• Modern Warfare 2 DLC Could Bring in $140 Million in 2010
    79 replies, posted
[url]http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.com/showthread.php?180641-Modern-Warfare-2-DLC-Could-Bring-in-140-Million-in-2010&goto=newpost[/url]
So much wasted money. :frog:
So much money wasted.
I wonder if this is beneficial for the economy.
[QUOTE=Neckbeard;18575403]I wonder if this is beneficial for the economy.[/QUOTE] Any amount of money brought into the US, or circulating within the US is good for the economy.
Much money, so wasted.
6.25$ for what, 4 maps I could've created? The map pack released for COD4 was user-made, what happened to that shit?
Money so wasted much.
Greedy bastards.
I think it's horrible that game studios are now including the DLC on the cd, but charging you to activate it
I love how Call of Duty never drops in price -_-. I went to Wal-mart about a week ago. i shit you not Call of Duty 4 was still $59.99
Wasted so much money.
[QUOTE=Higginz511;18575953]I love how Call of Duty never drops in price -_-. I went to Wal-mart about a week ago. i shit you not Call of Duty 4 was still $59.99[/QUOTE] What? I bought Call of Duty 4 for $15 last year at GameStop.
[QUOTE=GaLm121;18576493]What? I bought Call of Duty 4 for $15 last year at GameStop.[/QUOTE] It's still incredibly expensive on Steam and all the stores around here.
[QUOTE=Yogurt;18576520]It's still incredibly expensive on Steam and all the stores around here.[/QUOTE] Agreed the CoD4 i saw was $49.99 at gamestop.
I'd rather give 6 dollars to charity. That's how serious it is :saddowns: [editline]08:05AM[/editline] [QUOTE=Higginz511;18575953]I love how Call of Duty never drops in price -_-. I went to Wal-mart about a week ago. i shit you not Call of Duty 4 was still $59.99[/QUOTE] I got it for 200kr sek when I got it for my brother. <.< ^_^ >.< -_______- [editline]08:05AM[/editline] I shit you not o.o
[QUOTE=Turbis2;18577211] I got it for 200kr sek when I got it for my brother. <.< ^_^ >.< -_______-[/QUOTE] Holy shit, that's less than 732rn kar ^__________________________________________^ [editline]08:15AM[/editline] :smugissar:
[QUOTE=DarkWolf2;18577352]Holy shit, that's less than 732rn kar ^__________________________________________^ [editline]08:15AM[/editline] :smugissar:[/QUOTE] I shit you not!
Honestly I don't mind paying for a map pack once in a while, but I like it a lot when they give us a pack for free. I only bought the first map pack on WAW, but I expect myself to be purchasing all map packs that come out for MW2. I'll be playing this game for a long time.
Anyone who pays for map packs is a traitor to PC gaming
[QUOTE=Benji;18577809]Honestly I don't mind paying for a map pack once in a while, but I like it a lot when they give us a pack for free. I only bought the first map pack on WAW, but I expect myself to be purchasing all map packs that come out for MW2. I'll be playing this game for a long time.[/QUOTE] MM2 is a great game, but I highly dislike expensive map packs just for a change in theme.
[QUOTE=jcallan;18577906]Anyone who pays for map packs is a traitor to PC gaming[/QUOTE] Hahha, get over yourself.
[QUOTE=jcallan;18577906]Anyone who pays for map packs is a traitor to PC gaming[/QUOTE] This really shows off your ignorance. [editline]08:00AM[/editline] [QUOTE=thisispain;18577933]Hahha, get over yourself.[/QUOTE] Ugh, I agreed with thisispain about ignorance. Time to go kill myself because of the irony.
[QUOTE=jcallan;18577906]Anyone who pays for map packs is a traitor to PC gaming[/QUOTE] definitely
[QUOTE=Dr. Jim Dean;18577950] Ugh, I agreed with thisispain about ignorance. Time to go kill myself because of the irony.[/QUOTE] Hey bro this here my court
[QUOTE=jcallan;18577906]Anyone who pays for map packs is a traitor to PC gaming[/QUOTE] I'm in no way a traitor to PC gaming if I pay for a couple map packs for a game I love.
Why get shit for free when you can pay for it guys:downs: It's not like MW2 was even a full game to begin with.
MUHHHAHA I'VE JUST BUY THE MW2 MAPPACK take that pc gamers MUHAHAHA, YOU FOOL WILL SUFFER! HAVE RAGE OF THE FIST OF MY FAILURE TRANSLATION. [img]http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/mpb/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cobra_commander.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=thisispain;18578021]MUHHHAHA I'VE JUST BUY THE MW2 MAPPACK take that pc gamers MUHAHAHA, YOU FOOL WILL SUFFER! HAVE RAGE OF THE FIST OF MY FAILURE TRANSLATION. [img]http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/mpb/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cobra_commander.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] :smug:Yeah well we've got our dedicated serv.... :geno:Wait :smithicide:
[media][url]http://filesmelt.com/downloader/thisispain_getting_ripped_in_half.jpg[/url][/media] Brings up fond memories and dreams.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.