• More than 2,200 hospitals face penalties under ObamaCare rules
    57 replies, posted
[QUOTE=mac338;37373602][B]This is your brain turned mush.[/B][/QUOTE] No, I think "This is your brain on Rush" fits pretty well.
[QUOTE=Glaber;37375907]It sounds like one of the reasons hospitals now have to reject senior patients thanks to Obamacare. Or else face penalties for senior patients that have to repeatably come back.[/QUOTE] it's hard to tell if you're legitimately serious poe's law lmao
At first i was like Oh shit, what the hell ? But then i was like Oh, it's just Glaber.
I saw the title on the main page and knew who it was
[QUOTE=Starpluck;37373675]Nah[/QUOTE] technically fox news is classified as entertainment and thus cannot be considered to be a source of actual news [editline]23rd August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Glaber;37375710]Really, I don't see a good reason if it means that people like Jerry have to suffer for it.[/QUOTE] please, come live in canada for a few years to see how much better a proper, non privatized, healthcare system can do
[QUOTE=Glaber;37375907]It sounds like one of the reasons hospitals now have to reject senior patients thanks to Obamacare. Or else face penalties for senior patients that have to repeatably come back.[/QUOTE] Those stories of obama doing a genocide on the old people were right :tinfoil:
[QUOTE=viperfan7;37376786] please, come live in Canada for a few years to see how much better a proper, non privatized, healthcare system can do.[/QUOTE] Or even come live in Latvia for a few years and see how much better a proper, non privatized, healthcare system can do.
[QUOTE=Itsjustguy;37377265]Or even come live in Latvia for a few years and see how much better a proper, non privatized, healthcare system can do.[/QUOTE] I hope that was sarcasm right?
[QUOTE=Glaber;37375710]Really, I don't see a good reason if it means that people like Jerry have to suffer for it.[/QUOTE] [url]http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1204280[/url] Please read this and try to justify private healthcare.
Every time I think I'm over Glaber threads he comes back again
I don't trust them either, but I'd still be interested to know if there's actually anything to this or not. I'd like to see something that at least supports or disproves it before casting it aside. Oh well, I'm a FPer so I guess I'll just rate box and complain about Glaber
Libertarian garbage as per usual.
Why the fuck does Glaber ever post? It's like this every time.
[QUOTE=luishi5000;37373630]My mom works at a hospital and she says all of the strict rules and the large amount of documents everyone has to fill out to get compensated with Obamacare makes the job a lot more difficult than it used to be. One little screw up when filling out a form could be the difference between a penalty or not.[/QUOTE] So is half a million other things that have existed since before your mother was born, welcome to the wonderful world of medical field red tape. [editline]23rd August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Glaber;37373971]It sounds like that, but you also have to take senior health into account. Seniors are more vulnerable to health issues then younger people like us and thus may need more attention. Penalizing the hospitals they go to will just make things worse for them.[/QUOTE] I don't think you understand how this works.
[QUOTE=Bobie;37373788]there's a difference between aiding a political viewpoint and having political bias. fox news' very foundations are bias; and it's pretty well known that fox corporation is a major supporter of right-wing propaganda.[/QUOTE] Fox News was created by a bitter member of the Nixon Administration. It was reporters after all that caused Watergate to happen, so he wanted to never let the media expose something against a Republican again by creating a counter-media He still runs Fox News to this day
[QUOTE=Governor Goblin;37380363]I don't think you understand how this works.[/QUOTE] Oh? So tell me then. If you know how it works, why withhold information? As far as I can tell, Seniors are more vulnerable and need to see doctors more often. Sometimes having to see them more than once a month. Now If the health care provider (Actual provider of care, not insurance) is penalized for their patient coming to them multiple times within a 30 day period, wouldn't that deter them from caring for the senior patient?
[QUOTE=Glaber;37380717]Oh? So tell me then. If you know how it works, why withhold information? As far as I can tell, Seniors are more vulnerable and need to see doctors more often. Sometimes having to see them more than once a month. Now If the health care provider (Actual provider of care, not insurance) is penalized for their patient coming to them multiple times within a 30 day period, wouldn't that deter them from caring for the senior patient?[/QUOTE] If you can somehow prove to me that any of this causes crippling problems to seniors, problems that are unequivocally more harmful then living in a healthcare system that trades life for money, then you can tell me that this is a legitimate problem.
Only unbiased sources should be allowed here, like Daily Kos and addictinginfo.
[QUOTE=Haywood;37380797]Only unbiased sources should be allowed here, like Daily Kos and addictinginfo.[/QUOTE] I've been against those being used for sources too Huffington Post is some tabloid-like piece of shit 99% of the time unless it has the story first
[QUOTE=Glaber;37380717]Oh? So tell me then. If you know how it works, why withhold information? As far as I can tell, Seniors are more vulnerable and need to see doctors more often. Sometimes having to see them more than once a month. Now If the health care provider (Actual provider of care, not insurance) is penalized for their patient coming to them multiple times within a 30 day period, wouldn't that deter them from caring for the senior patient?[/QUOTE] I may be wrong here, but doesn't being readmitted mean you are being admitted to hospital due to the same illness you were discharged with earlier? Also, don't most people (Seniors included) receive their ongoing treatment from a doctor's surgery or a hospital's outpatients ward (and if you're an outpatient, you're not considered to be readmitted)?
[QUOTE=Haywood;37380797]Only unbiased sources should be allowed here, like Daily Kos and addictinginfo.[/QUOTE] you gotta remember that fox news is the same company that used james o'keefe as a source. A guy who lied again and again to make planned parenthood and acorn look bad.
[QUOTE=Boxbot219;37378519][url]http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1204280[/url] Please read this and try to justify private healthcare.[/QUOTE] According to that article, Wells Fargo is claiming the man was fired for other reasons not related to the health care expenses, so how does that help build a case against private health care?
Here's what I don't get, Glaber. You post threads in some misguided attempt to make the Obama government look bad, to a community made up almost entirely of liberal, atheistic democrats, who waste no time at all in calling Fox News out for the shitty news source it is and pointing out just WHY the steps taken by the Obama administration are a good thing for the quality of healthcare. What are you trying to prove, exactly, and who are you hoping to convince? It ought to be clear by now that Facepunch isn't the most appreciative audience for neoconservative drivel. Or does getting ridiculed by people get you off? I can't tell whether you're a masochist, exceptionally stubborn, or not very smart.
[QUOTE=Harnbrand;37385588]Here's what I don't get, Glaber. You post threads in some misguided attempt to make the Obama government look bad, to a community made up almost entirely of liberal, atheistic democrats, who waste no time at all in calling Fox News out for the shitty news source it is and pointing out just WHY the steps taken by the Obama administration are a good thing for the quality of healthcare. What are you trying to prove, exactly, and who are you hoping to convince? It ought to be clear by now that Facepunch isn't the most appreciative audience for neoconservative drivel. Or does getting ridiculed by people get you off? I can't tell whether you're a masochist, exceptionally stubborn, or not very smart.[/QUOTE] He is doing the Lord's work.
Glaber's a troll. Report him as such.
The mere fact that the article uses the term "Obamacare" destroys it's credibility.
[QUOTE=Noble;37381709]According to that article, Wells Fargo is claiming the man was fired for other reasons not related to the health care expenses, so how does that help build a case against private health care?[/QUOTE] It's called [i]lying[/I]. Think about it, if you fired somebody just to avoid paying for their expensive insurance and then their daughter died, would you openly admit to it? Hell no, your business would go out in like 6 months, one way or the other.
[QUOTE=Noble;37381709]According to that article, Wells Fargo is claiming the man was fired for other reasons not related to the health care expenses, so how does that help build a case against private health care?[/QUOTE] because corporations (especially banks) never lie.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.