• Is a GeForce 6500 good?
    195 replies, posted
[QUOTE=UberMensch;17485153]I built an upgrade to my 1GHz Athlon Thunderbird for about £300, and the spec wasn't amazing. Plus I only managed to do that because of my work's Christmas bonus last year. A lot of you guys need to remember that money is hard to come by if you aren't working and have sensible parents. If I ever have a teenage kid I wouldn't be showering them with money, I'd expect them to work for it. OP: Consider taking Prismatex's offer. You might be able to have it delivered to a post office where you can pick it up. [editline]10:29PM[/editline] That is a brilliant card for the price. I bought the X1950 Pro version for £125 a few years ago and it basically let me play Oblivion on 1280x1024 with only a 2.2GHz Athlon XP and 2GB RAM. If you're thinking about getting it, do it (as long as you feel safe with the seller).[/QUOTE] A) My offer expired Tuesday, since that was the only day I could make it to a post office. B) That X1650 Pro is about $5 cheaper on Newegg with free shipping.
[QUOTE=PrismatexV7;17485534]A) My offer expired Tuesday, since that was the only day I could make it to a post office. B) That X1650 Pro is about $5 cheaper on Newegg with free shipping.[/QUOTE] Thanks Prismatex! Also, OP you missed out big-time. [IMG]http://filebox.me/files/2f7ieq96r_S4020006.JPG[/IMG]
Did pris also send you a time machine?
Hey OP, want a free Geforce 7600 GS? With blown capacitors.
[QUOTE=Yumyumbublegum;17485893]Did pris also send you a time machine?[/QUOTE] My camera is that time machine. I developed it in 1955.
[QUOTE=Yumyumbublegum;17485893]Did pris also send you a time machine?[/QUOTE] I think that's still in the mail.
Pris, you should send me some old useless crap too. [editline]03:38AM[/editline] I like old useless crap
Anyone want a P1 166MHz?
If i could chose from shit and this card, i would take the shit
Don't get the 6500.
[QUOTE=Thyroxin;17477886]When i was 13, I had a Dell XPS720, I mowed lawns, Tried to get money from anybody, And i got it, Still using it too.[/QUOTE] [b]XPS720 REPRESENT[/b] I actually just recently upgraded my 720 from a few years ago. Still using it, and it now has a Q9550 and a GTX260 in it. But the chassis is probably the best one that dell has ever designed. Also, OP epicly failed. The worst part is that he probably didn't learn anything from this thread and will continue to miss these types of deals.
This thread belongs in the "facepalm hall of fame". Seriously, there's so many helpful guys in here and you just refuse to take their help/advice. :arghfist: :saddowns:
[QUOTE=robmaister12;17509094] Also, OP epicly failed. The worst part is that he probably didn't learn anything from this thread and will continue to miss these types of deals.[/QUOTE] Well, OP's dad WAS a fucktard. So he isn't entirely to blame. This kind of stuff has to be genetic or something.
[QUOTE=PrismatexV7;17491400]Anyone want a P1 166MHz?[/QUOTE] I would take it, but I already have two :v: I love that kind of thing.
[QUOTE=ButtsexV3;17513327]I would take it, but I already have two :v: I love that kind of thing.[/QUOTE] i still have a 300MHZ PII rig
i was gonna bust a nut if someone just made this thread asking if a 6500 was a good buy
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.