• Android thread V-garychencool finally rooted his phone and got ICS edition
    10,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=ShaunOfTheLive;38628421]Google will soon announce Android 4.3 "Cream Pie", or CP for short.[/QUOTE] JB/CP merged ROMs [editline]28th November 2012[/editline] wait that's not funny at all what am i doing
[QUOTE=Eltro102;38628461]Does an app exist which allows you to interact with the touchscreen without the display turning on? [editline]28th November 2012[/editline] does the fingerprint sensor still work after you flash jb[/QUOTE] You can use it for navigation in some ROMs but otherwise no. That'll be one of the few things I miss when I switch phones.
Should be getting about £180 soon Should be enough for a dock and c-pen :v: [editline]28th November 2012[/editline] *enough to waste on
[QUOTE=roflcakes;38628296]Atrix. "It's our flagship phone" A year and a half later: "Yeah we're not supporting it any more"[/QUOTE] I know your feels. Did you unlock the bootloader? [editline]28th November 2012[/editline] or rather, will Motorola let you unlock the boot loader?
what free game occupies your time right now i've played the SHIT out of Drag Racing. its so simple yet so enticing.
zombiewood and hill climb racing.
BAD PIGGIES hnng so good but I hate playing it because somebody always texts me and I need to close it down to answer
[QUOTE=FlashFireSix;38629051]somebody always texts me and I need to close it down to answer[/QUOTE] I still don't get why there isn't an AOSP integrated gesture to always pop the statusbar up in any app. Like hold then swipe down from the position of the status bar. edit: there is an app for it, however: [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiumiu.ca.statusbar.free[/url]
finally after a month and nearly $160 later I have a working Galaxy S2 again :V +Replaced the frame - $20 -Broke the fucking home keys -$8 +Got new home key -turned out they sent the wrong key +Got the working key -Broke the screen trying to attach the home key $130 +Now have a like-brand-new SGS2 with a new screen that doesn't have any burn in I am never touching the guts of another phone ever again, I'm just not cut out for this shit
[QUOTE=lavacano;38628543]JB/CP merged ROMs [editline]28th November 2012[/editline] wait that's not funny at all what am i doing[/QUOTE] Ahaha, that was sick as hell but I had a laugh :) So don't feel too bad! Also, reviews made me not want the Nexus 4... I was really looking forward to that phone, too.
[QUOTE=garychencool;38628243]What's your phone?[/QUOTE] this ugly thing [img]http://cdn-static.cnet.co.uk/i/product_media/40000816/image1/440x330-chacha-main.jpg[/img] (htc chacha)
Ah, HTC ChaCha, the Facebook phone. What kind of drug was the designer on?
[QUOTE=ShaunOfTheLive;38629817]What kind of drug was the designer on?[/QUOTE] Facebook.
[QUOTE=iCole;38629915]Facebook.[/QUOTE] [t]http://i.imgur.com/zJUgS.jpg[/t]
I was actually questioned about my stance on homosexuality after first using this phone in public
[QUOTE=roflcakes;38628296]Atrix. "It's our flagship phone" A year and a half later: "Yeah we're not supporting it any more"[/QUOTE] i remember when i thought the atrix was as far as smartphones would go before improvements slowed down lol
Wasn't 4.3 supposed to be Key Lime Pie? What happened?
[QUOTE=Vault;38630150]Wasn't 4.3 supposed to be Key Lime Pie? What happened?[/QUOTE] If you're talking about my post, it was a joke. Nobody rated it funny and I'm very sad.
[QUOTE=Ezhik;38628000]well you won't get to use a new phone for a month, that you helped to pay for, even though your current phone is terrible i think that's just crazy[/QUOTE] It's a christmas present maaan, I'm waiting till christmas seeing as I only payed for £80 of it I can live with my current phone, I've done it for a year so I can last 26 more days [editline]28th November 2012[/editline] I was actually offered it early but I'm apparently a masochist because I turned it down, I want to have something to open on christmas [editline]28th November 2012[/editline] Final thing, will this work for a galaxy S3? for connecting a PS3 controller ect [url]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Micro-B-Cable-Samsung-Galaxy-I9100/dp/B004TJC1IM/ref=pd_cp_ce_0[/url]
[QUOTE=FlashFireSix;38630206]It's a christmas present maaan, I'm waiting till christmas seeing as I only payed for £80 of it I can live with my current phone, I've done it for a year so I can last 26 more days [editline]28th November 2012[/editline] I was actually offered it early but I'm apparently a masochist because I turned it down, I want to have something to open on christmas [editline]28th November 2012[/editline] Final thing, will this work for a galaxy S3? for connecting a PS3 controller ect [url]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Micro-B-Cable-Samsung-Galaxy-I9100/dp/B004TJC1IM/ref=pd_cp_ce_0[/url][/QUOTE] Should work, I plugged in my Sixaxis in my Infinity and it worked fine like that. Doesn't the S3 have bluetooth sixaxis support though? It did on the S2 Also is photoshop for android any good? Thinking about buying it for the occasional photo edit
[QUOTE=zerotwelve;38629354]this ugly thing [img]http://cdn-static.cnet.co.uk/i/product_media/40000816/image1/440x330-chacha-main.jpg[/img] (htc chacha)[/QUOTE] I know someone who has this...
[QUOTE=EagleEye;38630352]Should work, I plugged in my Sixaxis in my Infinity and it worked fine like that. Doesn't the S3 have bluetooth sixaxis support though? It did on the S2 Also is photoshop for android any good? Thinking about buying it for the occasional photo edit[/QUOTE] I think you need to plug it in first off to pair it no idea, I want one anyway for other controllers/memory sticks and whatnot
[QUOTE=FlashFireSix;38630467]I think you need to plug it in first off to pair it no idea, I want one anyway for other controllers/memory sticks and whatnot[/QUOTE] I think if you download the sixaxis app on the marketplace you have to pair it on your computer first, that's how I remember it anyways, but yes it should work either way
[QUOTE=EagleEye;38630525]I think if you download the sixaxis app on the marketplace you have to pair it on your computer first, that's how I remember it anyways, but yes it should work either way[/QUOTE] yaaaay emulators here I come
New updated Chrome for Android makes scrolling feel like slicing butter with a hot knife. So smooth and no stuttering now!
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WSXJIXqa88w/ULaoU7SfzsI/AAAAAAAAFaQ/poHhbML8KxU/s800/PB280053.JPG[/img] there goes tonight's sleep
I posted this on the XDA forums GS3 section, but the more places the better. [quote=]I'm running the latest stock JB Leak (K1), I've flashed the K1 and HE radios in CWM but all I ever get is a 3g signal in areas I'd usually get 4 bars of LTE. I've already tried: Flashing K1 and HE Radios in CWM Restarting Changing Network mode to CDMA/LTE from Global Picking LTE - Verizon Internet in Access Point Names After flashing a radio hitting Clear Cache and Dalvik Cache Restarting without SIM in and then Restarting with the SIM[/quote] If anyone can help me thanks in advance. Note: K1 is the latest stock JB radio leak and HE is the last ICS OTA radio release
I discovered disabling Google Now on my Nexus 4 stops the battery draining like crazy when idle. With my use it can last 2 days on a charge now. Me happy.
For those who have the Nexus 4 give some input. I hear a lot of complaints for screen not being as responsive to Galaxy Nexus. Also call quality like I said a couple pages before is apparently really cheap like. Otherwise is 4.2.1 or 4.2 giving you performance issues? I have it flashed on my Galaxy Nexus and locking the screen takes .5 of a second and its really noticeable + irritating. Also trying to add lock screen widgets ends up with a crash, and just the overall performance isn't as good as what 4.1.2 was. I'm currently flashing 4.2.1 from 4.2 and hopefully these irritants will be gone.
By some stroke of dumb luck I actually got my sixaxis controller working with my Infinity with just bluetooth, hoyl shit
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.