• CIPWTTKT v11: content.rar is missing or corrupted.
    3,482 replies, posted
I simply [b]must[/b] try iOS Opera again later.
Oshi now you all know where I live oh god I'm gonna be poor
I'm just waiting for the auto-dumbs I'm going to get because I show up with a US flag.
[QUOTE=wingless;29906826]Now, now. Is that just bad grammar, or proper illiteracy we have here?[/QUOTE] people just use USB as short for flash drive nowadays. its not correct, but its been done so many times its debatable its content
I went to the PC games section in some store today. Some of the games still had a "Runs great on Pentium 4" sticker on them :v:
:patriot: [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] automerge
They might as well say "Runs great on netbooks"
next there will be a sexual preference icon.
AUTOMEEERGE [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Holy shit you destroyed my automerge two times :saddowns:
[QUOTE=Mattk50;29907181]next there will be a sexual preference icon.[/QUOTE] ...I [b]just[/b] asked for that in AUATF. We'd have to set it ourselves, but...
[QUOTE=wingless;29906826]Now, now. Is that just bad grammar, or proper illiteracy we have here?[/QUOTE] Bad grammar. [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] I'm tired and at school. Bad grammar.
how about an ati-nvidia or amd-intel, then we can start fanboy wars without anyone even mentioning the brands! someone is arguing for healthcare in sensationalist headlines? call him an communist ati fanboy!
I don't know if this is late, I don't have the time to read ~250 posts. [media]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13434352[/media] Interviewer is a dick. [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Fucking media tags
[QUOTE=GoDong-DK;29908078]I don't know if this is late, I don't have the time to read ~250 posts. [media]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13434352[/media] Interviewer is a dick. [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Fucking media tags[/QUOTE] Bit late And that headlines word choice makes me think of a madman going for world domination :ohdear:
He's adding all this useless shit and can't fix the fucking page bug....
[QUOTE=nikomo;29907012]Now I can finally execute my Apple-holocaust of killing every Apple-device owner.[/QUOTE] Don't mind me, i got this one for free from school, because 1st years since 2 years ago get macbooks instead of books (and all the teachers), and they need someone to service them :buddy:
[QUOTE=Oicani Gonzales;29908732]Macs for free are good Macs[/QUOTE] Macs for money are alright Macs.
General rule [B]Free Electronics = Good Electronics[/B]
[QUOTE=FlubberNugget;29908814]Macs for money are alright Macs.[/QUOTE] Overpriced Macs are worst Macs. [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Playstation 3? [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Wii? [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Kindle? [editline]18th May 2011[/editline] Maxton?
[QUOTE=Oicani Gonzales;29908732]Macs for free are good Macs[/QUOTE] most def, so i can sell it right away and get a real computer
[img]http://gyazo.com/a6968f7bcb17f0bd291b05da71fe26ad.png[/img] PS3 [img]http://gyazo.com/35921a202783ed7717523acfc8f17a38.png[/img] Wii
That's pretty cool
Oh god now everyone will know I'm a Canadian using Vista and Opera :byodood:
[QUOTE=ze beaver;29909268]Oh god now everyone will know I'm a Canadian using Vista and Opera :byodood:[/QUOTE] Linux?
[QUOTE=Bonzai11;29909284]Linux?[/QUOTE] Posting from my Laptop which is only held up by gravity. Most of the screws fell off and the plastic is missing on the hinges :v:
The country flag is by far the coolest of the three new additions. I had no idea how many foreign users Facepunch had.
[QUOTE=Shooter;29909326]The country flag is by far the coolest of the three new additions. I had no idea how many foreign users Facepunch had.[/QUOTE]foreign to you, most of facepunch is from the uk
[QUOTE=TehWhale;29909345]foreign to you, most of facepunch is from the uk[/QUOTE] Most people seem to be from the USA, UK, or Canada.
[QUOTE=TehWhale;29909345]foreign to you, most of facepunch is from the uk[/QUOTE] Of course they're foreign to me. I wouldn't be speaking from anyone else's perspective.
I saw one guy from Hong Kong somewhere but US / English users seem to be a majority
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.