• Android Thread V4 - Got money? Samsung Galaxy S II. No money? ZTE Blade.
    10,283 replies, posted
guys, KP8 leak is out for the GS2: [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1410400"]CyanogenMod9 already has a build with it[/URL] working RIL with NITZ, though no camera and haptic feedback works perfectly then screws up after going into deep sleep here have a video from SamFirmware [media][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prN4N59yPI8[/URL][/media]
[QUOTE=Ezhik;33978565][b]Ezhik[/b] - A proud Galaxy Note owner. Has supreme skills in raging with the S-Pen. Really enjoys the fastest phone (so far) and fears the day Galaxy Note 2 will be announced.[/QUOTE] [b]Ezhik[/b]] - A proud Galaxy Note owner. Has supreme plans for world communist domination with the most cutting edge technology with the Galaxy Note. The Note, with it's enormous 5.3 inch screen can dominate millions with a wave of the phone.
Happy New Year guys! May your devices stay without a single scratch.
Still an hour here. I've got my Androidified 2012 avatar ready :v:
[QUOTE=iCole;33986148]Happy New Year guys! May your devices stay without a single scratch.[/QUOTE] actually, looking back, I'm amazed my phone has no scratches even after 3-4 months of use
Happy new year, although there's still 4 hours to go here. Only 13 more days until my Optimus 2x arrives :dance:
[b]Happy New Years from the future North- and South-America![/b] :v:
well they got camera fixed again in CM9 also 15 minutes until next year :dance:
[QUOTE=Cree8ive;33986893][B]Happy New Years from the future North- and South-America![/B] :v:[/QUOTE] I'm in North America, and all my Russian friends have celebrated christmas 4 hours ago I still have 8 hours till new year
9[QUOTE=iCole;33980499]what exactly is going on in here? [sp]atleast it's not an xperia mini discussion[/sp][/QUOTE] It's the Xperia Mini Pro! Get it right!
[url]https://market.android.com/details?id=com.imo.android.imoimbeta[/url] IMO beta for android has steam chat, it doesn't say in the description, but it works and i am using it right now
-snip-
So like yeah happy new year. So anyone have any new year resolutions for 2012?
Why can't I install google music on my phone? Oh well I'll just download the apk file
[QUOTE=garychencool;33987775]So like yeah happy new year. So anyone have any new year resolutions for 2012?[/QUOTE] Get round to changing passwords Make an actually useful Android app for once :v:
[QUOTE=superstepa;33987788]Why can't I install google music on my phone? Oh well I'll just download the apk file[/QUOTE] What other music apps do you have installed? Some rom makers like to put Google music in system apps and it messes up updates.
[QUOTE=Splarg!;33987842]What other music apps do you have installed? Some rom makers like to put Google music in system apps and it messes up updates.[/QUOTE] It just shows as incompatible with my phone model (I9000) I tried to install it on CM7,MIUI and ICS so it's a hardware block
Btw, today is the last day to get free 50gb box.net accounts! I'll be able to do it for some of you unless you can't find the app, which is somewhere on XDA
[QUOTE=superstepa;33987948]It just shows as incompatible with my phone model (I9000) I tried to install it on CM7,MIUI and ICS so it's a hardware block[/QUOTE] I can install incompatible apps if I hit install from the Android page in my device's web browser and send it to the market. [editline]31st December 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=garychencool;33988021]Btw, today is the last day to get free 50gb box.net accounts! I'll be able to do it for some of you unless you can't find the app, which is somewhere on XDA[/QUOTE] Does it work like Dropbox? Can it automatically upload my files from my PC? If so I may be interested.
yes you can
[QUOTE=Zedicus Mann;33988030]I can install incompatible apps if I hit install from the Android page in my device's web browser and send it to the market. [editline]31st December 2011[/editline] Does it work like Dropbox? Can it automatically upload my files from my PC? If so I may be interested.[/QUOTE] is like Dropbox. Check it out.
[QUOTE=garychencool;33988155]is like Dropbox. Check it out.[/QUOTE] What do I do for the 50GB account?
Whatever you want.
[QUOTE=garychencool;33988257]Whatever you want.[/QUOTE] Do I just register or what do I have to do special? [editline]31st December 2011[/editline] Okay, so I need an LG Device somehow [I]quick[/I]! [editline]31st December 2011[/editline] All right! Glad I had a Sony Ericsson device. :v:
[QUOTE=Zedicus Mann;33988030]I can install incompatible apps if I hit install from the Android page in my device's web browser and send it to the market. [/QUOTE] It just says that there are no compatible phones But I don't care, I have downloaded the apk and I am now listening to Sherlock Holmes OST from the cloud
Now I just need access to the desktop app and then I'll use it. [editline]31st December 2011[/editline] Box.net that is. I'm not about to pay for desktop syncing.
It got fixed, afaik
[QUOTE=garychencool;33988751]It got fixed, afaik[/QUOTE] What got fixed?
[QUOTE=jlj1;33982257]If you go into wifi in settings and press the menu button you can set wifi to turn off with the screen[/QUOTE] It was actually on by default for me and it was a bitch to find that option. I think it's very annoying when I'm at home and it starts using 3G as soon as the screen turns off.
The need to pay to sync got fixed.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.