• BioShock 2 Will Arrive By June 2010
    7 replies, posted
[url]http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179938&goto=newpost[/url]
Oh, damn. I thought it was being released soon :(
I think its for the better. Alot of competition.
When I heard the announcement that Bioshock would be released next year, I just thought, "meh". We are already half way through this year and by probably January or February in 2010 I assumed it would be released. Now my theory got shattered to find that not only is the delayed till next year, it's more like a complete year it's delayed. I can wait.
[QUOTE=GreenDolphin;16039055]When I heard the announcement that Bioshock would be released next year, I just thought, "meh". We are already half way through this year and by probably January or February in 2010 I assumed it would be released. Now my theory got shattered to find that not only is the delayed till next year, it's more like a complete year it's delayed. I can wait.[/QUOTE] That's what they all say, unti'l there's just a few months left. You go crazy, trying to find out everything and more about the game and going crazy on youtube. [I]You'll get there![/I]
:argh: damn you.
Ive been waiting for this game since the announcement well i'll have crackdown 2 by then
Knew it. 2010 will be epic for games.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.