• Is a GeForce 6500 good?
    195 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Angua;17462677]By the way, i think that my first graphic card was 6500, hah it couldn't play bfme on medium.[/QUOTE] mine was mx440 :cool:
Tsss. Mine was a TNT 2. 16 mb VRAM [B]FUCK YEAH![/B]
Well it is certainly better than the GeForce 4.
ITT: Everyone is dissapoint with OP.
Where the hell is the OP anyways?
That graphics card is like 5 years outdated
[QUOTE=B1N4RY;17469739]That graphics card is like 5 years outdated[/QUOTE] as well as your post
[QUOTE=hl2poo;17469725]Where the hell is the OP anyways?[/QUOTE] Crying because he missed the deal.
this is the best thread in a long time.
[QUOTE=Lt Kyle;17419753]7 Year old computer, what do you expect? :v: I'm to poor to afford a new computer that runs at godly speed like these spoiled 10 year olds these days. Edit: It's actually Brand new, never used.[/QUOTE] If you're so mature, get a job. I saved up $700 for my build in a year. Also, a 6500 is a terrible card for $60, or any amount of money nowadays. Seriously, your dad has no idea what he's doing. I'm not ten, but damn. [B]EDIT:[/B] Ouch, he actually bought it. That really sucks. You could have probably gotten something in the 8 series or something in the 4 series of the ATI cards.
When ever I see this thread I just smile, knowing how bad the OP failed. [editline]08:12PM[/editline] [QUOTE=tarkata14;17472290]If you're so mature, get a job. I saved up $700 for my build in a year. Also, a 6500 is a terrible card for $60, or any amount of money nowadays. Seriously, your dad has no idea what he's doing.[/QUOTE] THIS Get a Hd 4850 for $100 or a 4870 if you can spend a little more.
[QUOTE=tarkata14;17472290]If you're so mature, get a job. I saved up $700 for my build in a year. Also, a 6500 is a terrible card for $60, or any amount of money nowadays. Seriously, your dad has no idea what he's doing. I'm not ten, but damn. [B]EDIT:[/B] Ouch, he actually bought it. That really sucks. You could have probably gotten something in the 8 series or something in the 4 series of the ATI cards.[/QUOTE] Please read the WHOLE thread Where I am, I need to be [b]16[/b]. I live in a Summer home area. There's barely anybody where I live. Oh, and I found a new card, not sure if it's good or not. Link: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-Radeon-512MB-AGP-8X-4X-Desktop-Graphics-Video-Card_W0QQitemZ350252782335QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Video_TV_Cards?hash=item518cb152ff&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14[/url] Edit: AND NO, I haven't bought it yet. Fucking blind people these days.
You can get job off the books, or mow lawns.
[QUOTE=Lt Kyle;17472460]Please read the WHOLE thread Where I am, I need to be [b]16[/b]. I live in a Summer home area. There's barely anybody where I live. Oh, and I found a new card, not sure if it's good or not. Link: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-Radeon-512MB-AGP-8X-4X-Desktop-Graphics-Video-Card_W0QQitemZ350252782335QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Video_TV_Cards?hash=item518cb152ff&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14[/url] Edit: AND NO, I haven't bought it yet. Fucking blind people these days.[/QUOTE] I read it, and I stand by my point. Do jobs for family members, sell some of your video games, mow/shovel lawns, etc. Also, that card isn't that great, and it's even worse that you're using Ebay to buy it. I may have missed some reason why you're using it, but don't. Also, the reason why people thought you bought it is because you were very rarely replying to anything in your own thread. You also completely skipped over that free GPU deal a FP'er was offering. [B]EDIT:[/B] Also, why did you say 'EDIT' but you really didn't edit it? It wasn't automerge, because that has: [editline]time[/editline]
[QUOTE=tarkata14;17472515]I read it, and I stand by my point. Do jobs for family members, sell some of your video games, mow/shovel lawns, etc. Also, that card isn't that great, and it's even worse that you're using Ebay to buy it. I may have missed some reason why you're using it, but don't. Also, the reason why people thought you bought it is because you were very rarely replying to anything in your own thread. You also completely skipped over that free GPU deal a FP'er was offering. [B]EDIT:[/B] Also, why did you say 'EDIT' but you really didn't edit it? It wasn't automerge, because that has: [editline]time[/editline][/QUOTE] because if you edit within one minute of posting, it doesnt show that you edited it.
[QUOTE=BananasGoMoo;17472573]because if you edit within one minute of posting, it doesnt show that you edited it.[/QUOTE] I learned something today.
[QUOTE=tarkata14;17472610]I learned something today.[/QUOTE] :3:
Listen you lazy shit op, when i was 12 i worked at the supermarket bagging grocery's and helping people bring it to their house. Now look at me i am the richest motherfucker in the world. I bought my computer with my own money and built that shit like a man
I wonder how much the OP has learned from this thread.
[QUOTE=PrismatexV7;17472169]Crying because he missed the deal.[/QUOTE] Once again, thank-you.
[QUOTE=hl2poo;17475327]I wonder how much the OP has learned from this thread.[/QUOTE] Nothing at all
[QUOTE=Lt Kyle;17472460]Please read the WHOLE thread Where I am, I need to be [b]16[/b]. I live in a Summer home area. There's barely anybody where I live. Oh, and I found a new card, not sure if it's good or not. Link: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-Radeon-512MB-AGP-8X-4X-Desktop-Graphics-Video-Card_W0QQitemZ350252782335QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Video_TV_Cards?hash=item518cb152ff&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14[/url] Edit: AND NO, I haven't bought it yet. Fucking blind people these days.[/QUOTE] I should buy that to just piss off your Dad.
When i was 13, I had a Dell XPS720, I mowed lawns, Tried to get money from anybody, And i got it, Still using it too.
[QUOTE=Lt Kyle;17472460]Please read the WHOLE thread Where I am, I need to be [b]16[/b]. I live in a Summer home area. There's barely anybody where I live. Oh, and I found a new card, not sure if it's good or not. Link: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-Radeon-512MB-AGP-8X-4X-Desktop-Graphics-Video-Card_W0QQitemZ350252782335QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Video_TV_Cards?hash=item518cb152ff&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14[/url] Edit: AND NO, I haven't bought it yet. Fucking blind people these days.[/QUOTE] Stop buying shit from EBay dammit, people there overcharge for shit parts most of the time.
[QUOTE=Lt Kyle;17472460]Please read the WHOLE thread Where I am, I need to be [b]16[/b]. I live in a Summer home area. There's barely anybody where I live. Oh, and I found a new card, not sure if it's good or not. Link: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-Radeon-512MB-AGP-8X-4X-Desktop-Graphics-Video-Card_W0QQitemZ350252782335QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Video_TV_Cards?hash=item518cb152ff&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14[/url] Edit: AND NO, I haven't bought it yet. Fucking blind people these days.[/QUOTE] You're back? I don't understand... you refuse to get free stuff from Prisma (one of the most established members of this subforum) because you don't give out information... but eBay ships to your house anyhow, so isn't that giving information? For that matter, you'd still be saving an assload of money if you got a P.O. box and had Prismatex ship it there.
Good job missing out on a generous offering:froggonk:
[QUOTE=Lt Kyle;17472460]Please read the WHOLE thread Where I am, I need to be [b]16[/b]. I live in a Summer home area. There's barely anybody where I live. Oh, and I found a new card, not sure if it's good or not. Link: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-Radeon-512MB-AGP-8X-4X-Desktop-Graphics-Video-Card_W0QQitemZ350252782335QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Video_TV_Cards?hash=item518cb152ff&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14[/url] Edit: AND NO, I haven't bought it yet. Fucking blind people these days.[/QUOTE] I had the PCI-E version of that card and it played TF2 at 1280x800 with medium settings pretty good.
-snip- herp derp
[QUOTE=Lt Kyle;17472460]Please read the WHOLE thread Where I am, I need to be [b]16[/b]. I live in a Summer home area. There's barely anybody where I live. Oh, and I found a new card, not sure if it's good or not. Link: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-Radeon-512MB-AGP-8X-4X-Desktop-Graphics-Video-Card_W0QQitemZ350252782335QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Video_TV_Cards?hash=item518cb152ff&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14[/url] Edit: AND NO, I haven't bought it yet. Fucking blind people these days.[/QUOTE] Newegg dammit NEWEGG!
[QUOTE=Vince323;17419805]what? no. any decent computer can be built online for a very low price you just need to save up some more[/QUOTE] I built an upgrade to my 1GHz Athlon Thunderbird for about £300, and the spec wasn't amazing. Plus I only managed to do that because of my work's Christmas bonus last year. A lot of you guys need to remember that money is hard to come by if you aren't working and have sensible parents. If I ever have a teenage kid I wouldn't be showering them with money, I'd expect them to work for it. OP: Consider taking Prismatex's offer. You might be able to have it delivered to a post office where you can pick it up. [editline]10:29PM[/editline] [QUOTE=Lt Kyle;17472460]Please read the WHOLE thread Where I am, I need to be [b]16[/b]. I live in a Summer home area. There's barely anybody where I live. Oh, and I found a new card, not sure if it's good or not. Link: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-Radeon-512MB-AGP-8X-4X-Desktop-Graphics-Video-Card_W0QQitemZ350252782335QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Video_TV_Cards?hash=item518cb152ff&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14[/url] Edit: AND NO, I haven't bought it yet. Fucking blind people these days.[/QUOTE] That is a brilliant card for the price. I bought the X1950 Pro version for £125 a few years ago and it basically let me play Oblivion on 1280x1024 with only a 2.2GHz Athlon XP and 2GB RAM. If you're thinking about getting it, do it (as long as you feel safe with the seller).
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.