOTE] It could happen!
[QUOTE=zerotwelve;34747750]firerain in CIPWTTKT? no[/QUOTE] Firerain belongs everywhere.
I realize it's not computer illiterate content... but... [img]http://puu.sh/hjMi[/img]
[QUOTE=inconspicious;34747268]Noones.[/QUOTE]pfft easy you are Fatal-Error/chrishind10's alt Post style and post history give it away in almost instantly
[QUOTE=Dr. Deeps;34747823]I realize it's not computer illiterate content... but... [img]http://puu.sh/hjMi[/img][/QUOTE] That's just illiterate content
[url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1164396?p=34748234#post34748234[/url]
Does anyone want to play Multiwinia with me? I'll beg.
Content inbound. So I get to work yesterday. I work at a school. Everyone seems to be sitting around doing nothing. I am sortof confused, but don't take much notice to it. I proceed to start doing my work, then noticed that there was no internet connectivity. I do the usual diagnosis, and when that didn't work I visited the building's network engineer. The fiber lines to the building got cut by road work. WHAT IN THE FUCKAJS;LDKJ;ALKJ AS;LKDJF;LAKJSD;LKFJ i went home after that as i couldn't do my job
Ok, I want to start learning to program now, so when june comes round I can correct the new computing teacher if he is a dumb ass, though he seems to know his shit. Where do I start?
[QUOTE=Political Gamer;34747932]pfft easy you are [b]Fatal-Error[/b]/chrishind10's alt Post style and post history give it away in almost instantly[/QUOTE] THAT'S WHAT HE IS CALLED i couldn't for the life of me remember the name
[QUOTE=Ooops: 404;34748642]Ok, I want to start learning to program now, so when june comes round I can correct the new computing teacher if he is a dumb ass, though he seems to know his shit. Where do I start?[/QUOTE] What language do you want to learn/are going to take a class to learn? [editline]17th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE='[EG] Pepper;34748670']THAT'S WHAT HE IS CALLED i couldn't for the life of me remember the name[/QUOTE] He's got about 3 alts.
[QUOTE=MC3craze;34748672]What language do you want to learn/are going to take a class to learn? [editline]17th February 2012[/editline] He's got about 30 alts.[/QUOTE] Fixed.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.