Mmm, rather eerie, it seems.
Are there any certain requirements? (CS:S, EP2, EP1 ect.)
As well as that, more information would be useful.
Just by looking at the screenies I can tell this map is cool.
Gonna download it just to check :D Gonna post again when I have finished testing it :9
Holy Crap those Satalites in screen 2 look fucking epic! Download right now.
Do you have a Gmod.org link?
This is perfect for horror poses/movies. Thank you! Rated an wrench. :3:
The lighting outside is pretty crappy, but the inside is decent.
Where did those generator models come from? I feel the urge to use them in desolation.
I believe Left4Dead
The screen shots... downloading naow :D
Ok...time for the list.
1. The fallout props aren't shaded right for Source Engine. As a result they looks very odd. You could probably get away with the bobbleheads, but anything larger than that should be removed.
2. There is a broken areaportal on the first floor, last door down the corridor.
3. What sort of emergency requires two sinks and six operating tables in one room, but no equipment.
4. There are sacks of flour and rice in the meat store
5. The soup store contains items that are carefully laid out, yet has a pile of suitcases in the corner.
6. There is a bench with a missing texture in the generator room, up the staircase.
7. In the kitchen there is a stack of rusting ovens next to newish looking fridges. In the next room there is a set of pristine sink units.
8. The front door takes forever to be available to open again after it has been opened leaving someone with little to do but run in circles outside.
9. In the generator room there is no sound. Which is odd when the generators are running.
10. What is the point of all those small empty rooms
11. There is a door which doesn't open. Should either open to a room, or be removed (surgery area)
[QUOTE=omega322;18134456]1. the only fo prop being changed is the jukebox, the others are fine, though the bathroom ones may be changed later.
2. the one outside the medical area? yeah I know that one.
3. the story behind the bunker is that it was abandoned during a zombo apocalypse, and after 1 or 2 months, survivors moved in.
4. I don't fully understand the problem with that. keeping certain foods in the freezer prevents rodents/pests from getting in it.
5. the suitcases are stacked there cause everyone's crap can't go inside, that's why the decontamination room cleans out just whats there.
6. Noted, Pakrat fucks up once in awhile
7. Just using em as place holders
8.it has a 10 second delay
9.noted entities are being screwy
10. so roleplayers can spawn their own props and make their own rooms for whatever rp they may have.
11. that leads to the easter egg room, noclip through.[/QUOTE]
1. The Jukebox is the only one that looks sort of alright...even though it doesn't fit with the theme one bit.
3. Even so...should have equipment in the room. Maybe some scalpels, saws etc. Even some cupboards that have been looted would be better than nothing.
4. Generally rice and flour isn't kept in freezers. Also there is a ton outside, so it looks out of place. Either put it all in the freezer or not.
5. Fine...messy suitcases, but the contents of the stores should be uneven, not as placed as they currently are. Also, that room is past decontamination, so maybe they should either be packed away, or in the main storage yard.
does this map have ai nodes?
Brilliant map. Those Satalites look stunning. Although the outside is realy immersive, do you think you could add somemore things, I was playing with a couple of friends and they barracaded the front door so maybe some sort of other ways in?
Looks good, nice work.
[QUOTE=Rowtree;18146614]Brilliant map. Those Satalites look stunning. Although the outside is realy immersive, do you think you could add somemore things, I was playing with a couple of friends and they barracaded the front door so maybe some sort of other ways in?[/QUOTE]
Oi, remind me where to get the satallite dishes so I can use them for Salvation2 :P
(oh and ill test the map in a minute. We might use it on TerminatorRP)
This is good map. I might use it in my horror Machinima and RP and poses. :3:
Looks great, good job.
Would it be possible for you to change the lobby around, maybe put some different couches down and take the posters away. I don't really care for the somewhat yuppie look it has.
[QUOTE=zerglingv2;18156956]Would it be possible for you to change the lobby around, maybe put some different couches down and take the posters away. I don't really care for the somewhat yuppie look it has.[/QUOTE]
I completely agree with Zerglingv2. I thought the whole map was awesome until I got to the lobby and then i was like what is this shit?
I'll change and move some stuff around, see if I can get a better feel going.
Very nice map. The L4D models were a good addition, however in the easter egg room you didn't credit Fallout 3 for a few models/textures from the game.
Whoa, I just played the map.
Really good prop placing and it got alot of usefull stuff for poses and playing.
I personally like the shooting range :D
hey do the bobble heads scattered around the place do anything?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.