• What Do You Need Help With? V6
    7,544 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Kingbob387;46588457]Hey guys, I'm working with Python and I have a question I have a list of informations like this in a list: ['68', ' ?', ' 38317', ' 1st-4th', ' 2', ' Divorced', ' ?', ' Not-in-family', ' White', ' Female', ' 0', ' 0', ' 20', ' United-States', ' <=50K'] ['32', ' ?', ' 293936', ' 7th-8th', ' 4', ' Married-spouse-absent', ' ?', ' Not-in-family', ' White', ' Male', ' 0', ' 0', ' 40', ' ?', ' <=50K'] aka list[1] would be: ['68', ' ?', ' 38317', ' 1st-4th', ' 2', ' Divorced', ' ?', ' Not-in-family', ' White', ' Female', ' 0', ' 0', ' 20', ' United-States', ' <=50K'] and list[2] would be: ['32', ' ?', ' 293936', ' 7th-8th', ' 4', ' Married-spouse-absent', ' ?', ' Not-in-family', ' White', ' Male', ' 0', ' 0', ' 40', ' ?', ' <=50K'] I want to only take the last bit of it, <=50K, how do I do that?[/QUOTE] If your list is named, for instance, foo, then you can either use negative indices: [code] foo[-1] [/code] or get length of the list and use it to access the last element: [code] foo[len(foo) - 1] [/code]
That's a feature I wish was implemented in some way for other high level programming languages. I feel so dumb sometimes doing arr[arr.length - 1].
I have a C# project (A) which is dependent on a C# library (L). Both have their own separate Git repo, and both are in development. Is there anything inherently wrong with including the entire library solution L as a submodule in the root directory of A, then referencing the required projects in L from A? Looks like this: [code] \A \ProjectInA\ \ProjectInA.csproj \A.sln \L \ProjectInL \ProjectInL.csproj \L.sln [/code] A.sln contains a reference to ProjectInL.csproj. L would be a Git submodule. Bonus question: Is there anything wrong with treating L as a 3rd party library and just including a DLL in the repo? Bonus question 2: Is NuGet overkill for this simple dependency situation?
[QUOTE=NixNax123;46591262]That's a feature I wish was implemented in some way for other high level programming languages. I feel so dumb sometimes doing arr[arr.length - 1].[/QUOTE] perl does away with array size completely and uses $# to get the last index of an array when you get used to it its pretty nice actually
probably the wrong section, but anyone know if it's possible to format your pc and install windows 7 on a different disk than the one my system was on - all of this without using discs? or do I have to use a USB-pen?
[QUOTE=war_man333;46592039]probably the wrong section, but anyone know if it's possible to format your pc and install windows 7 on a different disk than the one my system was on - all of this without using discs? or do I have to use a USB-pen?[/QUOTE] You just run the installer from the .iso you downloaded, it works just fine unless you interrupt the installation process. [editline]28th November 2014[/editline] Don't forget to extract the ISO first.
[QUOTE=Kingbob387;46588457]Hey guys, I'm working with Python and I have a question I have a list of informations like this in a list: ['68', ' ?', ' 38317', ' 1st-4th', ' 2', ' Divorced', ' ?', ' Not-in-family', ' White', ' Female', ' 0', ' 0', ' 20', ' United-States', ' <=50K'] ['32', ' ?', ' 293936', ' 7th-8th', ' 4', ' Married-spouse-absent', ' ?', ' Not-in-family', ' White', ' Male', ' 0', ' 0', ' 40', ' ?', ' <=50K'] aka list[1] would be: ['68', ' ?', ' 38317', ' 1st-4th', ' 2', ' Divorced', ' ?', ' Not-in-family', ' White', ' Female', ' 0', ' 0', ' 20', ' United-States', ' <=50K'] and list[2] would be: ['32', ' ?', ' 293936', ' 7th-8th', ' 4', ' Married-spouse-absent', ' ?', ' Not-in-family', ' White', ' Male', ' 0', ' 0', ' 40', ' ?', ' <=50K'] I want to only take the last bit of it, <=50K, how do I do that?[/QUOTE] Try list[1][15]
So I've got a functional Grid class for entity collision. [code]/* * To change this license header, choose License Headers in Project Properties. * To change this template file, choose Tools | Templates * and open the template in the editor. */ package coratticca.Utils; import coratticca.Entities.Entity; import java.util.List; import java.util.ArrayList; import java.util.Collections; import org.jsfml.system.Vector2f; /** * A Grid class to partition the game screen for smoother collision * handling. * * @author Nick */ public class Grid { // size of each cell in the grid private final float gridCellSize; // rows and columns in the grid private final int rows; private final int cols; // data private final List<Entity>[][] grid; private final List<Entity> retrieveList = new ArrayList<>(); /** * Constructs a grid with the specified boundary. * @param gridSize the size of the grid. */ @SuppressWarnings("unchecked") public Grid(Vector2f gridSize) { gridCellSize = gridSize.x / 32; rows = (int)((gridSize.y + gridCellSize - 1) / gridCellSize); cols = (int)((gridSize.x + gridCellSize - 1) / gridCellSize); grid = new ArrayList[cols][rows]; // initialize grid indices for (int c = 0; c < cols; c++) { for (int r = 0; r < rows; r++) { grid[c][r] = new ArrayList<>(); } } } public void clear() { for (int x = 0; x < cols; x++) { for (int y = 0; y < rows; y++) { grid[x][y].clear(); } } } public void addEntity(Entity e) { // get all the points the entity takes up // do not accept negative values, or values outside of the grid float topLeftX = Math.max(0, e.getPos().x / gridCellSize); float topLeftY = Math.max(0, e.getPos().y / gridCellSize); float edgeLength = e.getBounds().getRadius().x * 2; float bottomRightX = Math.min(cols - 1, (e.getPos().x + edgeLength - 1) / gridCellSize); float bottomRightY = Math.min(rows - 1, (e.getPos().y + edgeLength - 1) / gridCellSize); for (int x = (int) topLeftX; x <= bottomRightX; x++) { for (int y = (int) topLeftY; y <= bottomRightY; y++) { grid[x][y].add(e); } } } public Entity getNearest(Entity e) { // For comparisons Entity nearest = null; float maxDist = Float.MAX_VALUE; // Retrieve the entities List<Entity> collidables = retrieve(e); // Iterate and find the nearest for (Entity toCheck : collidables) { float xDiff = toCheck.getPos().x - e.getPos().x; float yDiff = toCheck.getPos().y - e.getPos().y; float dist = (float) Math.sqrt(xDiff*xDiff + yDiff*yDiff); if (dist < maxDist) { nearest = toCheck; maxDist = dist; } } return nearest; } private List<Entity> retrieve(Entity e) { // Retrieve the list of collide-able entities retrieveList.clear(); // Calculate the positions again float topLeftX = Math.max(0, e.getPos().x / gridCellSize); float topLeftY = Math.max(0, e.getPos().y / gridCellSize); float edgeLength = e.getBounds().getRadius().x * 2; float bottomRightX = Math.min(cols - 1, (e.getPos().x + edgeLength - 1) / gridCellSize); float bottomRightY = Math.min(rows - 1, (e.getPos().y + edgeLength - 1) / gridCellSize); for (int x = (int)topLeftX; x <= bottomRightX; x++) { for (int y = (int)topLeftY; y <= bottomRightY; y++) { List<Entity> cell = grid[x][y]; // Add every entity in the cell to the list for (Entity ent : cell) { if (!retrieveList.contains(ent)) { retrieveList.add(ent); } } } } return Collections.unmodifiableList(retrieveList); } } [/code] My question is, how would I clear / update the grid every frame? Would I have to add the entity, refresh it, then clear the grid in every entity's update function?
Not really a need-help-with, more of a question on semantics. So I'm pretty fresh with C#, though I have a few years experience in Java. In Java, if I wanted to create a field that has a public getter but a private setter, I would do something like this: [code]int myProperty = 0; public int getMyProperty() { return myProperty; } private void setMyProperty(int myProperty) { this.myProperty = myProperty; } [/code] However, with C#'s properties providing getter and setter functionality, I don't have to explicitly declare the methods myself. Something I haven't really seen people do, though, is something like this, which is intuitively what comes to my mind: [code] private int _myProperty; public int MyProperty { get { return _myProperty; } private set { _myProperty = value; } } [/code] Are there any particular reasons why people don't seem to do this way? Is there some C#-ist way I should be doing this instead?
Well first of all your setter is recursive and will cause a stack overflow (edit: you fixed it) Secondly I do it a lot in situations like this [code] interface IFoo { int MyProperty { get; } } class Foo : IFoo { int _myProperty; #region IFoo public int MyProperty { get { return _myProperty; } private set { if(_myProperty != value) { // other stuff goes here _myProperty = value; // other stuff goes here } } } #endregion } [/code] If your getters and setters don't do anything then just use auto properties. Aka [code] public int MyProperty { get; private set; } [/code] No backing field needed
[QUOTE=thrawn2787;46595125]Well first of all your setter is recursive and will cause a stack overflow (edit: you fixed it) [/QUOTE] Yeah, I finally got it to compile and found that out right quickly. Can you tell I'm [b]really[/b] fresh with C#? :v: [quote=thrawn2787;46595125] Secondly I do it a lot in situations like this [code] ... [/code] If your getters and setters don't do anything then just use auto properties. Aka [code] public int MyProperty { get; private set; } [/code] No backing field needed[/quote] I tried that, and it yelled at me about using "private" in the auto-properties. Maybe it was due to an unrelated error, though. Like I said, I had a bit of a fight getting it to compile. :v: Thanks, mate! I'll try the private auto-properties again. Would be convenient if they worked, because I am looking at this and going "And I thought people said C# was supposed to be less verbose than Java when it came to getters and setters..." :v: [editline]Fish[/editline] Okay, I got it to work, and it's much cleaner. Now, on a related note, I am using an Interface - let's call it IFoo, following your example - that I will be operating on exclusively. Which is to say, I will have a collections of heterogeneous classes which share a common interface (IFoo), and so will be doing work of the form of [b]foreach (IFoo obj in MyCollection)[/b]. However, I still want the public-getter-private-setter, declared in the IFoo interface so that I can operate within loops like the above and use them. Interfaces apparently cannot have access modifiers defined in their properties; I have to omit the "set" entirely, like you do, in the interface. What would be the behavior of that? Would I not then be able to call [b]foreach (IFoo obj in MyCollection) obj.MyProperty = 5[/b], assuming MyProperty is defined in the interface IFoo as [b]int MyProperty {get; }[/b]? [editline]Taco[/editline] Actually, looking through C#'s access levels, I actually want to use a public-getter-internal-setter, so that everything within the namespace/project can set these properties, but external items cannot. I am building a library, if the use of internal isn't already evident of that. So change every instance of "private" to "internal" in my examples. :v:
[QUOTE=NixNax123;46594078]So I've got a functional Grid class for entity collision. [code]/* * To change this license header, choose License Headers in Project Properties. * To change this template file, choose Tools | Templates * and open the template in the editor. */ package coratticca.Utils; import coratticca.Entities.Entity; import java.util.List; import java.util.ArrayList; import java.util.Collections; import org.jsfml.system.Vector2f; /** * A Grid class to partition the game screen for smoother collision * handling. * * @author Nick */ public class Grid { // size of each cell in the grid private final float gridCellSize; // rows and columns in the grid private final int rows; private final int cols; // data private final List<Entity>[][] grid; private final List<Entity> retrieveList = new ArrayList<>(); /** * Constructs a grid with the specified boundary. * @param gridSize the size of the grid. */ @SuppressWarnings("unchecked") public Grid(Vector2f gridSize) { gridCellSize = gridSize.x / 32; rows = (int)((gridSize.y + gridCellSize - 1) / gridCellSize); cols = (int)((gridSize.x + gridCellSize - 1) / gridCellSize); grid = new ArrayList[cols][rows]; // initialize grid indices for (int c = 0; c < cols; c++) { for (int r = 0; r < rows; r++) { grid[c][r] = new ArrayList<>(); } } } public void clear() { for (int x = 0; x < cols; x++) { for (int y = 0; y < rows; y++) { grid[x][y].clear(); } } } public void addEntity(Entity e) { // get all the points the entity takes up // do not accept negative values, or values outside of the grid float topLeftX = Math.max(0, e.getPos().x / gridCellSize); float topLeftY = Math.max(0, e.getPos().y / gridCellSize); float edgeLength = e.getBounds().getRadius().x * 2; float bottomRightX = Math.min(cols - 1, (e.getPos().x + edgeLength - 1) / gridCellSize); float bottomRightY = Math.min(rows - 1, (e.getPos().y + edgeLength - 1) / gridCellSize); for (int x = (int) topLeftX; x <= bottomRightX; x++) { for (int y = (int) topLeftY; y <= bottomRightY; y++) { grid[x][y].add(e); } } } public Entity getNearest(Entity e) { // For comparisons Entity nearest = null; float maxDist = Float.MAX_VALUE; // Retrieve the entities List<Entity> collidables = retrieve(e); // Iterate and find the nearest for (Entity toCheck : collidables) { float xDiff = toCheck.getPos().x - e.getPos().x; float yDiff = toCheck.getPos().y - e.getPos().y; float dist = (float) Math.sqrt(xDiff*xDiff + yDiff*yDiff); if (dist < maxDist) { nearest = toCheck; maxDist = dist; } } return nearest; } private List<Entity> retrieve(Entity e) { // Retrieve the list of collide-able entities retrieveList.clear(); // Calculate the positions again float topLeftX = Math.max(0, e.getPos().x / gridCellSize); float topLeftY = Math.max(0, e.getPos().y / gridCellSize); float edgeLength = e.getBounds().getRadius().x * 2; float bottomRightX = Math.min(cols - 1, (e.getPos().x + edgeLength - 1) / gridCellSize); float bottomRightY = Math.min(rows - 1, (e.getPos().y + edgeLength - 1) / gridCellSize); for (int x = (int)topLeftX; x <= bottomRightX; x++) { for (int y = (int)topLeftY; y <= bottomRightY; y++) { List<Entity> cell = grid[x][y]; // Add every entity in the cell to the list for (Entity ent : cell) { if (!retrieveList.contains(ent)) { retrieveList.add(ent); } } } } return Collections.unmodifiableList(retrieveList); } } [/code] My question is, how would I clear / update the grid every frame? Would I have to add the entity, refresh it, then clear the grid in every entity's update function?[/QUOTE] You don't clear the grid in an entity's update function, you do it in your main game loop. You clear and re-fill it before performing collision detection.
[QUOTE=Gmod4ever;46595202]Yeah, I finally got it to compile and found that out right quickly. Can you tell I'm [B]really[/B] fresh with C#? :v: I tried that, and it yelled at me about using "private" in the auto-properties. Maybe it was due to an unrelated error, though. Like I said, I had a bit of a fight getting it to compile. :v: Thanks, mate! I'll try the private auto-properties again. Would be convenient if they worked, because I am looking at this and going "And I thought people said C# was supposed to be less verbose than Java when it came to getters and setters..." :v: [editline]Fish[/editline] Okay, I got it to work, and it's much cleaner. Now, on a related note, I am using an Interface - let's call it IFoo, following your example - that I will be operating on exclusively. Which is to say, I will have a collections of heterogeneous classes which share a common interface (IFoo), and so will be doing work of the form of [B]foreach (IFoo obj in MyCollection)[/B]. However, I still want the public-getter-private-setter, declared in the IFoo interface so that I can operate within loops like the above and use them. Interfaces apparently cannot have access modifiers defined in their properties; I have to omit the "set" entirely, like you do, in the interface. What would be the behavior of that? Would I not then be able to call [B]foreach (IFoo obj in MyCollection) obj.MyProperty = 5[/B], assuming MyProperty is defined in the interface IFoo as [B]int MyProperty {get; }[/B]? [editline]Taco[/editline] Actually, looking through C#'s access levels, I actually want to use a public-getter-internal-setter, so that everything within the namespace/project can set these properties, but external items cannot. I am building a library, if the use of internal isn't already evident of that. So change every instance of "private" to "internal" in my examples. :v:[/QUOTE] In all languages I know of everything in an interface has to be public That's the point of interfaces :) So if you want that property to be settable on IFoo then have set; in the interface. If you really want to do some trickery you could do [code] namespace MyLib { /// <summary> /// Public interface /// </summary> public interface IFoo { int MyProperty { get; } } /// <summary> /// Internal interface with setter /// </summary> internal interface IFoo2 : IFoo { int MyProperty { get; set; } } /// <summary> /// IFoo + IFoo2 implementation. Internal. /// </summary> internal class MyFoo : IFoo2 { #region IFoo2 public int MyProperty { get; set; } #endregion } /// <summary> /// Some publicly exposed class to get access to your interface implementations /// </summary> public class LibraryFactory { public static IFoo MakeFoo() { return new MyFoo { MyProperty = 5 } } } } [/code] However I recommend against this. Just have your library know about all of its classes. Saves you having the two interfaces.
[QUOTE=Tommyx50;46596139]You don't clear the grid in an entity's update function, you do it in your main game loop. You clear and re-fill it before performing collision detection.[/QUOTE]So I would have to add the entity to the grid in the update function, then?
[QUOTE=NixNax123;46598508]So I would have to add the entity to the grid in the update function, then?[/QUOTE] Yes. After performing the euler integration (but before collision detection), you'll want to clear and re-fill the entire grid.
[QUOTE=Tommyx50;46598698]Yes. After performing the euler integration (but before collision detection), you'll want to clear and re-fill the entire grid.[/QUOTE] So, say I have an update function that looks like this: [code] @Override public void update(float dt) { // get nearest entity nearestEntity = GameScreen.getGrid().getNearest(this); if (isOutOfBounds()) { handleOutOfBounds(); } if (intersectsWithPlayer()) { handlePlayerIntersection(); } if (nearestEntity instanceof BulletEntity) { System.out.println("near a bullet!"); if (intersectsWithBullet()) { handleBulletIntersection(); collidingBulletVelocity = Vector2f.mul(collidingBulletVelocity, dt); } } if (nearestEntity instanceof AsteroidEntity) { System.out.println("near an asteroid!"); if (intersectsWithAsteroid()) { handleAsteroidIntersection(); } } v = Vector2f.add(v, collidingBulletVelocity); collidingBulletVelocity = Vector2f.ZERO; // limit asteroid velocity to max speed float s = CVector.length(v); if (s > maxSpeed) { v = Vector2f.div(v, s); v = Vector2f.mul(v, maxSpeed); } pos = Vector2f.add(pos, v); asteroidSprite.setPosition(pos); }[/code] (with some debugging stuff) And I have a game loop like this: [code] // update and draw entities and check for removal for (Entity e : entities) { e.update(dt); if (e.toBeRemoved()) { entsToBeRemoved.add(e); } e.draw(); } // draw player last so bullets appear to come out of player (not from center) player.update(dt); player.draw(); // check if player has no health if (player.toBeRemoved()) { player.handleRemoval(); }[/code] (ignore the removal stuff) Would it be wise to make a separate function to check for collisions, instead of doing it during update (which I also do for every other entity)?
Would any kind soul mind pointing me in the right direction to learn how to create a user database where people can log in with account names and passwords? If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I am using Visual Studio and C#. Also, I could make an application for the web with Visual Studio right?
How can I see my currently installed syntax colour scheme in VS? I know someone posted this theme on FP too but I can't find it anymore. [t]http://i.imgur.com/8QBt3dU.png[/t] Edit: Here it is [url]http://viasfora.com/[/url] Just had to open the Extensions and Updates menu, oops.
The pickup object power in HL2. Can I set the player strength for lifting stuff (not gravity gun)? I dont have access to sourcecode so it needs to be a setting.
[QUOTE=NixNax123;46591262]That's a feature I wish was implemented in some way for other high level programming languages. I feel so dumb sometimes doing arr[arr.length - 1].[/QUOTE] there'sno UBOUND() in java?
Right, so a little snag in C#. I am using [url=http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/53ezey2s(v=vs.110).aspx][b]System.Diagnostics.System.Start(String filename)[/b][/url] with a file's full path (EX: "C:/test/my_file.wmv") in C# to run a program, and then wait for it to end, ala [code]Process myProc = System.Diagnostics.System.Start("C:/test/my_file.wmv"); myProc.WaitForExit();[/code] Now, this works fine for when the files open with programs like VLC. But for some reason, when they open with Windows Media Player, the Process returned is null. Does anyone have any idea why, and how I can get around that? Note that I do not want to open with WMP explicitly, but only whatever the system default is - and that may not be WMP (for .wmv), but could be VLC (for .mp4), or Photoshop (for .jpg), or iTunes (for .mp3).
Well, I need help with finding some from-beginner-end-to-intermediate-beginning level tutorials, especially about GUIs and I/Os. I really suck at finding good, interactive tutorials suitable to my level on the net. Maybe because I am new to all these stuff, I can't choose the key words to google optimally. What I mean by good, interactive tutorial is anything but a long wall of encyclopedia text. I mean, even if it included tiniest code examples it would be fine. As long as it suggests some examples for the stuff it teaches.
[QUOTE=Gmod4ever;46605325]Right, so a little snag in C#. I am using [url=http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/53ezey2s(v=vs.110).aspx][b]System.Diagnostics.System.Start(String filename)[/b][/url] with a file's full path (EX: "C:/test/my_file.wmv") in C# to run a program, and then wait for it to end, ala [code]Process myProc = System.Diagnostics.System.Start("C:/test/my_file.wmv"); myProc.WaitForExit();[/code] Now, this works fine for when the files open with programs like VLC. But for some reason, when they open with Windows Media Player, the Process returned is null. Does anyone have any idea why, and how I can get around that? Note that I do not want to open with WMP explicitly, but only whatever the system default is - and that may not be WMP (for .wmv), but could be VLC (for .mp4), or Photoshop (for .jpg), or iTunes (for .mp3).[/QUOTE] [quote]A new Process component that is associated with the process resource, or null, if no process resource is started (for example, if an existing process is reused).[/quote] Dunno how to get around it but there is your answer.
[b]UPDATE[/b] Resolved my issue. I just put this in my function, and put a breakpoint on the useless operation (x = 5 + 5). [code] if (pageTable[0] != NULL && pageTable[0]->refCounter == 0) { int x = 5 + 5; }[/code] The reason it was changing is because I have a function that halves all references at regular intervals. Kind of forgot about that. :v: For future reference, I would still like to know how to do it properly. For posterity's sake, here is the post. [quote=old] Unrelated to my previous C# problem, I am now playing in C again for an academic project. Long story short, I have a fixed-size array of structs. The array is called [b]pageTable[/b], and the struct has 6 different values in it. For some reason, over the course of my program's execution, a single value in these structs (and [b]only[/b] that one value; and it's not the first nor last in the struct!) is decrementing, when I have no code [b]anywhere[/b] that decrements. I only set it to 0 on initialization and then increment it. I have stepped through filling out the first few elements of this array (it's over 2000 entries long), and everything is being set and incremented correctly. Which is to say this value, [b]refCounter[/b] is being set to 1. I fast-forward to another point, though, and that [b]refCounter[/b] is set to 0! What I am asking is, in Visual Studio 2013 Express, how do I set up an overwatch on the value [b]pageTable[0]->refCounter[/b], that will automatically cause the program to break every time that value changes? Here is a shittily put together image showing what I am dealing with. [t]http://a.pomf.se/gwjqeb.png[/t] I've looked around, and I've seen people say things like "Set Breakpoint" or "Set Watch," but I haven't had any luck with those. These values are obviously changing, but I'm not getting any breaks when the change occurs.[/quote]
[QUOTE=Gmod4ever;46605325]Right, so a little snag in C#. I am using [url=http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/53ezey2s(v=vs.110).aspx][b]System.Diagnostics.System.Start(String filename)[/b][/url] with a file's full path (EX: "C:/test/my_file.wmv") in C# to run a program, and then wait for it to end, ala [code]Process myProc = System.Diagnostics.System.Start("C:/test/my_file.wmv"); myProc.WaitForExit();[/code] Now, this works fine for when the files open with programs like VLC. But for some reason, when they open with Windows Media Player, the Process returned is null. Does anyone have any idea why, and how I can get around that? Note that I do not want to open with WMP explicitly, but only whatever the system default is - and that may not be WMP (for .wmv), but could be VLC (for .mp4), or Photoshop (for .jpg), or iTunes (for .mp3).[/QUOTE] Well I found a [b]really[/b] shitty solution to this. The general gist is this. [code] // Stuff here try { Process myProc = System.Diagnostics.System.Start("C:/test/my_file.wmv"); myProc.WaitForExit(); } catch (NullReferenceException) { // Maybe its WMP. Process[] wmp = System.Diagnostics.System.GetProcessesByName("wmplayer"); if (wmp.Length > 0) { foreach (Process proc in wmp) { proc.WaitForExit(); } } else { Console.WriteLine("Dunno boss."); } } // More stuff here[/code] This does actually work perfectly fine for my particular use-case, but it is obviously not an elegant solution. If anyone knows any better alternatives, I'm still all ears.
I was told to make SOA based Java application for college project, however I am not sure if I got the meaning right. I've made a Java application using netbeans which uses mysql library to connect to my online mysql database hosted on my server, it's constantly working with my server so java application is basically a client. I am also using Instagram API to get users images and allow to post to instagram from application (client). Am I right to understand this is service based architecture application?
[QUOTE=Tommyx50;46598698]Yes. After performing the euler integration (but before collision detection), you'll want to clear and re-fill the entire grid.[/QUOTE] Alright, this grid thing is way too much trouble than it's worth. Scrapping this.
So I've been super busy with shooting/editing a short film for a final and I won't have time to catch up on my Java work before the semester is over. Would anyone here be willing to do my remaining assignments? It's a beginner class, so if you know Java already it should only take you a short while to complete them. I'm willing to pay. PM me if you're interested.
[QUOTE=Ohfoohy;46614972]So I've been super busy with shooting/editing a short film for a final and I won't have time to catch up on my Java work before the semester is over. Would anyone here be willing to do my remaining assignments? It's a beginner class, so if you know Java already it should only take you a short while to complete them. I'm willing to pay. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE] 100% guaranteed that is against your schools code of conduct and will get you thrown out.
[QUOTE=Ohfoohy;46614972]So I've been super busy with shooting/editing a short film for a final and I won't have time to catch up on my Java work before the semester is over. Would anyone here be willing to do my remaining assignments? It's a beginner class, so if you know Java already it should only take you a short while to complete them. I'm willing to pay. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE] Are you going to school to learn something or just to pass your time? You're gonna have a hard time later if you just cheat your way trough.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.