• GMod Update #134
    24 replies, posted
[url]http://garrysmod.com/post/26099399114[/url]
Can't wait
Meh, not the first time you've crippled gmod with an update :v: Anyway thanks for letting us know what's up garry.
That page is broken for me
[QUOTE=FlakAttack;36543435]Meh, not the first time you've crippled gmod with an update :v: Anyway thanks for letting us know what's up garry.[/QUOTE]Garry doesn't control Source Engine updates
this only fixs the pc version? its the only version...
Don't suppose there's a changelog with the update?
[QUOTE=Ermac20;36545272]this only fixs the pc version? its the only version...[/QUOTE] Mac.
[QUOTE=SoSicklyAwesome;36545368]Mac.[/QUOTE] PC is "personal computer". It doesn't mean a Windows computer.
[QUOTE=All0utWar;36545578]PC is "personal computer". It doesn't mean a Windows computer.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]so I’m sorry but I won’t be able to put out a fix for the Mac and Linux until some time tomorrow.[/QUOTE] Read before posting
[QUOTE=Combineguy;36543925]Garry doesn't control Source Engine updates[/QUOTE] Wow, a lot of people got butthurt over a joke.
[QUOTE=FlakAttack;36545635]Wow, a lot of people got butthurt over a joke.[/QUOTE] its a shitty old joke thats why
sometimes makes me wonder how many downtime do we get before gmod 13 comes out...
[QUOTE=darkedone02;36547189]sometimes makes me wonder how many downtime do we get before gmod 13 comes out...[/QUOTE] It's funny because 13 broke as well. Wasn't it supposed to be on its own Source build?
[QUOTE=FlakAttack;36543435]Meh, not the first time you've crippled gmod with an update :v: Anyway thanks for letting us know what's up garry.[/QUOTE] "Wow I have no idea what I'm talking about!! :v:"
Linux version? You mean with wine right?
[QUOTE=ali3n92;36547643]It's funny because 13 broke as well. Wasn't it supposed to be on its own Source build?[/QUOTE] i possible that it's not yet implamented...
[QUOTE=Kwigg;36547818]Linux version? You mean with wine right?[/QUOTE] Dedicated servers.
Before this update I had 600 fps in Gmod 12, now I have 15.
[QUOTE=Civil;36548526]Before this update I had 600 fps in Gmod 12, now I have 15.[/QUOTE] Stuff seems to be a lot slower, such as loading a map, or opening the spawn-menu.
This halfassed patch makes tools take several seconds to initialize, and some tools, namely one of the most common, Adv dupe 2, causes peoples' framerates to tank until they rejoin.
ULX Motd seems broken too.
Thank you Garry.
So,where is the update? I'm still crashing
[QUOTE=SoSicklyAwesome;36545368]Mac.[/QUOTE] woops
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.