• Gears of War Outfits Coming to a 360 Avatar Near You
    20 replies, posted
[url]http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179988&goto=newpost[/url]
Just in case you thought your avatar didn't make you look like enough of a pansy hardcore gaming recluse
Fuck these avatars
The pricing fot hose things are [u][i][highlight]INSANE!!![/highlight][/i][/u] [hd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XHEXH3O6hw[/hd] [editline]10:57PM[/editline] Goto around 1:00 [editline]10:58PM[/editline] Why can't i edit my post? I made a typo D:
"Its COOL that we're in a depression!" The video was actually kinda funny.
I don't like the idea of having to spend actual money on your avatars. They should do some sort of clothes/prop unlocker for getting achievements or doing something in a game
I'd take a fallout 3 power armor over this any day. Make it happen, Bethesda.
They're cool but I wouldn't pay money for them.
Now Microsoft is putting a price on avatar clothing? Fucking A.
[QUOTE=Chee-toes;16294551]Now Microsoft is putting a price on avatar clothing? Fucking A.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=""]There are no details on these outfits, which means that pricing, availability, and release dates are unknown.[/QUOTE] On Topic I kinda like these new armor. I'm gonna get those for sure!
3:55 on that video AnotherDKer posted. Creating a party to watch a movie? That looks awesome!
its like £1 - £5 just for some shitty clothes. overpriced much
[QUOTE=HairyArmpit;16302109]its like £1 - £5 just for some shitty clothes. overpriced much[/QUOTE] Not really, i'm sure you could just reach into you're pocket.
God dammit. Fuck you, Microsoft. I knew from the day NXE went online they would charge you for new outfits for the avatars. However, if Bethesda releases Fallout 3 content, I'll get it. But if I have to buy it, I'm going to rage.
[QUOTE=HairyArmpit;16302109]its like £1 - £5 just for some shitty clothes. overpriced much[/QUOTE] Almost everything on XBL Marketplace is overpriced, I'm fucking sick of it, it's like $5 for one fucking premium theme or a pack of little gamerpics.
[QUOTE=POLOPOZOZO;16304077]Almost everything on XBL Marketplace is overpriced, I'm fucking sick of it, it's like $5 for one fucking premium theme or a pack of little gamerpics.[/QUOTE] My point exactly. What makes me rage even more is when you want to play a game online, but in order to do that you need to spend money on the DLC that was released. Yes, I'm talking to you, Halo 2.
Helmets: For people so ugly that they can't even make their avatar look good
[QUOTE=Pappi_man;16299648]On Topic I kinda like these new armor. I'm gonna get those for sure![/QUOTE]I saw an article a while back about new avatar clothing, they were going to cost MS points.
why can't you make avatars with windows live client i call fag
[QUOTE=AnotherDKer;16292750]The pricing fot hose things are [u][i][highlight]INSANE!!![/highlight][/i][/u] [hd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XHEXH3O6hw[/hd] [editline]10:57PM[/editline] Goto around 1:00 [editline]10:58PM[/editline] Why can't i edit my post? I made a typo D:[/QUOTE] AWESOME.. Finally i will know what the updates do.. God damn, took em a while. Also, i wont be paying since well.. Just an avatar.. But IF they implent it in like EVERY GAME SO YOU CAN SEE IT, fine with me.
I want one of the items to be a Lancer. [editline]12:14AM[/editline] Carmine is badass.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.