• Christopher Dorner / "Chocolate Rambo" found nearly 8000 dollars and returned it to Korean Church.
    67 replies, posted
[quote]Enid Police confirmed to 2News that Dorner was one of two men who turned in the money to police-- nearly $8,000. Police say the money belonged to a local church called the Enid Korean Church of Grace.[/quote] [url]http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/la-manhunt-suspect-christopher-dorner-once-lived-in-enid-oklahoma-and-returned-8000-found-in-road[/url] fullstory [url]http://enidnews.com/localnews/x964898713/ENE-Archives-Vance-students-turn-in-lost-church-money#cb=fdd0205ed56568&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fenidnews.com%2Ff34619491750dc8&domain=enidnews.com&relation=parent&error=not_authorized[/url] [quote]Dorner said his mother taught him honesty and integrity. “I didn’t work for it, so it’s not mine. And it was for the church,” he said. “It’s not so much the integrity, but it was someone else’s money. I would hope someone would do that for me.”[/quote] [img]http://hiphopandpolitics.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/screen-shot-2013-02-07-at-5-21-53-am.png?w=300&h=266[/img]
Uh, okay? Is this supposed to rationalize/humanize his current actions or what.
Aaaand now he's a murderer.
He was a good guy who snapped because the LAPD is corrupt as fuck.
[QUOTE=Aman VII;39525137]Uh, okay? Is this supposed to rationalize/humanize his current actions or what.[/QUOTE] Look at it this way, you've got 2 perspectives and that's the media's and his. You're more inclined to pick the media's but journalists are starting to pick up that some of his manifesto isn't as crazy as it seems. He's just a (chaotically) good man who just happened to be at the end of his rope. If you were faced in a situation like this, would you go out and avenge your name or just become some loony youtube conspiracy theorist?
He let Korean Jesus down. Also, this story doesn't really do anything for the guy, he still killed people.
Chocolate Rambo?
[QUOTE=Water-Marine;39525169]Look at it this way, you've got 2 perspectives and that's the media's and his. You're more inclined to pick the media's but journalists are starting to pick up that some of his manifesto isn't as crazy as it seems. He's just a (chaotically) good man who just happened to be at the end of his rope. If you were faced in a situation like this, would you go out and avenge your name or just become some loony youtube conspiracy theorist?[/QUOTE] uhm, i dont think my avenging would involves killing a lawyer's innocent daughter and random police officers doing their job so far, he hasn't provided any evidence that anyone he killed and shot so far is actually corrupt he's a fucking lunatic
[QUOTE=Water-Marine;39525169]Look at it this way, you've got 2 perspectives and that's the media's and his. You're more inclined to pick the media's but journalists are starting to pick up that some of his manifesto isn't as crazy as it seems. He's just a (chaotically) good man who just happened to be at the end of his rope. If you were faced in a situation like this, would you go out and avenge your name or just become some loony youtube conspiracy theorist?[/QUOTE] america is way too fond of murder revenge fantasies
[QUOTE=Water-Marine;39525169]Look at it this way, you've got 2 perspectives and that's the media's and his. You're more inclined to pick the media's but journalists are starting to pick up that some of his manifesto isn't as crazy as it seems. He's just a (chaotically) good man who just happened to be at the end of his rope. If you were faced in a situation like this, would you go out and avenge your name or just become some loony youtube conspiracy theorist?[/QUOTE] How is murdering several people still considered 'good'
[QUOTE=CabooseRvB;39525703]How is murdering several people still considered 'good'[/QUOTE] Pretty sure he meant. "He was a good man, and then just couldn't handle it anymore."
[QUOTE=Aman VII;39525137]Uh, okay? Is this supposed to rationalize/humanize his current actions or what.[/QUOTE] It's to show he isn't insane. Just snapped. [editline]9th February 2013[/editline] It took a manhunt for this guys good to be heard by the news. I hate the news.
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he started killing people because someone called him "chocolate rambo" seriously,[I] chocolate rambo?[/I]
[QUOTE=lolwutdude;39525606]uhm, i dont think my avenging would involves killing a lawyer's innocent daughter and random police officers doing their job so far, he hasn't provided any evidence that anyone he killed and shot so far is actually corrupt he's a fucking lunatic[/QUOTE] And even if these victims were corrupt assholes, justice isn't his to exact. The fact that he thinks he can be judge, jury, and executioner makes him a lunatic in my eyes regardless of the morality of the victims.
[QUOTE=SGTNAPALM;39525920]And even if these victims were corrupt assholes, justice isn't his to exact. The fact that he thinks he can be judge, jury, and executioner makes him a lunatic in my eyes regardless of the morality of the victims.[/QUOTE] i'm not disagreeing with you but what can anyone do against an overwhelmingly large and corrupt force just give up, that's what because if you think for one minute that legal action helps in some of these circumstances, i've got news for you
[QUOTE=HumanAbyss;39525975]i'm not disagreeing with you but what can anyone do against an overwhelmingly large and corrupt force just give up, that's what because if you think for one minute that legal action helps in some of these circumstances, i've got news for you[/QUOTE] ignoring that there's still no reason to be killing people if you're going to be murdering people to fight corruption in the police force maybe target people who actually did something wrong instead of innocent people??
[QUOTE=Water-Marine;39525169]Look at it this way, you've got 2 perspectives and that's the media's and his. You're more inclined to pick the media's but journalists are starting to pick up that some of his manifesto isn't as crazy as it seems. He's just a (chaotically) good man who just happened to be at the end of his rope. If you were faced in a situation like this, would you go out and avenge your name or just become some loony youtube conspiracy theorist?[/QUOTE] Because there's only two options. Yeah what happened to him was wrong but what he's doing now is much worse.
End of the day, He killed a cop and 2 people.
[QUOTE=Tacosheller;39525156]He was a good guy who snapped because the LAPD is corrupt as fuck.[/QUOTE] "b-b-but he's a killer now! We must demonize him as much as possible!" Oh look the crusade of moral knights is already here.
[QUOTE=smeismastger;39526145]"b-b-but he's a killer now! We must demonize him as much as possible!" Oh look the crusade of moral knights is already here.[/QUOTE] you're a white knight for not condoning the murder of innocent people? lmfao [editline]9th February 2013[/editline] go back to /b/ and post pictures of dead people or something
Where is all the sympathy and rationalizing now like that one time when that one army guy went nuts in Afghanistan and decided to butcher entire Afghan family as a "revenge"? [QUOTE=Kopimi;39526150] go back to /b/ and post pictures of dead people or something[/QUOTE] Well clearly you must be from that place if you're the only one to come up with that
Hey, Enid is one of my old High Schools rival football teams.
[QUOTE=smeismastger;39526145]"b-b-but he's a killer now! We must demonize him as much as possible!" Oh look the crusade of moral knights is already here.[/QUOTE] the crusade started when a dude pulled a gun because of his own personal vendetta so dont fucking lecture me on being a moral knight
[QUOTE=smeismastger;39526145]"b-b-but he's a killer now! We must demonize him as much as possible!" [/QUOTE] He's done all the demonizing himself
[QUOTE=smeismastger;39526153]Well clearly you must be from that place if you're the only one to come up with that[/QUOTE] what?
[QUOTE=smeismastger;39526145]"b-b-but he's a killer now! We must demonize him as much as possible!" Oh look the crusade of moral knights is already here.[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Breitbart-Sports/2013/02/04/keith-lawrence-and-monica-quan.jpg[/IMG] if condemning a man for killing two innocent people who had no relations to his downfall but simply because of blood relation to his lawyer and a police officer who was doing his job, then call me a fucking moral knight cause you're clearly an idiot
[QUOTE=thisispain;39526165]the crusade started when a dude pulled a gun because of his own personal vendetta so dont fucking lecture me on being a moral knight[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Zeke129;39526169]He's done all the demonizing himself[/QUOTE] Everyone seem to forget that he tried every legal route possible, all the got was LAPD coming down on his ass and destroying his life. What the fuck you think he should have done then? Kill himself?
[QUOTE=smeismastger;39526192]Everyone seem to forget that he tried every legal route possible, all the got was LAPD coming down on his ass and destroying his life. What the fuck you think he should have done then? Kill himself?[/QUOTE] i think he should have done literally anything that didn't involve killing other people, let alone people who had nothing to do with the corruption he talks about hes fighting against the LAPD abusing innocent people by killing innocent people, and this somehow makes sense to you?
[QUOTE=lolwutdude;39526191][img]http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Breitbart-Sports/2013/02/04/keith-lawrence-and-monica-quan.jpg[/img] if condemning a man for killing two innocent people for had no relations to his downfall but simply because of blood relation to his lawyer and a police officer who was doing his job, then call me a fucking moral knight [/QUOTE] And the police killed two innocent people without even confirming just because this guy had driven a similiar car before. [QUOTE=lolwutdude;39526191] cause you're clearly an idiot [/QUOTE] Clearly you have now proven me to be completely wrong.
[QUOTE=smeismastger;39526192]Everyone seem to forget that he tried every legal route possible, all the got was LAPD coming down on his ass and destroying his life. What the fuck you think he should have done then? Kill himself?[/QUOTE] hey [B][I][U]HE IS NOT GOING ON A SPECIFIC PUNISHER-ESQUE CRUSADE WHERE HE KILLS UNCATCHABLE CORRUPT POLICE OFFICERS ONLY, HE'S BLANKET-TARGETING ALL LAPD OFFICERS, THEIR FAMILY, THEIR ASSOCIATES, AND HIS LAWYER'S FAMILY / ASSOCIATES AS ENEMIES AND KILLING THEM RANDOMLY. MAYBE DOING THAT SHIT ISN'T A GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO OTHER SHIT HE CAN DO TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS CORRUPTION OF LAPD THAT EVERYONE KNOWS[/U][/I][/B]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.