• CIPWTTKT&GC v0x14 (v20): Turning it off and on all day every day
    10,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Squad;37207551]I think he means unlock as in if you have a Verizon phone you unlock it to use it on all of the carriers instead of just Verizon... s. Not unlock as in he doesn't know the password. I could be misunderstanding, but I am pretty sure that is what that mean[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Squad;37207551]I think he means unlock as in if you have a Verizon phone you unlock it to use it on all of the carriers instead of just Verizon...[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Squad;37207551]have a Verizon phone you unlock it to use it on all of the carriers instead of just Verizon...[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Squad;37207551]have a Verizon phone you unlock it [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Squad;37207551]Verizon phone unlock[/QUOTE] Best joke of the year, unlocking a Verizon phone :v: [sp]For those that doesn't get it, Verizon phones activates by ESN and doesn't even have a sim card slot.[/sp]
Hahahahahaha. I get home, about to finish fixing the SGS and there's a package on my desk with my Nexus S in it. I knew this would happen. Best timing ever.
[QUOTE=Squad;37207551]I think he means unlock as in if you have a Verizon phone you unlock it to use it on all of the carriers instead of just Verizon... Not unlock as in he doesn't know the password. I could be misunderstanding, but I am pretty sure that is what that means.[/QUOTE] the joke is the 'friend" bit cough cough stolen
or his friends are assholes
My headphones gave me earwounds because that... inner ear bridge thing is sticking out in my ear So that part of my ear is always getting friction, not my ear shell This has always happened to me with all headphones, why me?
My script for the Dxtory video I'm working on [url]http://twitpic.com/aisfqd/full[/url]
[QUOTE=Protocol7;37208719]or his friends are assholes[/QUOTE] or don't understand how carrier locking works
I sound so dry in my recording, but I might put some music on it or something. It sounds pretty neat though. I sound like I'm a pro :p
Damn, [url=http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx?nm_mc=EMC-SD082012]OCZ Vertex 4 VTX4-25SAT3-256G 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD): $189.99 + free shipping.[/url] I spent $10 less for a Crucial m4 of the same size less than a month ago.
[QUOTE=Ehmmett;37206607]The panel fan on my PC seems to be stopping and starting every once in a while. is this normal? y/n [editline]12th August 2012[/editline] i dunno if it's normal because i just got it[/QUOTE] Probably. Is the fan making a nasty noise or anything?
[QUOTE=wingless;37204439]Well this is great. My SGS Fucking nuked itself and now it won't boot. Just burnt the bridge between me and phones entirely. Why the fuck can't I get a phone that works?[/QUOTE] Did it just stop turning on at all? Because that's what happened to me about two weeks ago [editline]13th August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=wingless;37206047]I can't get into recovery mode but I can get into download mode. So now I shall now be spending my lunch break at school de-bricking this fucking thing. Fuck you phone, I will beat you. Cunt.[/QUOTE] Didn't see that post Its really easy to fix it with Odin, as long as you can get into download mode your phone is always fixable
Looking at sploshing some dosh on another SSD to upgrade my 60gb Agility 3 (which I'll probably stick in my laptop), got about £80 to spend max. There's either the Samsung 830 128gb, or the Vertex 4 128gb. How do the two compare? If there's a clear winner I'll order it off Prime in time for Windows 8 on Wednesday.
I don't know about OCZs newer SSDs but their older ones were plagued with issues and I don't trust them anymore, I'd go with Samsung if you want reliability, and the speed difference should be negligible.
[QUOTE=superstepa;37210550]Did it just stop turning on at all? Because that's what happened to me about two weeks ago [editline]13th August 2012[/editline] Didn't see that post Its really easy to fix it with Odin, as long as you can get into download mode your phone is always fixable[/QUOTE] Not gonna bother. I'm certain the NAND is fucked. I couldn't write anything, I could only read with the speedmod CWM kernel and no other kernel could even see the partitions. Doesn't matter, got my Nexus S anyway.
[QUOTE=Chubbs;37210405]Probably. Is the fan making a nasty noise or anything?[/QUOTE] actually i found out by sticking a small amount of string (just enough to [i]touch[/i] the fan) that it was continuously going, but appeared to be stopping because of the pulsating lights. [editline]13th August 2012[/editline] i also found out that 2 9800gt's in SLI are decent enough to run BF3 at ultra, play-ably, at my monitor's resolution of 1366x768 :I
[QUOTE=Ehmmett;37210642]actually i found out by sticking a small amount of string (just enough to [i]touch[/i] the fan) that it was continuously going, but appeared to be stopping because of the pulsating lights. [editline]13th August 2012[/editline] i also found out that 2 9800gt's in SLI are decent enough to run BF3 at ultra, play-ably, at my monitor's resolution of 1366x768 :I[/QUOTE] I can do it at 1080p with a single 460 and a Q6600, which gets about 30-40fps.
Finally!!! 8gb G.skill sniper kits are on newegg. Not 1.25v though [url]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231610[/url]
Me at work: "Let me check our knowledgebase to see if we documentation on this error" [url]www.google.com[/url] Also this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/MTE9j.png[/img] Gotta love it when random people from High School seek you out for their computer problems. GASP NOW YOU ALL KNOW MY TRUE IDENTITY. Hit me up on Facebook if you want.
Zourdos is a fucking [i]awesome[/i] last name.
So EVGA sent my RMA today, they've sent my 5 emails at different intervals (two this morning, two this afternoon and just now another one) telling me they've sent it, also the tracking says the weight is 3.54kg which is strange considering they way 700grams each, so what the fuck have they sent me? [img]http://puu.sh/UVxO[/img]
I did what the manual for my motherboard said, and it was wrong. I apparently had a shit load more ram than it let me use.
[QUOTE=David Tennant;37213157]So EVGA sent my RMA today, they've sent my 5 emails at different intervals (two this morning, two this afternoon and just now another one) telling me they've sent it, also the tracking says the weight is 3.54kg which is strange considering they way 700grams each, so what the fuck have they sent me? [img]http://puu.sh/UVxO[/img][/QUOTE] Don't fuss over the weight. Apparently, my little right angle power connector that's an inch long and came in an envelope was 5 pounds and my laptop which weighs 8 pounds by itself was 9 including the AC adapter and box.
[QUOTE=fishyfish777;37213276]Don't fuss over the weight. Apparently, my little right angle power connector that's an inch long and came in an envelope was 5 pounds and my laptop which weighs 8 pounds by itself was 9 including the AC adapter and box.[/QUOTE] The last time this happened I got free headphones worth $1300, lightning might strike twice (unlikely).
[QUOTE=David Tennant;37213346]The last time this happened I got free headphones worth $1300, lightning might strike twice (unlikely).[/QUOTE] Holy shit.
[QUOTE=David Tennant;37213346]The last time this happened I got free headphones worth $1300, lightning might strike twice (unlikely).[/QUOTE] Wait you got to keep them? Nice!
[QUOTE=tratzzz;37213377]Wait you got to keep them? Nice![/QUOTE] Aye, they didn't even seem to care, that's what got my foot in the door for reviewing audio equipment.
Dual 690's are on the way to David, I bet.
[QUOTE=David Tennant;37213396]Aye, they didn't even seem to care, that's what got my foot in the door for reviewing audio equipment.[/QUOTE] Yeah, last time it was 1300$, now it is 2000$ and then one day you might get a million.
I want to review shit. But I'd need to buy my own stuff for the first, like, 50k subscribers. Which would take a few years. And I can't afford to buy new shit once a week for a few years
Just ordered this [IMG]http://goo.gl/wfE4O[/IMG] [IMG]http://goo.gl/zywF7[/IMG]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.