• CIPWTTKT v11: content.rar is missing or corrupted.
    3,482 replies, posted
[QUOTE=masonrulz;29901435]aaand browser icons are gone again.[/QUOTE] you have to refresh to see your dumb 16x16 icon that really matters now
[QUOTE=masonrulz;29901850]He really didn't specify.[/QUOTE] We are in CIPWTTKT. And don't think you were the first forumwide to post those.
[QUOTE=Goz3rr;29901963]We are in CIPWTTKT. And don't think you were the first forumwide to post those.[/QUOTE] I mixed up two threads I frequent, and I am aware that I was not the first to post them.
[QUOTE=masonrulz;29901980]I mixed up two threads I frequent, and I am aware that I was not the first to post them.[/QUOTE] Frequent my ass, i never saw you before v11 [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Internet fight :v:
[QUOTE=masonrulz;29901980]I mixed up two threads I frequent, and I am aware that I was not the first to post them.[/QUOTE] Never saw you before page 65.
[QUOTE=LemONPLaNE;29902229]Never saw you before page 65.[/QUOTE] Look at my post history, I stopped posting for a looong while when I noticed how fucking retarded I was acting.
[QUOTE=masonrulz;29902294]Look at my post history, I stopped posting for a looong while when I noticed how fucking retarded I was acting.[/QUOTE] The key word in this post is "was".
Just saw this on reddit; [URL="http://bellard.org/jslinux/"]linux emulated in javascript[/URL]
[QUOTE=caesium;29902759]Just saw this on reddit; [URL="http://bellard.org/jslinux/"]linux emulated in javascript[/URL][/QUOTE] ~ # chmod +x hello.c ~ # ./hello.c ./hello.c: line 1: /bin: Permission denied ./hello.c: line 3: */: not found ./hello.c: line 6: syntax error: unexpected "(" [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] No apt-get :v:
[QUOTE=caesium;29902759]Just saw this on reddit; [URL="http://bellard.org/jslinux/"]linux emulated in javascript[/URL][/QUOTE] Your browser does not support the W3C Typed Arrays and this version of JS/Linux needs them. If you really want to try out JS/Linux, you can use the following browsers: - Firefox 4.x - Google Chrome 11 :saddowns:
eh, nvm
Oh snap, it's showing OS too now.
It's a broken image for me Edit: Oh, not anymore
Really? How long until someone sees if 3.1 gives a special icon. [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Goz3rr;29902828]~ # chmod +x hello.c ~ # ./hello.c ./hello.c: line 1: /bin: Permission denied ./hello.c: line 3: */: not found ./hello.c: line 6: syntax error: unexpected "(" [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] No apt-get :v:[/QUOTE] Compile it first
What does it show for Server 2008 R2? [editline]e[/editline] Heh.
back from my permaban. forever took shorter than expected :p [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] so we have new OS and browser icons in the side, those really necessary?
Posting from my phone, what OS is this? :v: [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Aww
Everyone is Windows 7 :psyduck:
[QUOTE=Mattk50;29903996]back from my permaban. forever took shorter than expected :p [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] so we have new OS and browser icons in the side, those really necessary?[/QUOTE] Good for technical support I guess, and general curiosity.
I'd like to see someone with a pre-XP logo
My friends have recently been hassling me with how superior OS X is to Windows. At first I just disagreed and pulled up general anti-mac arguments, but now I'm thinking. Which OS is better? Are there any statistics/specifications you can look at?
I wanna see what the Vista logo looks like....... ...Being the only one with Vista makes me lonely :smith:
[QUOTE=SuperDuperScoot;29904119]Everyone is Windows 7 :psyduck:[/QUOTE]Not everyone my dear boy.
[QUOTE=G-Strogg;29904192]My friends have recently been hassling me with how superior OS X is to Windows. At first I just disagreed and pulled up general anti-mac arguments, but now I'm thinking. Which OS is better? Are there any statistics/specifications you can look at?[/QUOTE] I use Linux, Windows & OS X fairly regularly, and in my opinion, the superior OS comes down to personal preference. At this point, all major OSs are very similar, and can interoperate very easily.
Woah now it apparently displays Steam browser usage
[QUOTE=G-Strogg;29904192]My friends have recently been hassling me with how superior OS X is to Windows. At first I just disagreed and pulled up general anti-mac arguments, but now I'm thinking. Which OS is better? Are there any statistics/specifications you can look at?[/QUOTE] You run XP but your logo looks like the even older Windows versions :v: I think it's meant as a joke though, people with XP should really consider upgrading. (Unless they have a good reason to use it)
[QUOTE=Goz3rr;29902828]~ # chmod +x hello.c ~ # ./hello.c ./hello.c: line 1: /bin: Permission denied ./hello.c: line 3: */: not found ./hello.c: line 6: syntax error: unexpected "(" [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] No apt-get :v:[/QUOTE] sudo rm -rf / [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Someone try it
Could someone try to post from solaris? [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Huh, os and browser indicators are gone?
so is the alt autoban only for alts made during the ban, or are alts made before fine? [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=WebOfTrust;29904121]Good for technical support I guess, and general curiosity.[/QUOTE] Now people with macs are going to end up getting their posts ignored and dumb'd just because they have macs. Which isn't completely unjustified... but...
[QUOTE=ProWaffle;29904385]sudo rm -rf / [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Someone try it[/QUOTE] It's fun. You end up in an environment where you can only change directory, and the only directories that still exist are the /proc/ virtual files. Also try dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mem
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.