• CIPWTTKT&GC v0x13 (v19): Ivy Bridge Edition
    10,002 replies, posted
[QUOTE=wingless;36546885]I lost faith a long time ago.[/QUOTE] Who's Faith?
[QUOTE=lavacano;36547607]Who's Faith?[/QUOTE] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cPxx1.jpg[/img] I can't find her, she ran off up some building and I lost her. Have you seen he?
[QUOTE=wingless;36547624][img]http://i.imgur.com/cPxx1.jpg[/img] I can't find her, she ran off up some building and I lost her. Have you seen he?[/QUOTE] Sorry I kinda ummm killed her.
Man, this computer sure loads Facebook quick. Good thing I spent so much for it.
[thumb]http://imgkk.com/i/7kez.jpg[/thumb] Oh cool I found my 19 year old CD of Elvis' Space Adventure and assorted Win3 games Time to play the fuck out of sokoban
Ugh, my fingers are broken with tape and taperolls. i can't press A button sometimes with the correct finger. Oh well, one guy got shocked by static electricity twice in a row. Also weekends are awesome! Anybody else playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory anymore? Even though I completely suck there, it is fun to play with friends.
[QUOTE=GoDong-DK;36547342]I never really had faith. But anyway, when can we expect the new GTX 660? And why do you think it's taking so long? It doesn't really make sense for Nvidia to only have two very high end cards out - and their actual low-end offers suck ass. Do you think it's becuase they find the GTX 560 adequate? [editline]29th June 2012[/editline] Wasn't the price 159£?[/QUOTE] It's supposed to come out in the next few months. Only reason I can think of for waiting this long is so people buy the higher end cards because they're sick of waiting. That's what I'd do if I were nVidia. [sub]Also buttsex lived up to his name[/sub]
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/ajackss/excessive.png[/img] So I got to go play with a very expensive hospital simulation setup. An Anatomage table. Costs around $70,000 and is multi-touch sensitive with the most advanced anatomy models available. It was pretty nifty. To get to it though I had to walk through the entire hospital simulation center...I saw so many vagina models...so many...some even could push mechanical babies out of them. There is something disturbing about a man sitting at a computer behind a one way mirror pressing "Hardpush/scream" for a full sized woman sim body giving birth in the other room. Although it was pretty entertaining to press said buttons. Swear to god there was even a button for "defecate" and I wouldn't doubt if it actually would. Those sim people are anywhere between 65-130k a pop...
[QUOTE=Ajacks;36549558][img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/ajackss/excessive.png[/img] So I got to go play with a very expensive hospital simulation setup. An Anatomage table. Costs around $70,000 and is multi-touch sensitive with the most advanced anatomy models available. It was pretty nifty. To get to it though I had to walk through the entire hospital simulation center...I saw so many vagina models...so many...some even could push mechanical babies out of them. There is something disturbing about a man sitting at a computer behind a one way mirror pressing "Hardpush/scream" for a full sized woman sim body giving birth in the other room. Although it was pretty entertaining to press said buttons. Swear to god there was even a button for "defecate" and I wouldn't doubt if it actually would. Those sim people are anywhere between 65-130k a pop...[/QUOTE] So what if during one of those simulation sessions someone suddenly ran in the control room and repeatedly slammed "defecate"
[QUOTE=esalaka;36549665]So what if during one of those simulation sessions someone suddenly ran in the control room and repeatedly slammed "defecate"[/QUOTE] "doctor doctor the man started violently defecating during open heart surgery!!"
[QUOTE=esalaka;36549665]So what if during one of those simulation sessions someone suddenly ran in the control room and repeatedly slammed "defecate"[/QUOTE] You make the right decision, that is what you do. When a automatons life is at stake there is no room for error.
[QUOTE=Ajacks;36549828]You make the right decision, that is what you do. When a automatons life is at stake there is no room for error.[/QUOTE] "CUT THE CORD!" [B]*bzzzzzz*[/B] "NO NOT THAT ONE! YOU RUINED THE 70K MACHINE!"
I'm looking at the Crucial M4 128GB, is that a good SSD?
[QUOTE=Ajacks;36549558][img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/ajackss/excessive.png[/img] So I got to go play with a very expensive hospital simulation setup. An Anatomage table. Costs around $70,000 and is multi-touch sensitive with the most advanced anatomy models available. It was pretty nifty. To get to it though I had to walk through the entire hospital simulation center...I saw so many vagina models...so many...some even could push mechanical babies out of them. There is something disturbing about a man sitting at a computer behind a one way mirror pressing "Hardpush/scream" for a full sized woman sim body giving birth in the other room. Although it was pretty entertaining to press said buttons. Swear to god there was even a button for "defecate" and I wouldn't doubt if it actually would. Those sim people are anywhere between 65-130k a pop...[/QUOTE] 70,000K? That's nothing, we payed 10k just for picture grabber cards until I started working and got better cards for 30 a pop. Also I always enjoy going to the different stations, as they have really realistic models of skulls and shit, and when you do something on their PCs you can just play with that shit. Hell, just yesterday I was abusing a dentists chair to amuse myself while waiting for some installs while deploying a test PC. Also, fake vaginas aren't really all that bad, we have a whole department for breast research stuff and of course we have an OR. So the real thing happens a lot more than some lame simulation that costs way too much. [editline]29th June 2012[/editline] Seriously, Give me a bedsheet and a baby doll, I'll play your woman in labor and shit all over the floor for the amount of cash you pay for those things. [editline]29th June 2012[/editline] Also goddamn offtopics
[QUOTE=benjgvps;36550588]I'm looking at the Crucial M4 128GB, is that a good SSD?[/QUOTE] Yes, but I'd recommend Samsung's SSDs over that.
[QUOTE=PyroCF;36550970]Yes, but I'd recommend Samsung's SSDs over that.[/QUOTE] I can't find any Samsung SSDs on NCIX or Newegg.ca, so I'll probably be going with the Crucial next week.
[QUOTE=Warship;36541322]I don't know what you mean by pipe, and what the hell kind of computer doesn't shut down for safety when getting that hot?[/QUOTE] a pipe is something that pipes heat, in this case from cold places (processer) to hot places (heatsink) so if you put it upside down, it will take heat from the ambident air and the heatsink, and push it straight into the processer without allowing any heat from the processor itself to run away
[QUOTE=GoDong-DK;36547342]I never really had faith. But anyway, when can we expect the new GTX 660? And why do you think it's taking so long? It doesn't really make sense for Nvidia to only have two very high end cards out - and their actual low-end offers suck ass. Do you think it's becuase they find the GTX 560 adequate? [editline]29th June 2012[/editline] Wasn't the price 159£?[/QUOTE] The £ goes before the amount.
[QUOTE=benjgvps;36550588]I'm looking at the Crucial M4 128GB, is that a good SSD?[/QUOTE] I haven't had any problems with it so far.
[QUOTE=Chubbs;36551716]The £ goes before the amount.[/QUOTE] Putting the currency symbol after the number is also valid. Not widely used in most countries, but valid.
[QUOTE=lavacano;36552462]Putting the currency symbol after the number is also valid. Not widely used in most countries, but valid.[/QUOTE] With GBP it's always before.
[QUOTE=Eltro102;36551457]a pipe is something that pipes heat, in this case from cold places (processer) to hot places (heatsink) so if you put it upside down, it will take heat from the ambident air and the heatsink, and push it straight into the processer without allowing any heat from the processor itself to run away[/QUOTE] Yeah, heatpipes, but I've never seen a cooler where you could take the heatpipes off the heatsink
[QUOTE=lavacano;36552462]Putting the currency symbol after the number is also valid. Not widely used in most countries, but valid.[/QUOTE] £ always goes before.
[QUOTE=Chubbs;36552552]£ always goes before.[/QUOTE] I generally try to do it, but really WHO CARES.
[QUOTE=GoDong-DK;36552590]I generally try to do it, but really WHO CARES.[/QUOTE] Me.
[QUOTE=Warship;36552542]Yeah, heatpipes, but I've never seen a cooler where you could take the heatpipes off the heatsink[/QUOTE] this one was one where it fitted between the heatsink and the cpu, and the techie was showing off his ~~pro skills~~ [editline]29th June 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=GoDong-DK;36552590]I generally try to do it, but really WHO CARES.[/QUOTE] you have violated the queen
Good job nVidia. [url]http://www.geek.com/articles/chips/nvidia-loses-order-due-to-poor-linux-support-20120628/[/url]
Yeah, nVidias drivers support sucks. I can't even dual-monitor on Linux because of them.
So china is making 10,000,000 computer systems with their proprietary processors and operating systems? I sense hard-coded censorship.
[img]http://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Colorful-680-1.jpg[/img] [url]http://www.geek.com/articles/chips/passively-cooled-geforce-gtx-680-uses-20-heatpipes-2-aluminum-heatsinks-20120628/[/url] Passive GTX680? Are you fucking serious?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.