• Unifrog
    481 replies, posted
  • [B]:siren: Tonight somewhere between 03:00-06:00 my Domain host will shut down for an hour, this will make you all disconnect. I will try to hold your connection on this side. :siren:[/B] This will be a long night.
  • The advent calendar is getting meaner every day. First i got 3 braxes one day, then 1 brax, then 50k$, then 25k$, then only 10k$, then a Nothing, and today a thief that stole 1500$ :v:
  • In your new control panel you now have a referral link, you will get 0.25x boost floor()'ed for each referral.
  • I'm still the richest man in the world. I'd gamble it away but I don't want to lose my title as richest man.
  • Click on read more. It kinda works now. [editline]21st December 2010[/editline] Oh wait no, i removed it, you buy one, it destroys after a random amount of uses, and you have to cash in before it breaks, or else the money in it will be gone.
  • [QUOTE=Giraffen93;26856716]Click on read more. It kinda works now. [editline]21st December 2010[/editline] Oh wait no, i removed it, you buy one, it destroys after a random amount of uses, and you have to cash in before it breaks, or else the money in it will be gone.[/QUOTE] uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so its like risking it.
  • Exactly. In some causes you may lose money instead of gaining on it, but you could get alot of money from it. [editline]21st December 2010[/editline] Smallest amount of time is 2,7h and largest is about 19h. It will only be used when the application is running.
  • I need that minimize box.... How do you get money? 430 meters and 0 dollars. [editline]6th January 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Giraffen93;25538876]I'd rather not break google's eula but i'd be grateful if you clicked the ads sometimes :3:[/QUOTE] Clicked a few times. [editline]6th January 2011[/editline] -10 dollars
  • Thanks. You get money sometimes, it's a 3% chance every 10 seconds. The last minute of every day there's 97% chance instead. I'll pick up development hopefully tonight or tomorrow, been up for 2 days.
  • At [url]http://braxnet.org/unifrog/?page=forum[/url] if user is not logged-in there are missing </body></html> tags.
  • Okay, so google adsense sucks balls, they closed my account, any better option? Never doing business if they just scam people like that.
  • I made a [url=http://code.google.com/p/unifrog/]Unifrog page at googlecode[/url], and since i don't know shit about qt/c++ someone else may do the coding, this is just a test thing, if someone can pick it up, i'd be happy!
  • There is one in the first pages in the thread, but not an official one. I'm trying to learn c++ so yeah.
  • Released a early RC of the new Unifrog app for you to test out! Supports Windows, Mac & Linux!
  • So i guess this is pretty much dead? Nobody sends me ideas, my friends have forgotten about it, and there are 5 users at the most.
  • -removed- [highlight](User was permabanned for this post ("Bot" - Craptasket))[/highlight]
  • [QUOTE=Giraffen93;28874814]Aww, i thought someone posted here :saddowns:[/QUOTE] I've started playing <3
  • letenky taiwan stÄ›hovánÃ* karlovy vary stÄ›hovánÃ* zÅ¡ legerova letenky malta , stÄ›hovánÃ* frýdek mÃ*stek letenky do Å™ecka . st&#283;hov&#225;n&#237; stroj&#367; , [url=http://kontaktlinsengunstig.wordpress.com/]st&#283;hov&#225;n&#237; alfa [/url] st&#283;hov&#225;n&#237; louny letenky jakarta , letenky brusel parf&#233;my testery parf&#233;my sephora . letenky manchester , parf&#233;my ostrava mari&#225;nsk&#233; hory , [url=https://sourceforge.net/userapps/wordpress/punprmqoa/]stÄ›hovánÃ* do Å¡výcarska [/url] letenky do &#345;&#237;ma letenky galileo st&#283;hov&#225;n&#237; byt&#367; , st&#283;hov&#225;n&#237; jarin . stÄ›hovánÃ* podrazil parfémy premier , stÄ›hovánÃ* mladá boleslav parfémy léto 2011 stÄ›hovánÃ* zeman , letenky thajsko . parfémy elnino.cz , stÄ›hovánÃ* most , parfémy top 10 , letenky ostrava praha parfémy clinique letenky wizz . stÄ›hovánÃ* olomouc letenky brusel , [url=http://venkovnireklama.weebly.com/]parf&#233;my eden [/url] parfémy str8 , parfémy gucci stÄ›hovánÃ* za pracÃ* stÄ›hovánÃ* bez dÅ™iny . letenky kyjev st&#283;hov&#225;n&#237; nonstop st&#283;hov&#225;n&#237; do zahrani&#269;&#237; , letenky orbix letenky z katovic letenky v akci . letenky vietnam , letenky jar letenky skotsko , st&#283;hov&#225;n&#237; brno st&#283;hov&#225;n&#237; alfa letenky skotsko . letenky oslo praha , letenky zanzibar parf&#233;my avon , parf&#233;my na florenci ,parf&#233;my dkny letenky sardinie . [highlight](User was permabanned for this post ("Bot" - Orkel))[/highlight]