Just something I've been writing for the past while, it's basically a do everything command line package of little tools, It aims to do alot of different things but only do each to a basic level.
- Creating a empty file
- Creating a empty image file
- Creating a checkerboard image
- Writing out a template to a filename
- Escape a string
- Modify a C# project file to build in the solution directory
- Print all readable strings from any file
- Compile C#
- Prints types and members in a .Net DLL
- Copy's a code file to a template directory
- Adds a code file in the template directory to a C# project
Thank you NorthernGate for the name
I am distributing this file for now using my Dropbox public folder, if this ever becomes a problem I will move it to a Github project or something.
Source File: [URL]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2014606/util/util.cs[/URL]
You will need to compile this file to use the program, if your not sure how to do that then you won't find any use in this.
- Currently all switches are handled though one big switch statement, calling methods. I will be moving this to reflection and attributes once I have some free time.
- The types and members script will fail under quite a few different circumstances
- There is a couple windows specific things and i'm not sure if it will run on mono, I will try and resolve this when I have a chance.
[B]Below this is just dribble of stuff I want to add to the project[/B]
- Simple HTTP Server - Just serves all web files from the working directory
- Zipped Templates - They will be decompressed into the target path
- Encryption and Decryption - Just more as a toy then anything else
- Zipping - Quite a nice thing to have on the command line
- Empty and Junk Files - Something that would be useful for some reason
You just gave me the ultimate list of tasks i can use to finally learn C++, thanks [IMG]http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-allears.gif[/IMG]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.