• The Facepunch "Yap and Blabber" Chat Thread
    7,739 replies, posted
  • What was the plugin that told you your ratings? [editline]5th July 2012[/editline] aw shit, pageking err [editline]5th July 2012[/editline] I got nothing.
  • oh it's right here [url]http://bit.ly/PmaAic[/url] Second result. [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Let me Google that for you" - Craptasket))[/highlight]
  • [QUOTE=MaddaCheeb;36641196]oh it's right here [url]http://bit.ly/PmaAic[/url] Second result.[/QUOTE] what a fair show of ironic wit, sir
  • [QUOTE=TurtleeyFP;36641255]what a fair show of ironic wit, sir[/QUOTE] I do agree, ol' chap.
  • [QUOTE=MaddaCheeb;36641196]oh it's right here [url]http://bit.ly/PmaAic[/url] Second result.[/QUOTE] Isn't that bannable?
  • [QUOTE=J!m;36641774]Isn't that bannable?[/QUOTE] Probably, but who cares. Mods are dumb if they ban people in Yap & Blabber when this thread is pretty much shitpost central.
  • [QUOTE=J!m;36641774]Isn't that bannable?[/QUOTE] Yes but I believe only in help threads
  • [QUOTE=Legend286;36641959]Probably, but who cares. Mods are dumb if they ban people in Yap & Blabber when this thread is pretty much shitpost central.[/QUOTE] True that
  • My new phone came in the mail today. My dad is bitching at me because I have to create a new sim card even though its able to be taken out. The phone i have is on the telus network, and my new phone is also for the telus network. So I should in theory be able to transfer my sim card to my new phone. Right? Edit: NOOO, WHYY My friend got SFM key a couple minutes ago.
  • Jesus fuck, 5 hours between posts. Make a payload rush map where you have to deliver the payload into a rocket and then it blasts off.
  • [QUOTE=GameDev;36645163]who wants to help me design a plr map because im fuck all at it[/QUOTE] I'll help. I have always wanted to make a TF2 map. I'd like pl rather than plr, but okay.
  • If Stiffy dies of mysterious, unexplained causes in about an hour, I've made a few plr maps before.
  • [QUOTE=TurtleeyFP;36647893]If Stiffy dies of mysterious, unexplained causes in about an hour, I've made a few plr maps before.[/QUOTE] There can be only one plr maker
  • [QUOTE=oskutin;36648000]Yay, i got approved to university![/QUOTE] Over here in the UK the first year of university consists of spending the entirety of the student loan funds on alcohol. [editline]6th July 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Legend286;36641959]Probably, but who cares. Mods are dumb if they ban people in Yap & Blabber when this thread is pretty much shitpost central.[/QUOTE] gmf v2.0
  • [QUOTE=sphinxa279;36648100]Over here in the UK the first year of university consists of spending the entirety of the student loan funds on alcohol. [editline]6th July 2012[/editline] gmf v2.0[/QUOTE] And the remainder of the 2 years funds as well
  • [QUOTE=IronPhoenix;36648281]And the remainder of the 2 years funds as well[/QUOTE] That's just me :v:
  • [QUOTE=sphinxa279;36648399]That's just me :v:[/QUOTE] I suspect metallics might have done something similar. Finally got round to getting the shops proper models: [img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594723435414359979/FE5F95CAC14CCC0E5DAB541027B91B3AC3503275/[/img]
  • What model format does unity use, because for some reason I reinstalled my 3DS Max, I can help you Phoenix :v:
  • [QUOTE=oskutin;36648000]Yay, i got approved to university![/QUOTE] Machinery engineering.
  • [QUOTE=sphinxa279;36648705]What model format does unity use, because for some reason I reinstalled my 3DS Max, I can help you Phoenix :v:[/QUOTE] It supports almost every format under the sun.
  • [QUOTE=IronPhoenix;36648855]It supports almost every format under the sun.[/QUOTE] Tell me some models you need made and textured, I have nothing to do this evening, apart from play some GTA 4 with Daniel, I'll do that before the modelling :)
  • [QUOTE=TCB;36649019]woo i like making circuits[/QUOTE] Now make a tesla coil :D
  • [QUOTE=sphinxa279;36649086]Tell me some models you need made and textured, I have nothing to do this evening, apart from play some GTA 4 with Daniel, I'll do that before the modelling :)[/QUOTE] TCB needs that hud more than i need models :)
  • We're compensating for our lack of coding with brilliant music and models.
  • [QUOTE=TCB;36650515]We're compensating for our lack of coding with brilliant music and models.[/QUOTE] And presumably your coder will be locked into a room with a zombie at some point.
  • Thinking of buying a BF3 server for me and couple friends. Would you guys use it if I bought it? Edit: We will call it the "Yap and Blabber" server
  • FUCK. Designing a mod with a team of people from across the world ain't good for when it comes to hosting a meeting to discuss stuff!